|Space||437 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Welcome to Plaza Morpho Suites! We offer you high quality accomodations, in a great location, at an affordable price. A better alternative to a hotel for your short term or long term accomodation needs!
This suite includes:
- One queen bed with linens.
- Private full bathroom with shower and hot water
- Cable TV in the bedroom.
- One sofa-bed in the living room. Linens provided.
- Fully equipped kitchen with all the necessary eating and cooking utensils.
- Coffee maker
- Free Wifi
- Free access to a washer and dryer
- Free parking with 24hr security.
Restaurants a few steps from your suite include:
- Dunkin Donuts
- Quiero Frutas
- Toto's Pizza.
- Loroco's (next door)
- Coffee Cup (next door)
- Subway (right across the street)
Plaza Morpho Suites management office can help you make any reservations you may need and give you advice regarding transportation inside Honduras. We are committed to offering you the best service and options for your stay in San Pedro Sula. And although you are welcome to use our washer and dryer at no extra charge, we also offer you laundry and cleaning services for an additional fee, so you don't have to worry while on vacation!
Things to do from Plaza Morpho Suites:
- 10min drive: Bus terminal. Mall Galerias. City Mall. S.P.S Cathedral. Parque Central. Coca-Cola sign hike and a great city view.
- 45min-1hr drive: Panacam Lodge. Lago de Yojoa. Puerto Cortes beach. Pulhapanzak (for the tallest waterfall in Honduras, and awesome tour behind the waterfall, also canopy and tubing in the river)
- Airport, 25min drive from Plaza Morpho.
We look forward to hosting you!
* key words: short term stay, long term stay, hotel, budget, cheap hotel, san pedro sula, rooms for rent, apartment.
House Rules: WELCOME!
Plaza Morpho is committed to offering the best service for your stay in San Pedro Sula. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your stay a more pleasant one.
Our main office provides a complimentary service to help make any reservations and guide you with your travel plans in Honduras. Open from Mon-Fri from 8am to 5pm. Closed for lunch from 12-1pm. Sat from 8am till Noon. Local calls are free of charge.
Guidelines and additional services for your stay:
1. Please be respectful of the building and neighbors. Quiet time starts after 10pm.
2. No parties or people that have not been verified to stay in the apartment are allowed in the apartment.
3. Damaged property will be charged at our discretion.
4. You are welcome to use the washer and dryer located behind the stairs, on the first floor. The main office can provide you with individualized detergent packets for $1.00 each. You are welcome to buy your own at the supermarket. For directions to the supermarket please ask the main office.
5. We can also provide you with a phone that you may use while you stay in San Pedro Sula, for a one time flat fee of $20.00 payable when you receive the phone. You will be able to add minutes with a credit card or call the main office for free and they can add minutes for you. Please pay for minutes added by the main office before your departure. Replacement for a lost phone is $100.00. If you are interested in using this phone please let us know.
6. The Tuno Art tapestries you see on the walls are for sale and will help a good cause. Please read the description to learn more.
7. Please leave keys in the mailbox next to the door at the bottom of the stairs before your final departure. If you forget to leave the keys, there will be a charge of $50 dollars to replace locks.
8. If you would like a daily cleaning service, your bed made and any dishes washed, please let the main office know. Daily cleaning service fee is $4.00/day. Cleaning service is available Monday through Friday + Saturday till noon.
9. Any outstanding balance from the purchase of additional services like phone, detergent, cleaning service, the purchase of Tuno Art tapestries or tips for the cleaning staff may be left in the envelope provided. Please specify what the payment is for on the enclosed form. Please deposit envelope and keys in the mailbox before you leave. You can also make a payment through PayPal at . Please send an email specifying payment or fill out the form provided and specify payment was made through PayPal. Dollar-Lps exchange should be calculated at $1 to Lps.21.
10. Always lock your door before you leave. If you leave Plaza Morpho after 8pm please be sure to lock the entrance gate at the bottom of the stairs. It locks just by pulling it shut. The gate is opened every morning usually at 8am.
11. Wifi password for the apartment will be provided upon arrival.
12. If you happen to loose or forget your keys after business hours you can call Vera at *****.
We hope you enjoy your stay! Please leave a review on the website where you made your reservation. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
Great place to stay at. Its my 4th trip to Honduras and my 4th time staying at Plaza Morpho.
I have just returned from my visit to San Pedro Sula and my outstanding experience staying in the executive unit at the Plaza Morpho Suites. Travelling from Canada and having stayed twice at the Hilton Princess on my previous visits to Honduras I was astounded to find this hidden gem of a unit run by some extraordinary hosts.
No complicated check in process here, just sign in with the 24 hour onsite security guards who are very pleasant, grab your room key from the lockbox and open the doors to a very modern, spacious,well appointed, and clean living space that feels like your own apartment rather than just another hotel room. Feeling hungry? no problem, there is a large full service grocery store directly across the street and full kitchen in your suite complete with everything you need to cook including stove/oven, microwave,pots/pans, dishes, utensils, and fridge/freezer. Maybe you are on vacation and don't feel like cooking...no problem because there are several restaurant choices right outside your suite in the same complex. I had the pleasure of eating at Fred's Kitchen (try the desserts) and Toto's pizza and was more than satisfied with the food and service. Now that you have eaten perhaps you need to rest, you will do so with comfort in the privacy of a separate bedroom with very comfortable bed and soothing linens. The bedroom has a 42 inch flat screen TV mounted on the wall,large open concept closet space that provides more than enough room to store all of your clothes and luggage, blackout curtains, and its own air condition unit (one of two AC units located in this suite and is must in the San Pedro Sula heat). The bathroom is a very good size with a nice shower area that provides plenty of hot water. The bathroom sink and mirror are actually located right outside the bathroom which is a neat touch if more than one person is occupying the unit since one person can use the bathroom facilties while the other can still brush their teeth, put on make up, etc. with the separate sink area. The administration office is right down the hall and a very nice woman named Yolanda is there in case you want to request a room cleaning, fresh towels, detergent for the onsite washer/dryer, or basically any other needs. I had no issue with the unit or the cleaning service and will definitely stay again and recommend you do as well. In my opinion, for the money that you pay there is really no comparison even against the larger hotels. I'm staying at the Plaza...
I enjoyed my stay at Plaza Morpho once again! It feels like I'm coming home when I stay there! Thanks to the wonderful staff, Vera and Yolanda for being so welcoming and accomodating! I will definitely be back again :)
I had an amazing experience staying at Plaza Morpho. Before I got there Julieta talked lots to me and gave me great ideas of things to do while I was there, and she was very quick to reply to emails. Vera and Yolanda were very nice and helpful during my stay as well. The apartment was really nice and very clean. It was located in a good area close to the supermarket and food places which was really convenient. I spent the month there and I look forward to being there again! Thanks!!
Julieta was very fast in replying back all the time. It was a great pleasure staying at Plaza Morpho Suites. Staff was all friendly and very helpful. I will be returning soon. This was a great value for your money plus you save money because of the full kitchen and not have to eat out all the time. The location is close to everything and security is very good here also. I would recommend this place to all my friends.
Thanks again for every thing.
We had a very nice stay. The communications between us were very crisp, both in English and Spanish. Taxi was there to meet us. Local currency exchange which was arranged was done well. Room was very nice and secure, there were nice restaurants in the very close area. So the welcome to Honduras went very well and we would,like to thank julieta and Vera for the hospitality. Wil be sure to stay there again and recommend highly. Nathan & Debbie, Bemuda isles
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.