|Minimum Stay||2 - 6 nights|
Jan 5 to Jan 31: 10% OFF on the nightly rate and 1 service of the Chef included (groceries not included)
WELCOME TO PARADISE
Allure this modern full-of-comfort ocean view Caribbean’s property at the paradise of Las Terrenas, Dominican Republic, located in a private 24 hours surveillance residential area at the Bonita Village Residence, just 200 ft. away from Las Ballenas Beach, one of the finest beaches of the Caribbean, and only five minutes away from the most famous fine-dining restaurants, bars and dance clubs at the Fisherman’s Village (Pueblo de Los Pescadores); offering endless moments of fun, relaxing, and loving memories you’ll always remember.
The Bonita Village Residence is strategically located at the end of Las Ballenas Beach, connecting its surroundings to a wonderful preserved tropical-lush garden, with an ocean view swimming pool of 105ft., an extraordinary panoramic scenery of the mountains, and an enchanting river flow that kisses Las Ballenas Beach right across the entrance of this marvelous complex.
A SPACE CREATED TO DELIGHT ALL YOUR SENSES
This elegant duplex has a total of 3,843 sq ft of interior space where every corner is decorated with impeccable taste, where you can find oak wood, Italian marble, and exquisite finishes that create a sublime atmosphere and a romantic mood. Just Relax and lay down on a modern chase long on a sunny day, or on a crispy sun set evening with a glass of wine or most traditional President’s beer, some feel good island music, fresh cut fruits, and enjoy the tranquility and serenity by the open sky terrace or just dip in for a private swim or more spa-feel like Jacuzzi at this fully furnished duplex.
FIVE STARS SERVICES AT THE COMFORT AND PRIVACY OF YOUR OWN SPACE
Imagine the reliefs you will feel knowing you can have the same treats and all the services of a 5 stars hotel in your private duplex, definitely a benefit you cannot miss.
Enjoy your stay without worries because you can count on a concierge (to shop for groceries, make dinner reservations, book trips, help with luggage and more), security 24/7, cleaning daily services at no additional cost, and other amenities such as gym.
In addition we offer you other services for your convenience for an extra cost such as babysitter ($70 USD per day or $110 USD to sleep over), service of personal chef ($35 USD per meal).
Here you can require services you will not find in other place while you enjoy your stay at a cozy environment that is tangible, practical, affordable, safe and totally full of elegance and luxury.
Modern and contemporary decorated, beautifully furnished, and fully equipped.
All bedrooms have air conditioners, plasma TV, cable/ satellite, ceiling fan, Wi-Fi, home theater, safe box, etc....
• Master bedroom: King size bed, private bathroom and walk-in closet.
• 2 secondary bedrooms: Each with Queen Size bed, walk-in closets, private bathrooms, and garden view balcony. There is a sofa bed in one secondary bedroom.
LIVING ROOM AREA
• 2 rattan four place sofas and love chairs, antique wood center table, ceiling fan, radio, DVD, marble floors, all surrounded by glass doors that opens directly to the open sky terrace, ocean and tropical garden view.
DINING ROOM AREA
• A unique 8 people dining room table made of river stone granite and oak chairs, lightened with a gorgeous chandelier for an enchanted family dinner.
• Guest’s half bathroom.
KITCHEN AND EATERY
• High-end kitchen with pantry, breakfast area by the pool view, fully equipped with stove top, oven, microwave, refrigerator, toaster, blender, wine cellar.
• We propose a service of personal chef (Traditional island meal US$35.00 per meal)
POOL AREA & JACUZZI
• Private exterior pool and Jacuzzi for children and adults, exterior shower and inside half bathroom all on the open sky terrace area.
• BBQ for fresh grilling.
• The residence also has an exterior 105ft swimming pool located at the garden facing Las Ballenas beach.
• Fully equipped gym on premises.
• Daily cleaning service and concierge services (such as grocery shopping, dinner reservations, book trips or activities, buy fresh fish by the beach, get the fresh cut fruit and vegetables, help with luggage or even buy candles and flowers- it’s all included at no additional cost.
• Equipped Laundry & service room.
PRIVATE AND SECURE
• The property is located at a private gated residence with 24 hours surveillance.
• Taxi services to Airport and bus station are available at an additional charge to Samana, El Catey International Airport (AZS) only 25 minutes away, and Santo Domingo, Las Americas International Airport (SDQ) about 2 hours away using the new scenic Boulevard of the Americas highway.
SPECIAL HONEYMOON PACKAGE
Perfect to enjoy an intimate getaway for a couple looking for privacy and romance or experience an unforgettable honeymoon vacation. This package includes a complementary bottle of fine wine, a relaxing massage, a delicious cuisine made by a professional chef, and a bit of adventure with a 4 wheel available for a full day to ride along the beachside into Fisherman’s Village (Pueblo de los Pescadores).
THE CLOSEST YOU WILL GET TO NATURAL BEAUTY AWAY FROM HOME
This exclusive property was designed with the intention of perserving the essence of its surroundings by conserving the green areas and the salt river running water into the sea, tucked away in a secluded cove by las Ballenas Beach, this way we can offer our guests a unique and private outdoor place. Besides the beauty of las Ballenas Beach you will find other beaches to enjoy such as, Playa Bonita and Cosón
If a great first impression is what you are expecting, prepare to be amazed more than once. You will be dazzled from your first approach to arriving at our property’s area until settling in the inside of the duplex. In spite of the proximity to the life and movement of the Fisherman’s Village, you can also enjoy quiet moments and privacy due to its privileged location at the end of las Ballenas Beach. Once you go through the security access at the end of the road, arriving at the duplex you can appreciate the modern architecture of Villa Ribera Mar. Inside you will be able to examine every detail that defines this wonderful paradisiacal space, as well as the exclusive services that will make feel as if you were staying in a Boutique hotel. With beautiful views of the green areas and the beach, you will definitely live the best of both worlds.
This place was a dream come true for our family. It's magical, quiet, close enough to everything, beautiful, tranquil, serene and relaxing. I'm not sure who loved it more, our toddlers or the grandparents. Luxury in the midst of an authentic Las Terrenas area with the perfect combination of amazing beach, private pool, larger pool, and lovely staff. Highly recommended.
After staying in Puerto Rico, Cuba and Martinica, this is by far our favorite vacation spot.
The ocean and beaches are beautiful, having an option of the pool is great also. Excellent restaurants, large grocery stores are great to have access to.
Stephanie is wonderful, very caring and attentive. Housekeeping services are also superb!
Gorgeous property. Very clean and Michael is wonderful. We reserved Chef Danny for 2 nights who did a great job with the local Dominican meals. Access to beach was simple and all are "needs" met. The property manager was quick to respond and assisted with cabs, tips and any questions we had. Great experience! Thank you to all!
This property is beautiful, gated, very safe. It is near a nice beach but is a bit removed from Town so you do need transportation of some sort to get back and forth for shopping, dinner, etc. Property Management is very responsive. Housekeeping staff great. Would definitely recommend Chef Danny!
Great Space to have for my family and my parents who loved the units size and the pool and hot tub on our balcony. My two kids spent many hours daily in the both pools as well as we went down to the common large pool to relax and take in more sun. The sun gets behind the unit after 1:00 pm but overall temperature there was 27-31 degrees Celsius.
We spent two weeks and enjoyed a few of the excursions as well. Zipline and Kayaking in the mangrove jungle. Mosquitos were a minimum saw very few. Here, Nicolas was our contact and he explained everything to us and was great to work with in deciding what to do.
I don't want to forget to mention the daily maid service was awesome!! The ladies were so nice and friendly. The pool(s) were cleaned every couple days too.
We had Danny as our Chef seven nights of the 14 nights we stayed and he made every meal like you were in a five star restaurant. We tired a new dish almost every night and it was soooo good!
I have to give 5 plus stars for the property manager Mikael. He is the most amazing individual. If we ask for anything he either did it himself or had one of his staff attend to our needs immediately. For example. Groceries were picked up for us. We had a coffee maker stop working and they replaced it within 1 hr. Needed a bike pump and it showed up in 5 minutes. We wanted a couple toys for the boys. (Boogie or body board and a ball) Michael picked it up for us. (BTW we left that stuff in the unit after we left for others to use) If we needed anything we used an App called Whats App and Michael would immediately respond. He also had a cell phone but we did not use it because the App worked so well. He called cabs for us when my mom and wife wanted to go into town to go shopping and took them to the best places.
The owner Emma was in contact with us after our first week to make sure everything was going ok. They all try very hard to make your stay the best as possible which shows they care!
There is wifi but it's a little slow. The beach was the only thing we thought could of been a little cleaner but overall we did see people racking up overburden and areas where the garbage was collected piled up but did get removed. The local people were very nice and we felt safe as we traveled into town on bikes a few times to check out the town. Not very many people speak english but we managed quite well. I can't give 1/2 stars but if I could I would give 4 1/2 out of 5.
The property was perfect. Mikael waited for us and gave us a great tour. The apartment is fully equipped. The view is breathtaking. It is nice and quiet and walking distance to the beach. Its my first time using HomeAway and I won't book with anyone else. Danny the chef was also amazing the food was delicious. Thanks for having us!
Our journey to Las Terrenas was a bit rough. When we got to the area we were lost. We parked and I called Stephanie. Stephanie is/was OUTSTANDING! She and Franco rescued us....Stephanie was able to have Franco meet us and bring us back to the villa. When we got to the villa, we were amazed...this place is gorgeous! Once we were able to get settled, we spent a few minutes looking around. The space, the pool, the bedrooms, etc....just beautiful! The space in the villa was great for my family of 4. My 8 yo took advantage of the pool and Jacuzzi every day and every night. My kids loved their bedrooms and attached en-suites. Stephanie was very helpful with anything that we needed. The daily housekeeping was great. We cooked some of our meals, ate at a few restaurants but highly recommend hiring the private chef - Danny. We had Danny cook a couple of meals and they were fantastic. The beach area was not far and we walked there a few times during our stay. We found the beach was more crowded on the weekend and less during the week. We rented the ATVs, did an excursion and we enjoyed them. Las Terrenas is a beautiful area and the people are so kind and helpful. Vacations are important to us and we were able to relax, enjoy the surroundings and not stress. It was our first visit to the DR and we had a great time here. We will definitely be returning!
Villa Ribera Mar is located at Las Terrenas, a small fishing village of 11,000 residents on the Samaná Peninsula in the Dominican Republic. Best known for being one of the greatest spots of the Caribbean to vacation being far from mass tourism locations such as Punta Cana or Cancun. Many Dominicans, French, Italians, Germans, Canadians and Americans come here to vacation and stay for life, calling Las Terrenas their home. This is why you will find a friendly environment where locals, expatriates and tourists come together, as you will see their different influences through the cuisine and way of life. Enjoy many of these blending influences in the Fisherman’s Village just minutes away from the duplex.
Enjoy traditional local recipes and fresh seafood along with Dominican and French Haute cuisine while enjoying a peaceful view of the Caribbean ocean.
FUN FILLED TIME AND ACTIVITIES
Set-up to go along the beach line on a four-wheel adventure, for fun, experimenting or do your town shopping, jug along the coast with the company of the sunset, swim the crystal fresh warm waters, lay for a sun tan or walk bare foot to massage your soles on the soft white sand beaches, play tennis, or do your own exercise routine on the private, fully equipped gym, right on premises.
* Do some adventurous donkey or horseback riding at the Salto Del Limon River and Waterfall.
* Whale watching in Samana Bay, (January-March)
* Sail in a catamaran for snorkeling and scuba diving.
* Sailing Club next to the complex (catamaran, windsurfing and kayaking)
* Explore the Islets, mangroves and caves in Los Haitises National Park.
* Sailboat rental (available to go with a crew)
* Eco tours by car, jeep or horse.
* Enjoy the area’s natural beauty by mountain biking.
* Boat tour to the tropical island of Cayo Levantado (Uplifted Cay)
* Surfing (September- November)
* Kite Surfing (December-September)
* Kid’s Club at Las Ballenas Beach.
* Playa Grande Golf Club at Cabrera near Rio San Juan (63 miles)
* Enjoy Beach Volleyball at Las Ballenas Beach.
* Play smart at the pool table located at the residence bar.
* Take dance lessons in town at the Latino Dance School.
* Spa treatment’s available at the Turkish Spa and Beauty Salon.
* Shop for souvenir and handcraft in town.
* Mini Golf’s available very close to Fisherman’s Village.
* Enjoy night life at the Fisherman’s Village.
You will find plenty of activities along with the option to savor an authentic experience at a place where you have the luxury to enjoy about 4 all shades of blue beaches (Playa Las Ballenas, Playa Coson, Playa Bonita, Playa Rincon and Punta Popy), and the all good river and mountain adventure.
- Tariff is all included: charges, gas and electricity
- Daily cleaning is included (3 hours each day)
- Payable in US Dollars or its converted amount in EUR
- Tariff discounts beyond a week. Contact the owner for details