Sustainably renovated apartment within walking distance to many Nashville amenities, including Vanderbilt, Hillsboro Village shops and restaurants, Belmont University, and Fanny Mae Dees and Centennial Parks.
Also check out our larger downstairs listing here - http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p3915985
- Zero-VOC paint in all rooms
- Cork flooring in the kitchen
- Hardwoods newly refinished with low-VOC products
- Bamboo butcher block countertops
- Recycled glass accent tiles
- Natural fiber area rugs
- Water and energy saving features
- Great walking neighborhood with sidewalks and mature street trees
- Cars can be used as a convenience, but not required
- Convenient location close to everything you need. The grocery store is less than a mile away, and if you prefer to go out, Hillsboro Village has about 15+ restaurants, 10+ shops, and an independent movie theater, The Belcourt.