Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 1.5 Baths, (Sleeps 4-5)
Elaine and Casey Conley
About Elaine and Casey Conley
We have traveled over much of the islands diving and snorkeling. The beautiful crystal clear water is excellent for these activities and the beaches are the most beautiful we have seen.
Elaine and Casey Conley purchased this Condo in 2004
Why Elaine and Casey Conley chose Treasure Cay
This is the most convenient location on the island with a wonderful water view. You can see the water from almost every room in the condo. The complex has the best heated swimming pool (with water aerobics), nice tennis courts, free laundry facilities / work out room. In addition there are grills, picnic tables and lovely gardens. The manager and grounds keepers are friendly and very helpful.
What makes this Condo unique
Especially beautiful sunsets over the water and the lights twinkling from Spinnaker's restaurant makes the evenings enchanted. The view is seen from as far as the kitchen through the living room.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
We had an absolute blast during our vacation. This property is an ideal location. Walking distance to everything!!! I would highly recommend this rental.
Nice place and great location!
We enjoyed the view of the Marina. It was close to everything you needed for your stay and the beach!
We are happy you enjoyed the view and had a nice trip. It is nice being so close to everything and makes you time there easy and relaxing. Thanks for staying with us for your vacation.
Mostly amazing with a few annoyances
The best part about this condo is its location - right AT the marina and a 2 minute walk to the main part of Treasure Cay. However that can be a detriment at times because the nearby bar has very loud music until 1am most nights.
- Close to all the stuff in TC including the bar, restaurants, car/cart/scooter rental, market, bakery, beach
- It also gets props for being in one of the most gorgeous places on Earth!
- Spacious - 2 beds large enough for 2 people with plenty of space in the living area and a nice sized kitchen
- 1-1/2 bathrooms
- Mostly quiet
- Owners are nice and answered all my questions
- Unit is mostly clean though there were a few "ew" moments (like hair that wasn't mine in the bathtub and a corner that was pretty grimy)
- There were plenty of supplies - towels, linens, pillows and even 2 gallons of drinking water in the fridge. I did have to get some soap and TP, but that's NBD.
- Upstairs balcony and downstairs patio had tables & chairs - super nice for relaxing with a Kalik.
- Unresponsive manager - I tried calling her twice, on both her numbers, about separate issues and never heard back (the issues resolved on their own eventually)
- Water pressure was a trickle at best, especially in the shower upstairs. Sometimes during the shower the water would just go away and I had to wait about 1 minute until it came back on. (I do think this is to be expected on an island, and especially the 2nd floor)
- Locks didn't work on the kitchen window and the upstairs slider
- Clocks were possessed - times changed all the time even without power outages. Just go by your own watch or phone, don't rely on the bedside alarm
Most of the stuff above is certainly not a big deal - I just wanted to bring it to your attention so you're prepared. Overall, it's definitely a really nice place and you shouldn't hesitate to rent it. The price is reasonable and you can't beat the location for a non-beachfront property!
Bungalow - Looking for a small place for 2 people not 4
We stayed at this Bungalow from June 30 2018 to July 7 2018, The unit is small and can use some upgrades. The upstairs bathroom sink has to much water pressure and the shower has almost no water pressure as well as so it made it very difficult to take a shower and get all the soap off. The toilet needs to be replace as well. The kitchen was well stocked with pots and pans but was very unorganized and has to really look into every cabinet to find anything. We had very good wifi and TV. The bedrooms had no light filtering/darkening shades so all night the security lights brighten up the rooms. The unit next to it was being renovated and never heard any noise from it just debris.
The owners were very responsive to any questions usually answered in the same day.
The pool area was clean and the grounds as well were well kept. This is our second time we stayed at the mariners cove condos and we like the area.
Great Location, felt like home.
The condo was clean, the beds were very comfortable, and the condo was well stock with all of the things you need. This condo was the in the perfect location to the stores, golf cart rentals, and of course the Beach. In addition, Coco's and Tippy's bar are all in short walking distance. Treasure Cay is a Beautiful place to stay!
Thank you for staying with us.
We are happy you enjoyed your trip and found the condo comfortable.
Perfect vacation home!
Sorry about the late review, I did post a review, however, it ended up on the wrong rental. So here it is, My wife and I spent two weeks here in Treasure Cay, at Mariners Cove. Choosing the right place is never easy, now after looking around at the other properties and their locations, there doesn't seem to be any bad choices in Treasure Cay. Having said that, 1105 could not have been more perfect for us, close to grocery store, restaurants, golf cart rentals, marina and related activities and only a very short walk to the beach. The condo itself was cozy and well equipped, the air conditioning worked very well and the bed we slept in was very comfortable. The resort itself, well, friendly people everywhere, really good food pretty much everywhere we ate, with a most spectacular prime rib at Spinnakers right next door! We didn't end up trying Tipsy's, it just didn't appeal to us, but the guests that did seemed to enjoy it. We would like to return soon. PS try the conch fritters!
We are always happy to find out that our guests enjoyed their stay and found the place comfortable and convenient. The island is really a "hidden treasure" and the people so friendly and welcoming. We always feel safe and the surroundings are so beautiful it is hard to say goodbye when the time comes. Please come back and it so nice you took the time to give us a review.
Boat Rentals, Ferries to nice outer islands, Picnicking, Golfing, Snorkel off beaches or take dive boat to several reefs. Rent golf cart or bikes to take in the sights at a pace suited to a leisure life style. End of island has many live small sea creatures (star fish, sand dollars, cucumber fish) at low tide which are visible. Many places to collect shells on this island and deserted islands full of shells.