Villa Frangipani: stunning 6-bedroom hilltop villa, sleeps 8 to 16p, 17mx6m infinity-edge swimming pool, 600 m2 living space, 1,000 m2 built-up area, 2,000 m2 land, uninterrupted scenic mountain views, 4mn drive to Bangtao beach
Designed in a pan-Asian style with classic and contemporary accents and fully furnished with quality teak furniture, Villa Frangipani provides all that is required for sedate island lifestyle holidays.
Villa Frangipani sits on the highest point of a gently sloping hillside in a high-end residential estate in Laguna Phuket, offering majestic views for over 20 km across the Bangtao valley to the Laguna golf course and the far away mountains. The villa boasts 600m2 of luxury living space, complemented by covered terraces, balconies, and verandas totalling 300m2 of extra space. It sits on a land of 2,000m2 with beautifully landscaped tropical gardens.
The villa has spacious living and dining rooms, a fully fitted modern kitchen, six large bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, a family room and a study room each equipped with a sofa bed. The villa provides luxury resort style contemporary living, with total privacy, tranquility and 24 hour security.
The villa is ideal for a large family or several families sharing the villa. At full capacity, the villa accommodates up to 16 people. For more than 10 guests, extra guest fees apply at the rate of USD30 per person per night. The bedroom occupancy depends on the guest group size:
- A group of 10 people or less will have access to 5 en-suite bedrooms.
- A group of 11-12 people will have access to 6 en-suite bedrooms
- A group of 13-14 people will have access to 6 en-suite bedrooms AND the option to use the study room turned into an extra bedroom at night (25m2, air con, sofa bed 140x200, 1 rolling single bed on request)
- A group of 15-16 people will have access to 6 en-suite bedrooms AND the option to use the study room and family room turned into 2 extra bedrooms at night (25m2 & 20m2 respectively, air con, 2 sofa beds 140x200, 2 rolling single beds on request)
The villa is entered from the double car port on the ground floor with electronic gates, up the entrance stairs between water and plant features and through antique wooden doors affording superb views across the Bangtao valley.
On the 1st floor, the living, dining and kitchen areas provide an ideal in-door/out-door living space fronting the pool area. The large veranda (80m2) between the living room and the pool terrace, equipped with outdoor furniture and ceiling fans, is a wonderful place to relax outside.
BR1 and BR4 are located on the 1st floor with direct access to the pool. BR1 is a very spacious master suite featuring a large master bedroom (45m2) and its adjoining study room (25m2) with a sofa bed. BR4 (35m2) is built on a separate adjoining building and is ideal for guests wishing more privacy.
BR2 and BR3 are located on the 2nd floor, separated by a spacious family room (20m2) equipped with a sofa bed. They offer great 20km uninterrupted views across the Bangtao valley. BR2 is a master suite (48m2) featuring a vaulted ceiling, a large private terrace (45m2) and a veranda equipped with daybed and ceiling fan for quiet afternoon relaxation. BR3 (45m2) has an extra large balcony (25m2) to enjoy the majestic views and includes a private massage room. These 4 main bedrooms are air conditioned and have ceiling fans and TV and DVD player.
BR5 and BR6 (each 35m2) are located on the ground floor, are en-suite and air-conditioned, and provide an ideal option for large families.
The 17x6m infinity-edge swimming pool, offering majestic views across the Bangtao valley, forms the focal point of the villa and is appointed with wicker furniture and sun loungers. The pool includes a jacuzzi for peaceful relaxation while enjoying great views. The covered sunken pool-side veranda features a wet bar with under counter fridges, black granite tops, bar stools, a gas BBQ and dining space for 8 for alfresco dining.
Interaction with guests
The villa is serviced by an English-speaking villa manager working on a part-time basis and by a full-time maid.
The villa manager is your key contact point and will help you throughout your stay: she will meet you when (or shortly after) you arrive and provide you with information about the villa and the neighborhoods. She will introduce the villa and its key features as well as the Estate. She will be on-site at the villa from time to time to check with you that everything is fine (on average 2 hours per day). She will be on 24/7 call duty the rest of the time, to support you with any matter and issue that might arise or to assist you with information about Phuket or with the planning of your leisure activities.
The maid provides daily housekeeping services from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm, with a 1-hour lunch break. Each room of the villa and the common areas will be cleaned and prepared once a day. The maid will change bed linen and towels twice weekly for stay above 4 nights. She will also prepare breakfast on a daily basis: the preparation itself is included in the villa rental price, but food ingredients and beverage are excluded.
The Villa manager could arrange cooking / meal preparation services ( extra fees apply) through her network of local Thai food cooks who could prepare an excellent Thai dinner, should you wish to dine at the villa.
- 600m2 of luxury living space (internal area)
- extra 300m2 of covered terraces, balconies, and verandas
- land plot of 2,000m2
- superb hillside setting with magnificent views
- 6 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms with private balcony/terrace, accommodating 12 adults
- family room (20m2) and study room (25m2), each equipped with a sofa bed and with a rolling single bed (on request), providing extra bedding and space at night for 4 people
- satellite TV (more than 50 channels) and DVD player in 5 rooms
- High speed Internet, WIFI
- large living & dining areas (70m2) leading out on to a shaded 80m2 covered patio fronting the pool
- 17x6 m infinity-edge private swimming pool with pool jacuzzi
- sunken pool side covered terrace featuring a wet bar equipped with fridge, granite bar top, bar stools, gas BBQ and dining space for 8p