Minimum age of primary renter:25
Max guests:8 (sleeps up to 8 adults)
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
All I have to say is simply amazing!!
This was my first time visiting Texas and staying here made it all worth while! Firstly, you cannot beat the location. Right in the center of downtown you can walk to coffee shops, yoga, juice bars, regular bars, restaurants, and about a 15 min walk to 6th street. Second which is honestly what made the stay excellent was the customer service. Sandeep was an amazing host (even though I never met him). We had a weird situation where I booked through my credit card and the info for check in was all wacky. Sandeep was extremely patient and kind with me as I was so confused in how to check in and what not. He had me on the phone in minutes and then seconds later I was walking into the condo. Thirdly the condo felt like I was in my own home. Next visit back to Texas I will no doubt be paying austinstays condos another visit!
Thank You Sandeep!!!
Great place to stay! Great location.
We were there for a hair show and the location was perfect. It was clean and beds were comfortable. Plenty of room for the 6 of us to relax.
Good clean location
It was a good location for festivities and clean on the inside. The shower head was a little weird trying to get hot water. But other than that I had a great time staying there.
Our stay consisted of 4 adults and 2 toddlers. The intention of the trip was for a family vacation and to attend a conference down the street. In brief, I think the unit is okay, but highly overpriced. After having so many positive experiences through home-sharing websites, this was by far the worst. In retrospect, getting a large room at a suite down the road would have been cheaper and nicer (we actually price checked after arrival and thought about eating the cost of this place and shifting). I think if you are under 30 and need a place to stay with easy access to 6th street, then this is your place. If you are over 30 or here with a family, you'll likely be disappointed. To give people an idea why I write the above:
1. The bathroom tubs do drain slowly. The manager said she would bring drano, but never did.
2. If you walk on the floor barefoot, your feet turn black pretty fast. They need better cleaners.
3. The kitchen table and chairs are pretty wobbly. At this price-point, wondering if your chair will break shouldn't be a thought.
4. There were no trash bags in the place. So if you take the trash out (like we did since we stayed a week) there were no others. Asked manager, was told we would receive it, and never did.
5. The kitchen is pretty sparsely stocked compared to other places we stayed. There isn't even a complete set of cutlery (it was really a random assortment of spoons, forks, etc)
6. There is no sound insulation. If you sleep in 2 of the bedrooms, every time someone walks by on the street (this is a ground unit) you can hear the full conversation. I'm not joking. I'm a sound sleeper, but if you're not, you'll hate the place.
7. A lot of the windows don't have screens, so if you want to open the window, you'll soon have a lot of company.
8. The mattresses are pretty worn out.
Disappointing. Comparable to a run down college apartment setting Also very noisy.
See above n