Hello travellers! We're the 'Stay In Cocoa Beach' family and have been hosting families like yours for over 10 years. Choosing us means: • The largest selection of beach-front properties, so you can find the perfect spot for your getaway • Quick and easy booking and check in • A property with everything you need like beach supplies, free WIFI, linens, towels & more • Direct communication with our family, the owner, not a third-party property manager • Peace of mind! -- We are the proud recipient of Flipkey's Top Vacation Rental award and all units are fully licensed and registered
Minimum age of primary renter:25
Max guests:8 (sleeps up to 8 adults)
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Absolutely loved the property and location!! Place is beautiful and so well decorated. Beach, hot tub and heated pool were amazing! Views were wonderful! However, there were a few bugs but it's Florida. Will definitely stay here again!
A perfect vacation
We had a wonderful time staying at this condo on Satellite Beach. The condo was clean and updated. The mattresses were very comfortable. The view was awesome from every window.
This condo was everything we were looking for! The views from this corner unit were spectacular! The beach area was clean and quiet, and you can lay at the pool and look out over the ocean. Would definitely stay here again.
The best view ever
Good space, views are incredible from every room
Really loved it❤️ Close to everything. Nice clean place. The only bad thing we’re the noseeums. Would of liked to have known so I had the right spray for them. A few things needed fixing but maintenance was there right away. Great Place.
Beautiful views; however, was disappointed with most everything else.
Our family of five stayed here February 3-9, 2019.
We loved the views; however, were disappointed with most everything else.
- no closet or wardrobe to hang our clothes in the queen bed room
- all furniture outdated and some in disrepair
- kitchen floor trim coming apart
- living room couches very soft and sink down too far
- when the wind blows in the bedrooms, hair and dust bunnies came out from under the beds
-kitchen ceiling fan very dirty
-only one kitchen towel was in the condo and no dishcloth
-dining room picture window damaged
-very dim lighting in one bathroom
- no storage containers or ziplocks available
- limited amount of silverware
- dining room table chairs should have felt on the bottom as the noise while moving them was annoying
- a spare blanket in the double bedroom closet was NOT laundered and nasty smelling when I went to use it
- the queen bed was way too soft
- not alot of extra supplies, i.e. toilet tissue, paper towel and hand soap. We had to purchase all.
The area is home to great golfing, deep sea fishing, cruise ship casinos, the Kennedy Space Centre and much more! Interested in visiting Disney, SeaWorld or Universal Studios? They are only an hour away and you can stay on the beach!