|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Vacation in luxury in this exclusive penthouse condo on the owners-only floor of an upscale Condo-Hotel in Coconut Grove! Floor to ceiling glass windows highlight the breathtaking bay and city views of this beautifully decorated 1,400+ sq.ft. penthouse apartment, which includes a large rooftop living area perfect for taking in the amazing panoramic views, day or night. This is truly a unique property that offers endless opportunities for business or pleasure travelers and we’re sure it will wow you from the moment you step in the door!
Highlights of the apartment:
- 900 Sq. Ft. rooftop terrace with plenty of living/dining space
- Gorgeous moon view over the bay in the evening
- Newly upgraded kitchen and bathrooms
- Balcony with bay and city view
- Professionally decorated
Hotel Amenities are available to you:
- 8th floor pool deck with endless views of the bay.
- 2 restaurants, including Panorama Restaurant, which features some of the best Peruvian food in the Grove, and Peacock Garden Cafe- set in a beautiful tropical garden.
- The fitness center, 2 squash courts and business center, plus optional Room Service if you feel like staying in.
- Full time concierge Service available to assist you with all your arrangements.
(No Parties or events permitted on premises and will be strictly enforced- Thank You.)
Stuff to do within walking distance:
Coconut Grove has so much to offer. Trendy Cafes, art galleries, shopping, nightlife, parks, and boating are just a few activities within walking distance this artsy neighborhood has in store for visitors.
Places to visit nearby:
- The shops at CocoWalk, where you can find a selection of stores and restaurants right across the street from the hotel. There is often great live music here, making it a fun, relaxing atmosphere.
- Ten minute drive to Downtown Miami which hosts Mary Brickell Village, Design and Financial Districts
- Five minute drive to Coral Gables
- Fairchild Botanical Garden, one of the world’s preeminent botanical gardens, located only 4 miles from the Sonesta Hotel.
- South Beach and Casa Casuarina.
- Barnacle Historic State Park, the oldest house in Miami, located just a few steps from the Sonesta Bayfront Hotel.
- Vizcaya Museum, just a 5 minute drive from the center of Coconut Grove.
- Miami Seaquarium in Key Biscayne, about a 10 minute drive from the Sonesta Hotel.
- The Village of Merrick Park, a high-end and exclusive shopping plaza.
- Miami Museum of Science and Planetarium, only 5 minutes from the Sonesta
- Boat and jet ski rentals available just across the street.
- The Fresh Market just a short stroll for lots of Goodies.
- Spas and pampering available all over town.
- The Adrienne Arsht Center for Performing Arts is a short taxi ride away.
- Take in a Basketball Game at the American Airlines Arena.
I grew up in Miami and lived in the Grove for years. It is a great place to be because it is artsy and full of creative people. I am a Decorator and Real Estate Agent who is always busy designing/creating something. I love meeting and talking to people and seeing what's new so I am always inspired
The Owner purchased this condo in 2012
I chose this property because it has beautiful downtown and bay views with an amazing rooftop terrace. The apartment itself is very spacious, but still has a very cozy feeling. When you step in the door, it just feels like home- perfect for a traveler looking for a home away from home!
Beautiful apartment in the middle of everything you could possibly need.
“The Grove”- as Miami residents refer to it, is a trendy, artistic neighborhood on the coast of Biscayne Bay adjacent to Coral Gables. You’ll find you’re in the center of it all – just across the street from Cocowalk and steps from lively sidewalk cafés, restaurants and bars, stylish boutiques, modern art galleries and sizzling nightlife. The best part of it all: you are only minutes from downtown Miami, Coral Gables, Key Biscayne, Miami Beach and Miami International Airport.
You cannot go wrong here with the beautiful decor, two parking spaces, ample baths, gorgeous views, and two levels of decks. We were extremely happy with everything. Lorelei was wonderful with every detail! Just a note though...need more spoons and washcloths for six people. I hate even mentioning that as it seems to blemish my need to write a stellar review. Bottom line, we loved it and would absolutely return. Best place in the Grove!
We loved the apartment. It was in a great location and the décor was beautiful. It was very clean and everything was thought of to make it a wonderful stay. Thanks to Daniella and team. We will certainly be back.
Great condo for a family or two couples. Easy walking access to the best of Coconut Grove. Hotel amenities like the pool are a huge plus. Fabulous new restaurant in a family friendly park has just opened across the street. Our family of 5 was very comfortable. Definitely can recommend this property.
My two teenage children and I just stayed for an extended weekend. The penthouse is a charming space, decorated with playful colors and creativity. The layout of the space if wonderful. The glass doors separating the twin bedroom from the living room allow in more light and views and then the sliding shades are great separators at night. Daniela has given the space a decorators touch and Lorelei is incredibly responsive. The house WiFi was a great help. I read in another review that Sonesta's wifi kept taking over but if you are on apple products you can make the apartment WiFi a priority so it stopped happening to us. I loved that there was a speaker system to wirelessly hook up music while I was there. Every home rental should have one of those today. I had two small issues while there and Lorelei responded immediately and took care of them for us. She was incredibly responsive which I think is huge in a home away rental. The only recommendation I would make is the kitchen dishes/utensils/pots&pans are getting some wear and tear and could be replaced soon. If you plan on doing a lot of cooking it's a little hard but for quick breakfasts and lunches it's totally fine.
This modern well situated condo offers a perfectly pleasing view of Cocoanut Grove. It is well appointed and is managed with care and concern for the guests. The accommodations are comfortable, attractive and it is a wonderful place to spend time in. I would love to be able to enjoy its comforts again.
I've been going to Coconut Grove three times a year for the last five years and this was the best place we've stayed. If you like colours you will feel so happy the minute you walk through the door of this tastefully decorated, clean unit. I hope to stay here every regatta from now on. Checking in and out was easy, the free parking spots a bonus.
The water pressure in the shower leaves a little to be desired but I think that's a Grove thing as I've never once had a great shower regardless of where I've stayed. I was a little sick the first night so we stayed in so the only thing I would suggest is some labelling on the remote controls but that's because I can never figure those things out.
Doing my morning yoga facing the sunrise over the ocean then having a sunset cocktail outside on the massive rooftop deck was a real treat.
Definitely a great place to stay if you want to be in the heart of Coconut Grove with a view of the water
|Property Damage Protection||£48|
|Cleaning||£122 + Tax|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£1,217|
Rates from $210-$450 per night
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.