Come enjoy the rich Dutch heritage of the city of Holland when you stay at this peaceful 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom home which sleeps 9 adults and 1 toddler. Holland's downtown area is always lively, and there are tons of museums, parks, and public beach accesses. Thursday nights during the Summer months downtown hosts street performers with a variety of music and acts for all ages! Recently remodeled, this house is the ultimate getaway as it lies near multiple state parks and beaches.
Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed, Twin Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed, Toddler Bed
Experience the best of Holland in this charming, freshly painted, completely furnished tri-level home: 3 bedrooms, 1 full & 2 half bathrooms, and 2 living rooms provide you and your crew plenty of space to spread out.
Recently updated in 2017 with a new fence and interior paint, the interior is modern and sleek. Everything you need in your perfect home away from home is here, including free WiFi and a family room with a 55" TV with surround sound stereo system - you'll never be at a loss for entertainment during your stay!
Cook as much as you like in the fully equipped kitchen, which features all the utensils you need to prepare your favorite home-cooked meals.
The fenced-in backyard is just right for unwinding after a long day of fun: it is extremely private, boasting a large deck with patio furniture, a new gas grill and a fire pit for roasting marshmallows! Relax and take a nap in the hammock while listening to the peaceful sounds of nature that ring throughout this quiet, serene neighborhood.
One of the best parts about this house is the beach– Lake Macatawa is just 2 blocks away, and both Tunnel Park Beach and Holland State Park Beach are within a 1-mile stroll, so you can have your toes in the waters of Lake Michigan in no time!
You're also only 5 miles from downtown, which is listed in the National Register of Historic Places, and 3 miles from Ottawa County Fairgrounds, which offers tennis courts, a playground, and a dog park with training equipment, and a Farmer's Market on Friday 9am-2pm.
The public boat launch is within one mile of property; take advantage of the boat and jet ski rentals adjacent to it. Sunset cruises are also available at the rental store. No matter what your plans are for your visit, you'll find that this house is a wonderful place to come home to at the end of the day.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen streaming TV, free WiFi, fenced-in backyard, hammock, large deck with furniture, gas grill, new fence, fire pit, and more
- Amazing location - In a very quiet neighborhood 2 blocks from Lake Macatawa, within 1 mile from Tunnel Park Beach and Holland State Park Beach, 5 miles from downtown Holland, 3 miles from the Ottawa County Fairgrounds, and 1 mile from the boat launch
- Closest Commercial Airport - Gerald R. Ford International Airport (~39.5 miles away)
- No smoking (outside only)
- Pet friendly (lower level living room & backyard)
- Pet Fee: $10 Per Pet, Per Night
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in