|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Come stay in our spacious luxury villa. Located in the world-class Emerald Island gated resort, our villa puts you just minutes away from Walt Disney World, and other area attractions (Universal Studios, Sea World, golf courses, shopping centers), and amenities (supermarkets, restaurants).
This welcoming home is ideal for multi-family and large group vacations. Every bedroom is elegantly furnished and decorated, and equipped with a brand-new flat panel TV and DVD player. In the family room, you will find a large brand-new flat panel HDTV with Blue-ray/DVD player. Free Wi-Fi High-speed internet access is also provided.
This villa has a well-equipped kitchen with brand-new stainless appliances: full-size refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher, marble-top breakfast table for 8 (not reflected in photos), coffee maker and cooking utensils.
Please enjoy the heated pool/spa, Air Hockey, Foosball (x2), Billiards, and Table Tennis games inside our villa!
Summary: Your satisfaction is our #1 goal and your feedback would be very much appreciated!
Our splendid, Newly Renovated , colossal villa with luxury furnished 7 bedrooms / 5.5 baths and private pool/spa is situated in the magnificent gated resort of Emerald Island, just minutes from Disney World and close by dozens of other world-class attractions (such as Universal Studios and Sea World), golf courses, shopping centers, supermarkets and restaurants.
Our spacious villa is a perfect place for large family groups, sleeping up to 16 people with lavishness, relaxation and comfort. It is the ultimate paradise for a Disney vacation or a getaway retreat. Enjoy our enchanting home for less than the price of a hotel room!
Features & highlights: • Free Wi-Fi High-speed internet access via powerful DIR655 Xtreme N Gigabit Router
• Free phone call to anywhere on the continental U.S. and Canada
• Flat panel TVs with Blu-ray or DVD players in each bedroom and family room
• Brand new stainless kitchen appliances
• Pool table, Foosball, Air Hockey, and add-on Ping-Pong table
• All linens and towels are included and ready for living
• Fully functional laundry machine, dryer, and dishwasher are available for your convenience
• Available free to use for babies are one crib, one high-chair, two strollers, and two pack n plays
• Professional house cleaning service
• Free access to Emerald Island clubhouse with fitness facility, spa with hot tub, sauna, and steam room, free internet access, tiki bar, snack bar, another large heated pool and Jacuzzi, and concierge service
• 3 miles from Disney World
• Golf courses are within 5 miles of Emerald Island, as well as many supermarkets, banks, shops and restaurants in the area
Details: Our lovely villa is fully air-conditioned for your comfort with 7 luxury bedrooms and 5.5 bathrooms in total of 3200+ sq. ft. These 7 bedrooms consist of 3 Master bedroom suites and 2 pairs of Jack & Jill style suites; every bedroom is elegantly furnished and decorated, and each bedroom is equipped with flat panel TV and DVD player. Beds in these bedrooms are:
o 3 King sized beds in 3 Master Bedroom suites
o 1 Queen sized bed
o 3 Twin bedroom suites -- total 6 twin sized beds
o Additional beds available upon request
Our villa has a large and well-equipped kitchen with an island, full-sized refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, dish washer, breakfast table, coffee maker and cooking utensils. This bright and airy kitchen has everything you possibly need to make a family feast or a simple snack. In the family room, you will find a large flat panel HDTV with Blue-ray DVD player for watching movies and shows.
We just had amazing vacations with Family and friends. Our experience from start to finish was perfect. We all had our own bedrooms with full baths. The house was beautiful, and it was just as the listing stated. Renting from Ying was a pleasure. She was so trustful with all the correspondence. Her team in Florida was accommodating and addressed every single issues that may happens with a huge house like this immediately, I highly recommend this house. The cleaning service did an excellent job, and the house was very clean and comfortable. I may be contacted for further reference through facebook.
This place was very huge and accommodated my entire baseball team and our cars. It was very clean and perfect for what we needed it for. Mrs. Ying was very nice and great communication throughout the rental process. This place will be rented every year during this time when we play in the ESPN Disney Baseball Tournament. I highly recommend this property if you have a large family or any sports team. There is enough rooms, beds, and bathrooms to accommodate large groups.
Our time in this house was great, the house is so spacious and there are plenty bathrooms for a big family like ours, plenty of things to do for our little ones.
We really enjoy the pool.
We looked at several options while traveling to Orlando for a family vacation including houses, condos, and hotels. After a lot of research and searching, we decided on a house that was off-property. It didn't take us long to decide on which house to rent once we saw the pictures of this place.
I must say that this was the best decision that we could have made. The owner of the house was great to work with and the house itself was excellent. Some of the great things about this place:
- It was very clean, updated, and had plenty of space for people to do different things and not feel like you are stepping on one another (as you might in a hotel).
- Bedrooms were very nicely sized, well decorated, and everyone had direct access to a bathroom.
- High speed internet worked great and the TV's in every room allowed people to watch what they wanted to.
- The game room was great with several different options.
- It is located in a great community with 24/7 guards at the entrance
- The clubhouse was nice to get information about what is going on if you need it and they offered activities nearly every day.
- It is close to everything! WDW is only about 10 minutes away (I believe there is a shuttle that you can have take you there, however we just used our rental car), there are several places to eat if you like (however we leveraged the kitchen quite a bit), there is a grocery store very close by as well as a few major retailers.
- Having the pool was nice and there is a great mesh fence in place which allows you to go out on the patio while keeping little ones out of the pool itself if necessary.
- It really feels like a home away from home.
There really aren't any negatives that I can think of about this place! I would highly recommend it.
From beginning to end, we could not have asked for more. The owners answered every question and concern prior to our stay. Thank you, thank you! We arrived to exactly what was presented in pictures and the description. The development was extremely friendly and the fact it was gated was very comforting. The children loved to walk to the club house and enjoyed community pool. My family shared a week together and from day one felt at home. The location was perfect. Everything we wanted was no more than a 15-20 minute drive away. Great shopping(including outlets), the parks, dining and even a Starbucks! We celebrated birthdays, family, and enjoyed many laughs together. The game room turned out to be a wonderful surprise. My nephew Adrian might just have been "Air Hockey Champ" of the week, but don't tell Uncle Tom! Thank you again for sharing your beautiful home. Good things to all those who follow. Best Regards. Mike
It is a very nice and confortable house. The children enjoyed it very much. It is clean and beautiful.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£247|
|Cleaning||£123 + Tax|
$999 - $2,499 / week
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.