3 Bedrooms With All Queen Beds, Huge 24 Foot Tall Rock Fireplace, Hot Tub With Great Views, Indoor Jacuzzi, 2 Person Walk In Shower, LCD TV Blu-Ray, Very Nice Kitchen With Granite Counters And Stainless Appliances, Hickory Cabinets, Hickory Floors,granite Vanities With Double Sinks In All Baths, Gas Grill, Outside Firepit. This is one of the nicest log cabins in the area. Always rates high in reviews
3 Bedroom, Top Of The Line Log Cabin
- Calendar last updated:
- 14 Dec 2018
Pool / Spa
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
Quiet and peaceful
Very beautiful log cabin, because it had snowed it was very dicey getting up the hill, but was able to contact the owner and they got someone up there to get me up the hill.
Accommodations were fantastic and except for not having a washer and dryer you really had everything you needed. We had a great girls weekend and will be back!!
Spacious and Beatiful Cabin!
We just stayed at this cabin for the weekend and had a great time. It’s about 15 minutes from town. The cabin is very secluded and offers a nice view of the starlit skies. Spending the weekend here was perfect for a little getaway.
Great secluded cabin in the woods
The cabin itself is large, well appointed, and the beds are actually really comfy. The driveway down to the front of the cabin is a little steep, so mind that. Appliances all seemed to work fine and everything seemed very clean.
Thank you for your review. We try our best to keep the cabin in clean shape. Thanks for leaving it in good shape. The cabin is large with tall cathedral ceilings. We agree the beds are very comfortable. Our beds and linens all come from Costco. You guys are welcomed back anytime
Great stay!! Some minor mechanical issues. Fan in kitchen not working. Very clean. Plenty of available ameneties. Loved our stay!.
Thank you for a wonderful stay. The cabin was "as advertised" on all accounts - and even "over delivered" on a few others. Would definitely rent again.
- Secluded, serene location w/ a commanding view of the valley from the back deck.
- Great eating locations (back deck, long kitchen table)
- Well-stocked kitchen. Thoughtful guests have left some helpful things like oils, seran wrap, foil, etc. We left a few things as well.
- Very comfortable bed, linens, and towels.
- Love the fireplace & large stone wall
- Love downtown Luray.
- Shoppers (grocery store) is a 15m drive at the center of town
- Carillon Bells at 2 or 3pm (depending on time of year)
- Luray Caverns 15m
- The "greenbelt walk" was a great walk along the stream and center of town.
Beautiful cabin but needs some upkeep
This is a nice cabin but there are a few items renters should be aware of:
- The pictures are obviously from when it was brand new and not true to the current condition.
- The deck has been stained at some point and needs to be done again and also needs some repair.
- The cabin needs a good cleaning- the windows were very dirty, fans coated with dust, ceramic cook top had burned on food with nothing available to clean it off with. The bathrooms appeared fairly clean.
- It advertises a nice view but it appears the trees have grown up over time so there really is not a view.
- The grill is not the same as in the picture. It is an older one that was very dirty inside. That would not have been a problem but there were no tools to clean it with. We bought some aluminum grill covers to be able to cook on it.
- The hot tub is nice but it seems to be leaking out the bottom of the deck. We added some water to it with the nearby hose but it should be repaired.
- Multiple lights and a couple of fans did not work - the electric motor was seized up.
- The freezer was not functioning properly, even after we turned it up to 9 it still would not keep ice cream frozen.
- There really should be more than one hand towel per bathroom and more than one dish towel available. There were no pot holders.
- The couch was pretty worn and lumpy.
- We realize some people just want to disconnect from their phones and internet and this cabin fits that requirement. There is no Wi-Fi. We had both Verizon and AT&T phones and could not get service to make calls without walking down the road. We could occasionally get a text to go through but a booster should be considered if for no other reason than to be able to call out for an emergency.
The cabin has a lot of nice features and finishes but it appeared to us that it needed to be maintained a little better. Overall, it was a good rental. But future renters should be aware of what to expect.
The location is ideal for visiting Shenandoah National Park, about 25 minute drive to the closest entrance. We also enjoyed a few wineries and the Luray Caverns. The town of Luray is close to get supplies and has a few restaurants.
Close to Luray , Luray Caverns, Shenandoah National Park, Shenandoah River, Lake Arrowhead. Page county is now the Cabin Capitol of Virginia.
Additional pricing information
CAN DO 1 NIGHT rentals if available RATES ARE FOR 2 PEOPLE EXTRA PEOPLE IS AN EXTRA FEE of $15 per night per person pets welcomed pet fee of 15 per night per pet