One of the best villas in the community! Professionally Interior Designed! South Facing Private Pool & Spa! Lanai! 3 Miles to Disney! Orlando’s Premium Luxury Resort! 24-Hour Gated Security!
2800 sq ft spacious living space, 5 bedrooms, sleep 12, bed linens changed every booking, 4 bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen & laundry, game room, TV in each bedroom & living room.
3 miles to restaurant/shopping centres.
Resort has top level facilities, gym, tennis,, volleyball, basketball, community heated pool, playground, shuttle to theme parks and outlets mall.
The entire villa will be your vacation home. Here are some highlights of the villa.
There are 5 bedrooms. 2 of them are located on the main floor and great for seniors. So you could bring both your parents and your in-laws for a family vacation (if you can handle it, lol)
• Master bedroom with en-suite, King size bed and a baby crib on the main floor
• 2nd bedroom (twin girls room) on the main floor
• 3rd & 4th bedrooms with king size beds on 2nd floor
• 5th bedroom (twin boys room) on the 2nd floor with en-suite bathroom
• Two additional roll away beds (stored in closet) that makes the house accommodate for 12 people + 1 baby)
Luxury and spacious living room, dining room
Game room with pool table (regular size of 7ft), foosball and dart board
Plenty of parking on driveway
Swimming Pool & Backyard– great for the family and kids to relax and enjoy family time
• South facing private swimming pool temperature set to 88 degrees (additional fees apply to turn on heat)
• Spa temperature set to 104 degrees (additional fees apply to turn on heat)
• Safety fence equipped
• Pool/spa cleaned weekly by professionals
• Lanai provides shaded relaxing space
• BBQ grill (additional fees apply)
Amenities - everything you may need at home
• Free internet (Wi-Fi access) service
• Free local phone service
• Free cable TV
• Each bedroom is equipped with a television
• All beddings provided and routinely changed prior to each booking
• 20 to 25 sets of towels and washcloths
• Baby high-chair
• Baby stroller
• Baby crib
• Baby playpen
House Safety Items
• Smoke detectors in almost every room
• 1 Fire extinguisher located on 2nd floor hall way
• 1 Fire extinguisher located in the kitchen
• 1 First aid kit inside TV cabinet drawer
Clean home away from home
I know I have the location. I know I have the space. What else my guests are looking for? A clean place! This is what I do to keep my villa “hotel like” cleanness:
• Housekeeping service after each checkout – clean living room, kitchen, bathrooms and bedrooms. Change and wash used bed linens. Wash unwashed towels (guests should wash towels prior departure except no more than 10 unwashed towels can be left)
• Swim pool cleaned weekly
• Pest Control
• In-house deep cleaning periodically
• Carpet wash periodically
• Power wash pool deck, patio furniture, sidewalk and driveway periodically
We provide some optional amenities and services.
How to Order and Pay for Optional
Travelers cannot select optional amenities or services when making instant reservations on HomeAway. Travelers who would like to book our optional amenities please send us a message after your reservation. We will send you Payment Request for the optional through HomeAway. You could pay for it right away or wait for your 2nd payment due and pay them together.
Guests are advised to arrange the optional and remit the payment prior arrival to avoid any possible service delays.
BBQ Gas Grill Rental with ONE Complimentary Refill – $50/per stay
In order to provide all guests well maintained BBQ equipment, a gas grill rental fee of $50 applies. ONE complimentary refill of the propane tank is included.
Once booked the equipment keypad lock code will be given to you a week prior to your arrival date.
Please note: to avoid high labor cost and save you money, propane tank will not be refilled by local property management. All refills are done by our guests. If the gas tank happens to be empty during your stay, please refill the tank and we will reimburse you the cost with the receipt photo. Refill is available at the local Wal-Mart and Lowe’s (~3 miles on US 27) at the cost of about $20. You just need to take the empty tank to get it refilled. One refill will be reimbursed per reservation.
The gas grill rental fee is for the equipment usage and the gas only. It is the guest’s responsibility to clean BBQ grill prior to departure. If BBQ grill is not cleaned there will be a $50 cleaning fee which will be deducted from your damage security deposit.
Pool /Spa Heating - $30/day
From October to April, many guests would like to have our private pool/spa heating turned on. Once booked it will be turned on upon your arrival. Pool/spa equipment is operated by our local property management staff only.
Please note that it will take about 6 to 8 hours to heat up the pool/spa to the required temperature, and it may take longer if the outside temperature dropping below 50° F.
The pool and spa share the same heater, so it will be booked together and turned on/off together.
Guest is advised to arrange the pool heating service and remit the payment prior arrival. If you require the pool/spa heating after check in, another $50 service charge apply as we have to send local property management staff to make an extra trip to the house. For the same reason, guests cannot book the pool/spa heating for a specific date interval. Guests must book for the entire stay.
Additional House Cleaning Service - $150/clean
If you would like additional cleaning service during your stay, please contact us to arrange the payment.
5 STAR EMERALD ISLAND RESORT
Our villa is located in one of the prestigious gated & guarded resorts in Orlando - Emerald Island Resort.
Surrounded by a Conservation Area, it encompasses over 300 acres with 11 heavily wooded acres right in the middle of the community.
Our guests will have free access to the top level facility of the resort.
• Clubhouse sauna (open 8AM to 10PM)
• fitness center
• Internet cafe
• Free Wifi around the pool areas
• 2 heated community pools (84 degrees) and spas (104 degrees)
• tennis courts
• basketball facilities
• kiddie play areas
How many days can you stay here?
• Walt Disney World – 3 miles to Maingate Office (a few miles more driving on park land to entrances of different parks)
• Sea World / Discovery Cove –14 miles
• Universal Studios / Islands of Adventure – 17 miles
• Lego land – 33 miles
• Formosa Gardens Shopping Mall - 2.5 miles
• Restaurants and shops (TGI Friday, The Outback Steakhouse, Red Lobster, Buffalo Wild Wings, Wildside Bar & Grille and Super Target etc.) – 4 miles
• Mystic Dunes Golf Club - 4 miles
• Orlando Vinland Premium Outlets Mall – 12 miles
• Orange County Convention Center – 16 miles
• Cocoa Beach – 74 miles
• Kennedy Space Center – 66 miles
• Orlando International Airport – 25.5 miles
Paid shuttle bus services are available from Emerald Island Resort Clubhouse to the theme parks and Premium Outlets. Please check with Clubhouse for fare.