One of the finest luxury Reunion Resort villas available, this stunning 5 bedroom home offers 2 full master suites with king beds, huge walk in showers and oversize bathtubs , 1 queen en-suite, 1 twin with adjoining bathroom and 1 family room with a pair of double beds. Completed in 2010 and extending to almost 5,000 sq ft, the house has been designed so the main living areas and 3 bedrooms benefit from the south facing light and the extensive views over the 8th hole of the Tom Watson Reunion golf course. The house has been finished in a modern style, with travertine stone floors in the living areas, sleek furniture, clean lines and soothing colors . There are 2 lounges, both with large flat screen TVs, a formal dining room, a separate informal dining area, full cinema and games room and elevator (for guest use by request only). Outdoor facilities include heated private pool and spa tub, outdoor kitchen area, covered patio, large gas grill/BBQ, drinks fridge, pool deck, outdoor dining area, private balcony and outdoor bathroom.
Reunion Resort: Reunion Resort is one of Orlando's most prestigious resorts: a 2,300-acre oasis set in the heart of Orlando's theme park corridor. Reunion Resort is a secure, manned and gated community, situated 5 minutes away from Disney World. Sea World and Universal Studios are less than 20 minutes away.
Facilities available at Reunion Resort include an open air pool on the top of the Reunion Grande Hotel, where you can see the Disney fireworks in the distance. The resort is well landscaped with designated walking and biking trails meandering through three championship golf courses designed by Arnold Palmer, Tom Watson and Jack Nicklaus. It is also home to the Anneka Sorenstam Golf academy. The resort is 30 minutes away from Orlando International Airport and just over one hour drive from the Gulf Coast and Florida Space coast at Cape Kennedy.
Interior: * Hallway/vestibule featuring gallery, chandelier and sweeping stone staircase
* Open plan living room with large 50 inch LCD TV, BluRay 5.1 cinema surround system, Sony PlayStation and iPod dock
* Separate dining room and chandelier
* Separate formal sitting room with large 50 inch LCD TV
* Kitchen with granite worktops and quality stainless steel appliances and extensive kitchen utensils
* Breakfast bar
* Informal dining area, kitchen and lounge all overlook pool, spa and golf course
* Desk/workspace with cabled hi-speed Internet
* Free hi-speed WiFi throughout the house
* Sony iPod dock
* Elevator (available by request only)
* Separate games room with a variety of table and other games (games may change periodically as they are updated).
* Telephone with free local calls.
Exterior: * Built in outdoor kitchen area with large gas BBQ/grill and drinks fridge
* Private heated pool and spa hot tub
* 180 degree golf view of the Tom Watson Signature Course
* Large pool deck area with loungers, south-facing so gets the sun all day
* Covered and shaded lanai/outdoor patio and seating area
* Private balcony to family room
* Outdoor dining table
* Outdoor bathroom
This house does not offer access to the Waterpark.