|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
This is a single family dwelling - not a duplex.
Hernando County claims to be one of the last areas of “Real Florida” – And who can blame them? The county is teeming with gorgeous natural areas that have been preserved beautifully. Besides state parks and fantastic fishing spots, Hernando also boasts plenty of other things to do…
Why not have it all by staying in this luxurious (and affordable!) house in the heart of Hernando Beach? With 4 bedrooms and enough sleeping accommodations for up to 11 guests, there’s plenty of room for the entire family to come along! The rooms are spacious and you’ll immediately feel relaxed from the moment you first walk in the front door. You’ll also love the home’s numerous outdoor decks where you can gaze out at the breathtaking views and tropical landscaping! This house is located in a boating and water community so you have direct access to the Gulf of Mexico with your own private dock. If you have your own boat, jet ski, or other watercraft, feel free to bring it along! If not, there are plenty of places nearby that you can rent water equipment. Test your culinary skills in the home’s fully-equipped kitchen, even though the community is said to have some of the best dining establishments around (not bad for a place that doesn’t even have one stoplight!).
After a long day of sightseeing or fishing, cool off in the home’s large private swimming pool before getting ready for a night out in Hernando Beach’s nightlife scene. You’ll be pleased to know that the beach is right nearby, as well as numerous nature parks and great places for walking, jogging and biking. There is even a brand new white sandy beach less than two miles from the property! Want to venture outside of Hernando Beach? Attractions such as Disney World, Busch Gardens, Lego Land, the Tampa Aquarium, and more are an easy drive away! The community of Hernando Beach itself also typically has various cultural events going on, so make sure you see what’s happening during your visit!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a private pool, pool toys, pool chairs, central air conditioning, flat panel TVs, DVD player, VCR, blu-ray player, movies, board games, books, hair dryer, laundry facilities with washer/dryer, laundry soap, iron/board, ceiling fans, linens, towels, wireless internet, balcony, dock/boat slip, beach chairs, beach umbrella, outdoor dining area, charcoal grill, and full kitchen equipped with an electric oven/stove, refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, pots/pans, blender, ice maker, toaster, coffee maker, spices, and water purifier
- Outstanding location - Direct access to the Gulf of Mexico with private dock and boat slip, close to the beach and nature parks, and an easy drive from numerous other attractions!
- SunWest Beach! New white sandy beach nearby (less than 2 miles from the property)
- Brian's Place: Spanish-Italian fusion with food that tastes as good as it looks!
- R Beach: Outstanding steaks and any tropical drink you like at the all-service Tiki Bar!
- Master Bedroom: Queen bed, TV, Closet, Dresser
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed, TV, Closet, Dresser
- Bedroom 3: Full Bed, TV, Closet, Dresser, Deck/Patio
- Bedroom 4: Twin-sized bed and day bed that can sleep 1
- The Sofa Sleeper in the living room can be used for additional sleeping
- A rollaway and hide-a-bed provide additional sleeping as well
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Maximum Occupancy: 11 guests
- 3pm Check-In/10am Check-Out
- Additional taxes and fees may apply
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Our dedicated Travel Advisor Team is available 7 days a week and our simple online reservation system allows you to book securely with a credit card! Please feel free to call us at 1.877.818.1013.
Owner / Property Manager purchased this house in 1986
Owner very gracious and helpful. Home stocked with everything you could think of and more. Son was married at Hernando Beach Club so perfect place for wedding party to dress and get pictures. Brians Place had an awesome crab cake brunch and rented a pontoon boat for great trip in the gulf. Grandkids loved it.
Our family's first time on the Gulf side of Florida. Home was absolutely beautiful. Highly recommend the local restaurant R-Beach amazing food at great prices. Plenty of shopping close by as well.
Great location - deep water canal with water and power at the dock. 15 minute idle to the channel then a 20 minute run to the scallop grounds. The house has plenty of room and the pool was a bonus. Good restaurants nearby and just 5 minutes away is a public park with spring water flowing from the weeki wachee - very refreshing after a long day scalloping. Owner was very attentive and a pleasure to deal with.
The house was the perfect size for 9 people. Plenty of room without feeling overcrowded. The pool was great for both the adults and kids. Stocked with everything you could possibly need. Great place to stay!!!
Lots of room, nice pool,caught a lot of fish, feed seagulls,had a great time.
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.