Experience the essence of Woodstock in this former home to Anita M. Smith — artist, historian and “Herb Lady of the Catskills.” Enjoy the fragrance and serenity of the “show-off” herb garden right outside your door.
Just 1/2 mile from town center, Herb Cottage is nestled at the gateway to Woodstock’s legendary Overlook Mountain. If you’re searching for a mystical hideaway in which to relax, restore your energies, and recapture your creative self, this is the place for you!
Completely renovated, Herb Cottage offers a delightful mix of luxurious appointments and bluestone charm, including:
• Comfortable living room with woodstove, bluestone hearth, and 37' Cable HDTV, Blu-Ray and CD players, and an extensive library of books, games, DVDs and CDs.
• Fully-equipped country kitchen with a bluestone countertop, herb tiles from Mexico, and a sunny dining nook.
• Second floor loft bedroom with a king-size bed and view of Overlook Mountain.
• First floor bathroom with an antique claw foot tub converted into a rain shower.
• Additional amenities include luxury linens, spa robes, WIFI, and a secluded bluestone terrace with bluestone table and gas grill.
• Optional: Reiki treatments and access to other holistic practitioners.
Ideal for a couple. Combine with nearby Rock City Writer's Studio (HA# 3469886) for additional space.
Well-behaved and crate-trained dogs are considered ~ please ask. Please note that a $75 pet fee per dog applies.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
A thirty day notice is required for cancellations. All cancellations are subject to a 10% cancellation fee or $100.00 (whichever is greater). Cancellations that are made more than thirty days prior to the arrival date will receive a full refund, minus the cancellation fee. Cancellations that are made within thirty days of the arrival date forfeit the full payment. Early departure does not warrant any refund of rent.
If you think there's any chance that you may need to cancel your reservation, we strongly suggest that you consider purchasing travel insurance to protect your trip. To purchase travel insurance, please go to www.InsureMyTrip.com (or the provider of your choice) for details. Thank you!