Cottage, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 8)
- English, Romanian
Max 45 lbs, $100 extra charge/pet .
Minimum age of primary renter:25
100% refund if cancelled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if cancelled at least 14 days before arrival date.
enjoyed our stay,
It was pure bliss. Everything about it was amazing. My husband and I celebrated our 30th anniversary and we couldn't ask for better. Planning our next trip. Looking forward to staying here again.
Beach in St Augustine FL
Wonderful location right on the beach and easy drive to Old St Augustine and supermarket nearby. Comfortable space, complete kitchen with breakfast nook and dining area. Two driveways. Washer, drier, dishwasher. Outdoor deck over beach below with waves crashing (in a good way) at high tide. Property manager very responsive and friendly. Quirky, fun “beach house” decor. Would definitely return! Robert and Feona
We had a fantastic time! This house has it all from the amazing views to comfy atmosphere. We found it hard to leave during our stay. We spent most days looking for shells during low tide and walking the dogs in the ocean and on the beach. We saw dolphins playing right in front of the house. The beach is almost empty most days it felt like we had our own personal beach. The kitchen had everything we needed to cook some delicious meals. The owner of the house was superb at fixing any issues we had in a very quick manner. We cannot wait to go back!!! Also the water has a softener so we did not notice any will het smell to the water. Everything was very clean as well.
Great location but ...
- Beautiful beachfront location
- Terrible water quality - strong stench of sulphur (bathrooms and kitchen). Was told it’s well water and to run water for 30 minute ... no difference. We used bottled water for everything
- From our first email, the property mgr was aware we travel w/ 2 dogs. She confirmed the cost for a week, we paid both invoices on time and we followed all house rules. After move out, we were informed they were withholding funds from our property damage deposit for pet fees?
- Lodged complaint with Homeaway after several phone calls Although all inbox communications were in our Homeaway portal ... they are still waiting for PM/ homeowner response 2 weeks later?
- Property manager confirmed outdoor shower before booking, but it's an exposed sprinkler head off the deck (to rinse off sand - not a shower)
- Without notice, landscape workers dropped a trailer in driveway and we had to park one of our cars at grocery store 2 miles away for the day. House is located on busy road and there’s no yard. Property Manager told us we could park at the neighbors house since she didn’t think anyone was there!
All facts mentioned in review are confirmed in our Homeaway portal
Close to everything in St. Augustine
We enjoyed our stay at On the Rocks. The mid century vibe of the cottage was fun and you can't go wrong when you're right on the beach, yet still close to everything in St. Augustine.
Petronela was delightful and quick to answer any questions we had about the home.
All in all, it was a pleasant getaway for our family.
DIRECTIONS FROM: Jacksonville International Airport
2400 Yankee Clipper Dr, Jacksonville, FL 32218
Get on I-95 S from Dixie Clipper Dr and Airport Rd
8 min (3.2 mi)
Take I-295 S to US-1 S/Philips Hwy. Take the US-1/Philips Hwy exit from FL-9B S
26 min (27.6 mi)
Continue on US-1 S. Drive to Florida A1A N/A1A Scenic and Historic Coastal Byway in Vilano Beach