Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4)
About STEPHEN MACLEOD
Owned by a Professional Gay Couple who LOVE to travel all over the world non-stop but we still have not found an oasis like this to call home after having seen most of the world!!!
STEPHEN MACLEOD purchased this Condo in 2010
Why STEPHEN MACLEOD chose Old Toronto
IT Speaks for itself
What makes this Condo unique
Please read the Reviews and see pictures, layout/location etc and no more description is necessary
Pool / Spa
Max guests: 5
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
100% refund if cancelled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if cancelled at least 14 days before arrival date.
First time in Toronto and our family won’t soon forget it!
Amazing location and very close to everything you would want to see. We Ubered each day from the condo and it was a short trip wherever we went:) The views from the balconies of this great place are worth the reservation alone! So awesome and our three daughters could not get enough of these views and this fun city from our home back in the Dallas TX area:)
So glad to hear you enjoyed the stay at our home. We look forward to your next visit to Toronto
Beautiful High Rise Apartment!
Four of us stayed very comfortably in this apartment for a four day weekend. The apartment is exactly as advertised and shown. The view of the city and lake is incredible -- especially at night. It's spacious, nicely furnished and easily accommodates four people. It's in a very interesting urban area with easy access to restaurants as well as to the rest of Toronto -- there are two subway lines within easy walking distance. The apartment is well stocked and although we didn't cook -- you could certainly manage an extensive dinner. Steve and Rocky were outstanding hosts. Even though they were out of town, they made sure that every detail was taken care of and kept in touch to ensure our stay was perfect -- which it was! We would highly recommend this property.
Thank you so very much for wonderful review. We look forward to your future visit at our home and it was undoubtedly our pleasure to host your family with us.
Great apartment in superb location. So clean and spacious with amazing views. If we are ever lucky enough to be in Toronto again we would defintely stay here again. Thanks.
Thank you so very much for your lovely review. It was an abasolute pleasure to host you at our home. Our staff praised your family like no other on daily basis. Please consider this your own for all your future trips to Toronto. We would be highly obliged
Urban living at its most glorious!
This apartment surpassed our expectations. The space was hip, trendy, in a great neighborhood and within walking distance to everything. We loved living an urban lifestyle even if it was only for a week! The owners were really helpful and accommodated us in every way possible - from giving us their parking space to quickly responding to our many questions! Thank you for a truly memorable vacation experience!
It was an absolute pleasure to host your family in our home in July. We are delighted to hear that we met all your expectations and that everyone had a fantastic time. We look forward to welcoming you again on your future trips to Toronto
Million dollar view, disappointing decor and cleaniness!
I would have given five stars but had to be honest of the followings:
1. Trouble to check in the building due to the wrong guest name on the key envelope. The owners could not be reached but did reponse within an hour.
2. Plunging scent of air freshers in each room that set all of us sneezing
and runny noise immediately.
3. Lots of personal items all over the places, used tooth brushes, dull color of bathroom linens, dusty mirror and chairs, etc. They did change linen everyday, I think.
4. We drove to the building so the scratchy of the street from the public transporation was not an issue.
5. Again, i would recommend if you enjoy the view but minus the inconvenience of the above issues. One plus thing, Steven did promise to provide us free water during our stay. He is a wonderful host!
Apartment was lovely. Views were absolutely stunning. !!!!
Two items we thought Stephen and Rocky might consider. 1) Few more bathroom towels for guests arriving.
2) No real closet space to hang clothes. We used a portion of the front hall closet. Maybe wish to consider devoting the entire left section of the front hall closet for guests only. But we do not want those comments to detract from what we thought was a beautiful place to stay. Owners were also very accommodating with our questions. We loved that they told us to help ourselves to food items. They left a big bowl of fruit for us which was lovely. This rental worked out perfect for us.
Thank you Claire for your review.. I have already asked our housekeeper to supply more towels in both bathrooms for our future guests. Thanks for bringing up this. The closet space issue is also valid. We do have a owners closet & a locker so I will take your advice & the closets space in front hall will be available for our guests. Thanks for the great review & I hope you will consider staying with us again the next time your in Toronto.