This 58m2 elegant loft was designed by an architect. It offers a rare combination of advantages:
• A perfect location: in the middle of the 6th arrondissement (metro saint Sulpice is very close by).
• 3 windows, tall and large bathes the apartment in light
• wooden beams and floor in a 17th century building
• a delicate decoration and designed “Le Corbusier” furniture
• a Mezzanine allows a 3rd guest for short stays
The apt door is to be found on third floor after passing through the 17th century building private courtyard and having climbed the ancient stairs.
A short widening corridor leads to the spacious living area. Ceiling is very high and the 3 tall windows bathe the room in light. The wooden floor and beams give a warm feeling. Finally, the famous comfortable black leather ”Le Corbusier” armchair and sofa, delicate Chinese antics collected by the owner give the final elegant touch..
The small mezzanine, right near the windows, can sleep 1 guest for short stays. Under the mezzanine, one finds a working area.
The bedroom area is open in the living room. The comfortable double bed folds up vertically in a closet. It can be fold and unfolded with one hand. The mechanism is very well balanced.
A small corridor with a large wardrobe leads from bedroom to the bathroom. The bathroom is decorated with green tiles and has a window to receive sun light. It is equipped with a bath tub with shower. Toilets and washer are in the next room.
On the right side of the entrance corridor is the kitchen fully equipped with oven, refrigerator, stoves and a dish washer.
As a bonus, Phone calls to land lines in France, and to US, Canada and Australia are generally free. It is also true for more than 50 countries. Moreover, calls to cell phones towards specific countries (often US & Canada) may also be free. Ask us for detail as it may vary with time and policies of operators.
This location is a perfect base to visit Paris. It stays 15 minute by subway to most interesting Paris locations AND is a very charming and restful area to be appreciated after a whole day shopping and walking through museums.
• The Saint Germain area is very lively and full of restaurants, cafés, cinemas and trendy shops. The art Galleries of Rue de Seine are very close. One reaches the Eglise Saint Sulpice, and Eglise de Saint Germain des Pres in 2 minutes. And there is even a supermarket to conveniently buy food, which is not always easy inside Paris.
• Last but not least, if you have kids, the Luxembourg garden is walking distance (3mn walk).
• This location is a perfect base to visit Paris. It is very central. There are 3 subway stations at walking distance.
Keywords: saint germain, saint sulpice, design,cosy, 1 bedroom, flat, apartment, paris, location, best, price, comfortable, perfect, light, calm, unique, charming, value for money, affordable, sky, restaurant, shopping, Old stones, beams, ceiling, Lutecia, Latin quarter, Mouffetard Contrescarpe, Jardin des plantes, Ile Saint Louis, Notre-Dame, Paradis Latin, Saint Germain,