|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
Are you looking for something more than a lake cottage? Look no further than this custom lakefront home. Enjoy all of the comforts of home in a quiet, pristine lake and mountain setting. This is the perfect property for a family or a couple.
This custom home features an open floor plan with:
• Vaulted ceilings
• Walnut hardwood floors
• Floor-to-ceiling windows through the kitchen, dining room, and master bedroom with views of Ennis Lake and the Madison valley mountain range.
Anglers will be in heaven fishing for blue ribbon trout on the lake or on the nearby famous Madison River. Guests can fish right off the 20ft. dock—several guests have caught 20” brown trout right off the dock!
The large, open-floor living area features:
• Fully-furnished living room and dining room
• Dishes & housewares
• TV and sound system
• Books, games, DVDs
Three spacious bedrooms accommodate six people and include:
• Bed linens & towels
• Ample storage with full-size closets, dressers, and night stands
• Master bedroom (king) has a connecting full bathroom
• Two additional bedrooms (king) share a full bath
The outdoor space includes:
• Barbecue grill
• Deck with seating
• 1.5 acres
• Abundant wildlife viewing!
Additional amenities include a half-bath and a laundry room with washer, dryer, and supplies.
This home is clean and comfortable but the real attraction is the lake. It is a hidden treasure. Traffic on the lake is minimal; it's warm and shallow near the shore (no drop-offs or holes). It's the perfect lake for kids, swimming, water-skiing, and kayaking.
Enjoy near-by access to hiking and mountain biking.
The quaint town of Ennis is 9 miles away and offers plenty of antique and souvenir shopping. The historic old-west town of Virginia City is 20 miles away, where you can enjoy a live musical or stroll down the boardwalk.
And don’t forget to visit Yogi Bear in Yellowstone National Park. This US treasure, with its abundant wildlife, is not to be missed and is only 70 miles from this lakefront retreat.
If you are looking to get away from the noise and distractions of your busy world, this place is for you. Experience peace and quiet and you'll return home recharged and inspired.
Keywords: Lake front; Ennis Lake; Meadow Lake; fishing; boating; kayaking; sailing; swimming; relaxing; adventure; hiking; biking;
We give this property a rating of 4 out of 5 stars. My husband and I traveled with our granddaughter and stayed for 8 nights. We enjoyed the property and surrounding area very much. We recommend the house for families with small children and teenagers, a girls getaway, and folks over 55 years-old.
Submitted with permission from the guest.
"....it was so wonderful to wake up to such a view each morning and on the clear nights we had, the stars were AMAZING!! I don't ever remember seeing so many stars at once!"
"[There are] some interesting visitors that come to your dock. Otters (that left little "presents"), ducks and pelicans. It was so much fun to watch the otters. They hung around for a couple of hours with their antics. We were able to get pretty close to them!"
"I definitely will be coming back to that area in the future. It is perfect." S.H., Vista, California
The home was as the pictures show. The owner was very courteous and helpful. Yes, I would recommend this vacation home to a friend. Yellowstone National Park is close, as is the Madison River for rafting and fishing.
The house was nice and clean and the water in the lake was great. The location is excellent if you want to play in the mountains on ATVs and then go fish up in the canyon. We were also close to many other attractions. The owners we easy and pleasant to work with.
1. In general, facility was acceptable, but no extras
2. we were there during the extreme heat and no A/C made the house pretty unbearable during the day, but due to our fishing activities, we were not in the house during the daytime, only in the evenings when things cooled down.
3. Cleaning fee of $200 is twice as much as any house rental we have used---too high.
4. TV's are small and out of date--need to upgrade to larger format flat screens
5. There were the necessary kitchen ammenities, but bare minimum--certainly no extras
6. Handles were loose on window and door knobs--kept coming off, but still operated.
7. Dock on Ennis Lake needs cleaning--too many bird droppings
8. Outdoor deck was nice, spent some evening time there, but not enough outdoor furniture; with just 4 adults, had to pull inside chairs out to sit.
9. No soap or shampoo in master bathroom, assume none in other bathrooms, had to shower with liquid hand soap.
10. owners were nice and helpful, courteous
11. in general, especially considering the area, i thought the property was over priced for what we got.
12. poor cell phone coverage (perhaps Verizon problem) but no wireless internet in today's market is not acceptable. I should have asked about this before confirming rental. Without internet and/or cell phone, no way to keep in touch.
We rented this house during the summer (2007) and loved it!!
Not only is the lake-side location ideal, the neighborhood is peaceful and quiet.
The house has all the necessary amentities and made our stay most comfortable and relaxing. It was just the reprieve we needed.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£309.21|
|Cleaning & maint. fee||£135.28|
50% rental + 100% fees and tax due at time of booking; bal. due 14 days prior to arrival.
60 day cancel without penalty; within 60 days, 50% payment is forfeited