|Minimum Stay||2 - 7 nights|
✮✮✮✮✮ 5-STAR REVIEWED 50 TIMES ✮✮✮✮✮
Escape to one of the best homes in South Lake Tahoe! Perfect for friends and family, this private 8 bedroom, 6.5 bath residence is designed for up 20 guests (12 adults & 8 children)
The privacy, superb views, and custom furnishings are ideal for an authentic experience your friends and family will never forget. Your group will be especially thrilled with the comfortable beds, peaceful surroundings, and exclusive Granite Springs neighborhood. The home is nestled in acres of forest yet only 1 mile to Heavenly Skiing, Lake Beaches, and South Shore Casino entertainment.
In the Winter, your kids will love the backyard complete with sledding hill; view-able from anywhere in the home.
WHY STAY HERE...
• 4200 square feet of authentic mountain luxury accommodations
• Private setting surrounded by majestic mountains and granite outcroppings
• Unobstructed mountain views from every room in the home
• 8 well-appointed bedrooms and 6.5 bathrooms
• 5 King suites open to outdoor private decks
• Living room with gas fireplace, vaulted ceiling and deck access
• Family room with gas fireplace and large TV
• Fully equipped chef's kitchen with deluxe appliances
• Game Room with pool table and 50 inch flat screen TV
• Designer bedding and new mattresses for a great night's sleep
• Large, private outdoor hot tub deck
• BBQ deck overlooking kids play area
• 8 Flat-Panel TVs with 150 premium channels
• Residence-wide WIFI -- (fast 60 MBS service)
• Level access garage & driveway. Parking for 6 vehicles with NO outside stairs.
• Laundry area with large capacity washer and 2 dryers
KITCHEN / DINING
• Fully-stocked chef's kitchen with open living room and dining spaces
• Viking six-burner stove, double oven, griddle, and 2 refrigerators
• Large dining table (seats 10) and kitchen island (seats 4)
• Bistro dining table (seats 8) with easy access to BBQ grill
IDEAL LOCATION! (all within 2 miles)
• Hiking trail access from the property to enjoy peaceful surroundings
• Heavenly Shopping Village and Gondola
• Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course and Restaurant
• Lake beaches and Round Hill Pines
• Casino nightlife at Harrahs, Mont Bleu, Harvey's and the Hard Rock
• Sushi Pier, Naked Fish, Cierra Steak & The Chart House Restaurants
• Heavenly Village Movie Theatre
• Tahoe Rim Trail for hiking and biking
• Kahle Gym and indoor playground
• Safeway and Raley's grocery stores
WE ALSO PROVIDE:
• Pack n Plays, High chairs, Safety Gates and Strollers
• Complimentary access to Round Hill Pines Beach Club
We make getting to the slopes hassle-free with our fast and reliable snow removal service. An attached garage and level driveway is essential for your safety. No frozen steps to fall on or big slippery hills to navigate on a snowy day.
TO KNOW PRIOR TO BOOKING
* Home does not permit weddings or group events over 20. VRP # 07-426
* No loud parties allowed on the premises at any time.
* No bachelor or frat parties
* No groups of only high school or college students.
* Refunds will not be given for cancellations within 120 days of your scheduled stay.
* Thursday or Friday check-ins may be subject to longer minimum stay.
* If you have any questions about our policy, please contact us.
We offer 3 large luxury homes - ONLY. This allows our team to focus on the little things that make all the difference. I'm proud to have been selected to speak at the National Homeaway Summit. I strongly believe that in-house property management is vital for quality oversight and a stress-free vacation. We do not contract out any of our services. I love to snowboard, mountain bike, cook and travel with my wonderful wife; Christine
Gerard Nardini purchased this house in 2006
The home is a work of art. It is perfect for entertaining because of the open and expansive kitchen and mountain backdrop. It is also great for relaxing with the cozy fireplaces and incredible attention to every detail. I feel fortunate to have acquired this Celebrity property from musician Mickey Thomas of The Jefferson Starship.
Whether it is snowing, a full moon, or sunny, this home is something to be experienced year-round. The all-day sunshine and exposure to the private outdoors and majestic mountains is truly special. The windows everywhere allow natural light throughout. Far from ordinary, our SUNDANCE TAHOE offers a rare combination of style and setting.
Well, I am just beginning to get excited about our annual family trip for Thanksgiving week in South Lake Tahoe, this will be our 28th year, and our 5th year in one of your wonderful homes. I was so fortunate in finding you, I have always had to make a trip to Tahoe every summer to check out potential homes for rent since most of the time, you cannot tell what you will end up with by looking at pictures and reading the descriptions as most of the homes are not as described. I must say I was pleased to find that not only did your pictures capture the beauty and furnishings of your homes but the descriptions were right on. The beds and linens were comfy and warm, furnishings were wonderful and the kitchens were well stocked and spacious. And, the homes are well cared for and cleaned by your wonderful staff.
We have stayed at two of your properties, Celebrity Sundance and Lake View Lodge and have been more than pleased with each one and we are returning to Sundance for the third time! Thank you for all your assistance Sherry.
We had a wonderful family reunion in Lake Tahoe!!!! This beautiful home provided the perfect setting for all of us to enjoy the 4th of July week. The kitchen was well supplied with every necessity and luxury we could want and imagine. The home was well appointed with very comfortable furniture. My daughter greatly appreciated the port a crib and high chair for her 18 month old baby girl. There was plenty of patio furniture and the BBQ was great and very convenient.
The location of the house was PERFECT!!! It was so convenient to shopping, the beach and entertainment of all kind. In the mornings the 3 children, ages 5, 6 and 7 climbed the magnificent boulders, walked to the creek and looked out for the bears with their binoculars, but unfortunately saw none.
Special mention to Geoff, the maintenance man, who welcomed us when we arrived . He even provided us with 2 large beach towels to sit and watch the fireworks at the Beach. We left them on the bench near the front door.
Loved the house and loved the service. Thank you again for making us feel so welcomed.
Ann Nalywajko and Family
My family had the most wonderful time in this beautiful cabin. The home was spacious and the furnishings had a lovely cabin feel. The beds were extremely comfy, especially with the memory form toppers:) . There was no shortage of linens, blankets, etc . The kids loved that they had a room to fit them all in ( 4 sets of bunk beds ) in the game room. The only downfall was the pool table wasn't level so they couldn't use it :(. The kitchen was stocked with all the spices and cabinets labeled, which made cooking easier . The casinos were about 5 min away which was a bonus for the adults .The kids even had a sledding hill in the back yard which they used every day. This was a wonderful cabin complete with everything one would need to make your stay easy and fun.
The owner was FANTASTIC- well-stocked kitchen, great open floor plan for our family group of 16 (ranging in age from 21 to 83). The home is well-maintained, very convenient to skiing and town. It exceeded our expectations, and can't say enough about the owner and his staff. BEST VACATION EVER!!
We wanted to let you know just how much we enjoyed our vacation at your cabin. Really, it couldn't have gone any better. Seeing as we planned on cooking a large Thanksgiving dinner for the group, I had packed several kitchen items I didn't think we'd find in a rental - but I was wrong, you had absolutely everything we needed for a Thanksgiving meal! What a surprise! The rooms, beds, all of it was as described. This was the first time that everyone in our group of 18 not only had a bed, but when the adults could each have their own room with all the kids sharing their own bunk room. It worked out great. And the view from your cabin, absolutely spectacular. The hot tub was enjoyed on cold evenings, and it was an easy, short drive down to Casinos, the ski resort, shopping and the lake. We are so pleased to have found your vacation home. Thanks again for allowing our group to stay in your home.
This home accommodated our family reunion beautifully, and is in a great location. It is clean, spacious and situated on a lovely property. One small caveat: if you like to cook, there isn't much pantry space to store items, and the kitchen counters are a little dated. But the kitchen itself is well-organized, well-stocked and was more than adequate for our group. We loved that there were two gathering rooms (one with TV, one without) and a pool table. Complimentary access to Round Hill Pines beach resort was also a plus!
Visit our website to see tons of activities just minutes from this home
* No refunds are issued to cancellations within 120 days of stay.
* We reserve the right to cancel bookings for groups exceeding our maximum occupancy of 20.
* We will not be held responsible for any and all misquoted rates.
* Renters should be aware there is potential for misquoted rates.
* Primary Renter must be 30 years of age.
* Sorry no bachelor parties, fraternity parties, groups of only high school or college students.