|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
- Modern, and design apartment, totally renovated, in the heart of LE MARAIS, exquisite rue des Rosiers
- Extremely sunny, bright and luminous, with warm colors for a beautifull atmosphere
- A pure jewel, as we say in french, a luxurious 'Pied à terre', comparable to a luxury nice hotel room for not even half of the price
- Elegance Marais apartment (VRBO # 295042) is same building, same floor if you need a second unit
Surface: 23 M2
Metro station: Saint Paul Le Marais - Line 1 (Yellow) few meter from the house
4th floor without lift (help provided for luggage by check in/out when needed)
- One room with a queen size bed from the highest quality
- Design and warm decorations, glass table and black design chairs
- Totally quiet, with 2 windows facing the courtyard, sunny and air conditioning
- Elegant and modern with silver and deep purple accents
- Spacious shower with hand shower, “rain shower”' shower head and sliding glass doors
- Bathroom heater/towel warmer
- Numerous soft towel & professional hair dryer
Fully furnished with washer-dryer, dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, expresso machine, cooking ustensils, pots, pans, and various glasses
- Air Conditioning
- WIFI INTERNET with fiber optic
- Free international calls, among US, Canada, Australia and Europe.
- LCD TV with English channels
- Housecleaning with linen / towels
- Iron and ironing board
Keywords: SUPERB APARTMENT
I had stayed here for one week in April and I was very pleased with the flat. The neighborhood has every type of service one could want from dry cleaners, supermarkets and some many restaurants. The apartment is bright, comfortable, and definitely designed for travelers. Many nice touches like hotel grade towels and special soaps, not to mention the free Nespresso coffee were available. The owner is very nice and replies to all emails quickly. A special thank you to Virginia who takes care of the place. She was exceptionally helpful getting me settled here and she was a great resource for me in finding services I needed on my first day. In addition she keeps the place very clean! I would definitely stay here again. You can trust Pascal the owner. He takes care of business!
I stayed for over 2 weeks at the Soleil Rosiers and thoroughly enjoyed it. Not only was it clean but very comfortable. Great detail is given to ensure a traveler has everything needed. For a small studio, the apartment has 2 large windows allowing for plenty of sunshine and ventilation. The location is prime and convenient. The shops in this area are open on Sundays which to date is not the case for all of Paris. Dealing with Pascal has been nothing short of professional. From the initial reservation until the day of departure, Pascal is always on hand. My stay at the Soleil Rosiers was a lovely complement to my trip to Paris.
A friend and I stayed at the soleil rosiers apartment in December 2015 and absolutely loved it. The apartment was clean, quiet, well equipped, centrally located in the best neighborhood of paris (very close to the saint paul metro), and well priced. The owner, Pascal, made the process very easy and answered emails promptly. I made a deposit via paypal which was refunded, as promised; I was also able to pay with a credit card upon arrival. I have already recommended this to friends and family and would stay here again. Thank you, Pascal!
From initial contact with Pascal to the end of our stay, we were wonderfully satisfied! Correspondence was prompt, clear, and professional.
The property was in fantastic shape and was located in a great area!
Pascal stopped-by soon after our arrival to be sure everything was satisfactory. He is a very friendly person. He has many properties, so if this one isn't your "cup of tea", I can only imagine his others are just as nice.
We stayed at the studio near the Opera train station, the building is old and you have to climb 70+ steps to the third floor, even though the studio is small, it is very nice, has everything you need, we really enjoyed it.
Pascal was very helpful and attentive. We really enjoyed meeting him. If I come back to Paris I would rent an apartment from him.
I cannot say enough good things about this little studio in the heart of the Marais! Location - perfect! Accommodations ~ Outstanding for 1 or 2 people! The owner speaks wonderful English and is very helpful with suggestions - always available by email/phone! He even arranged a for a car to pick us up to take us back to CDG! The studio has everything one could hope for - Iron, strong hair dryer, fantastic shower! Comfy bed with nice soft linens. Kitchen is stocked to perfection with every gadget one could desire - even found a fresh juice press. Also, there is a washer dryer unit that is so handy. Space planning is optimal and most importantly - comfortable. Loved the Soleil apartment!
Rates are always all inclusive
- All cleaning fees
- High speed internet connection
- Free international calls
- No Hidden charges - No agency fees