5 BRADDOCK COVE CLUB - LOCATED IN SEA PINES PLANTATION IN THE SOUTH BEACH AREA
* 4 Bedrooms
* 3 Full Bathrooms | 1 Half Bathroom
* Sleeps 10
* 2 Kings, 2 Doubles, 2 Twins
* 6 TVs | DVD | Stereo | Free WiFi
* Washer | Dryer | Iron and Ironing Board
* Master Suite is Located on 3rd Floor
* Beautiful Views of Braddock Cove and Calibogue Sound
* Point Central Keyless Entry
* Short Walk to the South Beach Marina & Community Pool
* 5 Minute Walk to the Beach on the Calibogue Sound
* FREE TENNIS One Hour Per Day at the South Beach Racquet Club
* Guests have access to all of the Sea Pines Amenities
* Access to the Sea Pines Trolley (seasonal)
* Includes the Beach Properties Advantage!
* Weekly Rentals Only (Sat. to Sat.)
Breathtaking water views can be enjoyed from every level of this Sea Pines vacation rental. Located in the South Beach area of Hilton Head, this villa has 3 bedrooms and 2 baths on the ground level and a den with a wet bar and small refrigerator. The bedroom with the king bed shares a full bath with a bedroom with 2 double beds. Both of these have a sliding glass door with access to the tropical, covered patio. The third bedroom has two twin beds with use of the full bath off of the den area.
The main living area is located on the second floor with a half bath. This second level has a spacious, open kitchen with breakfast bar, living area and large dining alcove. Off of the kitchen is a sunny, glass enclosed porch. Also, there is a large deck with a grill, dining table and chairs.
The third level is dedicated to the master bedroom with a king bed. There are "his and hers" bathrooms separated by a large closet. One has a separate shower and the other has a soaking tub. There is also a large deck with magnificent views of Braddock Cove and Calibogue Sound.
With access to the South Beach Community Pool and a short walk to the South Beach Marina shops, restaurants and water activities, this villa has all the comforts needed for a relaxing and enjoyable vacation.
BEACH ACCESS INFORMATION: From this property, the beach is often accessed through the Sea Pines Beach Club. They have very nice restrooms, restaurants, and a beach bar. The Beach Club is free to use, but Sea Pines will start charging for parking in 2018. It will be $10/day for beach parking per vehicle. Alternatively, you can bike and park the bikes for free. There is also free beach parking at Coligny Beach Park, located just outside the gates of Sea Pines. Coligny has restrooms and a very nice splash pad for children. Parking at Coligny is free (about a 7-minute drive).
*3 night minimum stay required. Summer rentals weekly only (Sat. to Sat.)
Keywords: Vacation Villa, Hilton Head Island, Waterfront