NOTE: MASTER BEDROOM GLASS DOORS HAVE TINTED GLASS FOR PRIVACY!
Please check our up-to-date online calendar. If your requested date is marked with a X it is not available. If it is showing as available, the first step is to complete an online inquiry. Please feel free to submit any questions as part of your online inquiry. This is the best way for us to promptly respond and provide you with a detailed quote.
We just completed our 2017 project at Sunset Poipu with brand new air conditioning units in every room! You are invited to enjoy this fresh and well-appointed oceanfront home.
· Floor-to-ceiling windows and the oceanfront views to fill them
· Wall-length mirrors surround you with images of the waves
· Adjustable solar shades allow in light while providing sun protection
· Ratana furniture: matching queen sofa sleeper, counter stools and dining set in a
(tasteful) tropical print; recently freshly reupholstered
· Together with the trade winds, the two ceiling fans (2014) in the living room and dining room will help keep you comfortable
· Cabinetry with convenient built-ins
· Specialty granite countertops & full backsplash
· Island with ceramic-top range flush with granite countertop eating area
· Appliances in stainless steel; brand new dishwasher (2016)
Fully stocked with pots, pans, dishes, glassware & utensils
· Main Bath:
o Updated cabinetry, tile, sink, tub & shower fixtures & light fixture
o Specialty granite
· Master Bath:
o Pebble tile shower floor
o Tiled accent walls entirely in glass mosaic
o Glass block shower wall
o Updated shower fixture, mirror & light fixture
· Palm Court beds
· Memory foam mattresses
· Ceiling fans (2014)
· French door entryway to master bedroom, inviting in ocean views
· Built-in closet in master bedroom
· Tommy Bahama linens
NOTE: We do not have a pool in our complex. The trade-off is that the absence of a pool may be a factor in our typically quiet renter population.
Location, Location, Location
The interior of our home is surpassed only by its setting. Sunset Poipu is located on Kauai’s South Shore—the sunny side of the island. Specifically, our island home is located in Poipu, in what many consider the most desirable vacation spot in all of Kauai.
Positioned literally 35 feet from the ocean, enjoy unbeatable views without ever leaving the lanai (or the dining nook, or the living room, or the kitchen, or the master bedroom, for that matter). Notably, the multi-million dollar homes planned for the neighboring Kukuiula development have nowhere near the views that are yours here. Experience oceanfront living at its best at Sunset Poipu.
HI Tax ID: W90379551-01
Keywords: oceanfront, two bedroom, 2 bedroom, condo, white-water ocean views, remodeled, best value, poipu