Bungalow, 3 Bedrooms, 1.5 Baths, (Sleeps 3-5)
All bedrooms are located on the 2nd level. We have 3 comfy beds for our guests. There are no convertible beds and discourage couch sleeping, please. Thank you!
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - $25 Pet Fee upon approval and signed pet addendum.$25 Pet Fee upon approval and signed pet addendum.
No parties/events - We live next door. We'll know. We live next door. We'll know.
No smoking - No smoking allowed at Ashwood Guest House. No smoking allowed at Ashwood Guest House.
Max guests: 5 - Have an extra guest? Ask about additional guests.Have an extra guest? Ask about additional guests.
Minimum age of primary renter: 27
- Quiet Hours are from 10PM - 8AM. Please, no outside music or excessive noise or chatter that would disrupt our neighbors. Keep it mellow.
- Damages: If you break or damage it, let Homeowner know ASAP. Be prepared to pay for repair or replacement. Fair enough.
- Parking: Street parking is limited to 3 vehicles. Park Smart: Lock doors and remove valuables. Access house via sidewalk provided.
Cynthia Hicks & Rolff Zwiep
CJ purchased this Bungalow in 2007
Why CJ chose Belmont - Hillsboro
The location is awesome! It is next door to our home and both are located in Historic Belmont-Hillsboro Neighborhood of Nashville, TN. We walk and bike to great restaurants, coffee shops and fun events in the area. People who love to live in a great neighborhood while working on projects find Ashwood Guest House to be a perfect fit. It is quiet and cozy, yet just around the corner from the coolest shops and cafes in town. Whether our guests are in town for work or play, we want to provide a comfortable neighborhood experience for them.
What makes this Bungalow unique
Ashwood Guest House is Your Home in Nashville. And we mean that! Enjoy living in a comfortable, vintage home in a great neighborhood where you can walk and bike to local favorite hangs. Relax at home on the front porch with a cup of coffee from our local roasters or a glass of wine in the evening. Vanderbilt and Belmont Universities are within a few blocks, the bustling and hip 12South is 2 blocks away, Music Row and Downtown are minutes away. Recording studios are everywhere and live music abounds. Enjoy College athletics at nearby Vandy, Belmont & Lipscomb Universities-or go Pro downtown to enjoy Titans Football, Predators Hockey, and Nashville Soccer Club ...all within 4 miles of Ashwood Guest House!