|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Located on Middle Gulf Drive, Sundial D303 is a privately owned third floor updated, and renovated, one bedroom/one bathroom gulf view condo. (Bedroom is separated by Bi-Fold Door). This unit offers full kitchen, screened in porch, 2 TV's, DVD and washer/dryer. Can accommodate up to 4 people.
****Fall Projects begin 9/6/16 and completion expected approx. 12/16/16. Some buildings will be closed for landscaping, elevators, electrical meters and parking lot work. Workers will be onsite and you may hear project noise. No discounts or compensation will be provided.****
Please note: This is a privately owned condo which is rented through Royal Shell Vacations and guests will have limited availability to the resorts amenities.
Guests of Royal Shell Vacations will have access to:
* Community pool by your building
* BBQ Grills
* Tennis available a la carte including court time, lessons, round robins and clinics
* Free parking
* WIFI in your rental property
* Resort restaurants including Shima Japanese Steak House, Sea Breeze Cafe, Turtles Pool and Beach Bar and Slice of Paradice Pizza
* Kay Casperson Lifestyle Spa and Boutique on the 2nd floor of the main lobby (www.kaycasperson.com)
* Sanibel Sea School Enrollment (www.sanibelseaschool.org)
* Bailey's Marketplace (www.baileys-sanibel.com)
This information is deemed accurate as of 12/10/15 and subject to change without notice. Amenity and service fees may be applicable and are not included in the rental price. The rental property you are staying in is privately owned and separate from the Sundial Beach Resort and Spa. Resort amenities are governed by Sundial Beach Resort and Spa and additional resort amenities may not be available. Please check with the Royal Shell Vacations reservation staff for more information, including a list of local vendors that rent items such as beach equipment, bicycles, and baby equipment.
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.