|Minimum Stay||3 - 4 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
========INQUIRE ABOUT OUR LAST MINUTE SPECIALS ===========
====1-2-3 DAYS OPENING BETWEEN BOOKINGS ARE ON SPECIALS =====
========== This newly renovated condo in Waikiki Beach==========
=====sets new standards for an ultimate luxury vacationing in Hawaii====
THIS UNIT IS IDEAL FOR 2 COUPLES OR 2 FAMILIES TRAVELING TOGETHER.
YOUR UPSCALE SUITE HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- 2 separate main entrances*
- 2 separate units seamlessly joined together**
- 2 times the size, 2 times the ocean view
- 2 en-suite bedrooms - (1)closed off for absolute privacy and (1)closed off with 4-panel sliding doors
- 2 kitchens - (1)full kitchen and (1)wet bar/kitchenette
- 2 entertainment areas - (1)55-inch Samsung 'CURVE' TV & (1)50-inch Panasonic Flat Screen TV
- 2 sets of entertainment systems: DVD Player & a BOSE Wave Bluetooth Music Adapter
- 2 separate private lanais (balconies) that stare directly into the ocean below
- 2 computer desks/work stations with free high speed WIFI internet access
- 3 split A/C systems allowing different temperatures in the living room and in each of the bedrooms
- 3 BOSE Systems-(1)BOSE Cinemate Home Theatre System, (2)BOSE Acoustic/Wave Music System
- Complementary telephone is provided for all calls to 50 U.S. States and Canada
- * 2 separate main entrances allow guests to come and go without disturbing others.
- **2 independent units connected by back-to-back internal doors. Open the double-door during the day to enjoy a sprawling suite! Close off the double-door at night for absolute privacy. These 2 adjoining units are rented as 1 condo suite (2 bedroom 2 bathroom) and never rented separately.
- Our personal home is your island retreat while here on your paradise vacation.
- We bring Manhattan upscale living in Waikiki Beach.
- This space has been exquisitely interiored by a New York-based designer with attention to details.
- Kitchens, countertops, sliding doors, porcelain floors were exclusively designed, crafted and imported.
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the South Pacifics sparkling blue waters from every room.
- Waikiki Beach and Lagoon is right at your doorstep through the Ilikai private access to the beach.
- All photographs taken in, or from the balconies of the actual unit that you will occupy.
- Shopping and dinning are in your front yard, the beach is right in your back yard.
- What you see is what you get. It doesnt get any better!
BEDDING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 4-6 GUESTS): EACH BEDROOM HAS AN ADJOINING BATHROOM
- BEDROOM1 (closed-off with 4-panel sliding doors): (1)Marseille Geniune Leather King Size Bed
- LIVING ROOM (attached to Bedroom1): (1)Twin/Single Roll-Away Bed
- BEDROOM2 (complete privacy): (1)Marseille Geniune Leather Queen Bed,(1)Single Sofa Convertible
2 KITCHENS: OWNERS GO TO GREAT LENGHTS TO DESIGN THESE 2 KITCHENS ABOVE AND BEYOND
- equipped with range, full fridge, dishwasher, microwave, coffeemaker, blender, toaster
- rice/slow cooker, oven toaster, pots and pans, utensils, dishes, glasses, cups, mugs
WET BAR / KITCHENETTE:
- equipped with a wine and beverage cooler for your romantic evening entertainment and relaxation
- coffeemaker, wine glasses, ice bucket, utensils, dishes, mugs
2 ENTERTAINMENT AREAS:
ENTERTAINMENT AREA1: Located in the Living Room
- 55-inch Curved TV, BOSE CineMate Home Theater System, BOSE Acoustic Wave Music System
- BOSE Wave Bluetooth Music Adapter, DVD Player, Computer Desk with High Speed WIFI Access.
ENTERTAINMENT AREA2: Located Within Bedroom2
- 50-inch Flat Screen TV, BOSE Wave Music System, DVD Player
- Computer Desk with High Speed WIFI Access
TRANSPORTATION AND PARKING:
- Honolulu Island Wide Bus System has stops directly in front of the building.
- Valet parking is available thru the Ilikai for a fee
- Public parking is available at the south side of the building
- Advantage Car Rental located at the lobby
- Enterprise and National Car Rentals are directly across the street
- Paradise Car and Bike Rental adjacent to the east of Ilikai
FINE DINNING, FAST FOODS, GROCERY, BARS/CLUBS, SHOPPING: (WITHIN WALKING VICINITY)
- TOP OF ILIKAI - Sarentos Italian Restaurant offering a breathtaking Waikiki skyline & shoreline
- ILIKAI LOBBY - Cinnamon's Restaurant, Ku'ai Convenience Store, Aroma Caffe
- ILIKAI LOBBY - Gift & Souvenir Shops, Photography Shop, Spa & Massage, Hair Salon
- ILIKAI LOBBY - Advantage Car Rental, Island Activities/Sight-Seeing Concierge Desk
- NEXT DOOR EAST OF ILIKAI - Hilton Hawaiian Village for more shopping and dinning.
- NEXT DOOR WEST OF ILIKAI - Modern Honolulu Hotel, Morimoto (Iron Chef) Restaurant
- NEXT DOOR WEST OF ILIKAI - Modern Honolulu Hotel Grand Ballroom, Addiction Night Club
- ACROSS THE STREET - McDonalds, ABC Superette, Subway Sandwich, Aloha Sushi
- ACROSS THE STREET - Coffee Shop, Monsoon Indian Restaurant
- ACROSS THE STREET - Buffalo Wild Wings Sports Bar, Snapper Sports Bar & Grill
- WESTSIDE OF ILIKAI - Red Lobster, Outback Steak, ChartHouse Seafood+Beef, Harbour Pizza
- EASTSIDE OF ILIKAI - Kobe Japanese Steak House, Goofy Local Cuisine, Magokoro Japanese Rest.
- EASTSIDE OF ILIKAI - ABC Convenience Store, Paradise Rent-A-Bike
- NORTHSIDE OF ILIKAI - Wailana 24-Hr Dinner, IHOP, Makino Buffet, Chai's Asian Fusion Rest.
- ALA MOANA MALL - 10 minutes walk to the west, for unlimited shopping with over 200 stores!
- WAIKIKI STRIP - 10 minutes walk to the east, for a world-class major brands shopping galore!
- HAWAII CONVENTION CENTER - 10 minutes walk
INFORMATION REGARDING TODDLERS AND CHILDREN:
-Our bedding furnishings and casual dinning area with high bar stools are not designed for toddlers and children. We will refer you to a crib and highchair rental company.
-The balconies, with railings that are 6 inches apart, are not recommended for toddlers and children. Keep toddlers and children away from the balconies. Keep balcony doors locked at all times.
Please send an E-mail with your Desired Dates and the Total Number in your Party; including all children.
PARTY EVENTS NOT PERMITTED:
This suite does not permit to convene parties or similar events for that purpose. If you are planning a party, do not book this suite.
All Ilikai private condo owners and guests do not have access to the hotel gym. There are two 24-Hour Fitness Gym locations nearby.
Due to unforeseen emergencies, you may need to postpone or cancel your vacation. We recommend that you obtain a Travel Insurance Plan, as we have cancellation policies to comply with.
The SAFETY AND PRIVACY CONCERNS of our current guests are of utmost importance. Please do not include the unit number when you post a review. Thank you for your cooperation.
COPYRIGHT & PLAGIARISM NOTIFICATION:
Plagiarism is a crime and against the laws. It is copying, infringement of copyright, piracy, theft, stealing and cribbing. It is taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own regardless it's a partial sentence or phrase.
All the Interior Designs and all of the pictures in this listing are copyrighted. Do not construct, design, publish our pictures or wordings and description without prior consent from the owners of this listing.
Posh and Lavish, Waikiki, Ilikai, Hilton, Hawaiian Village, Waikiki Beach, Ala Moana Mall, Waikiki Strip, Hawaii Convention Center, Marina, Hawaiian Prince, Discovery Bay, Diamond Head, Free Internet, WIFI, 2 bedroom condo, beach front, ocean front, ocean view, Kalakaua, sleeps 4, sleeps 5, sleeps 6, 2 couples, 2 families, adjoining units, posh & lavish, Hawaii vacation rental, Honolulu vacation rental, Waikiki vacation rental
HAWAII TAX/LICENSE NO. W54478615-01
VOTED NO. 1 BEST BEACH IN AMERICA 2014, KAHANAMOKU BEACH (pictured) is directly fronting the Ilikai Resort & Condo. THE PARADISE CONDO SUITE--only known to those few who can so appreciate what a luxury lifestyle means. The good life doesn't wait for those who hesitate. Stay at the ILIKAI CONDO and be the few to experience why the Hawaiian Royalties chose this location. Our family dream home is your dream home come true.
The Ilikai shares that prized position of being one of only two ocean front privately-owned condos right on Waikiki Beach, and Ilikai is by far the best! Ilikai is situated on a prime oceanfront strip of Waikiki Beach, which was once the playground of the Hawaiian Royalties.
A personal front row seat to watch and enjoy sail boats, cruise ships, canoes, surfing, beach goers, swimming activities, free Hawaiian Village Luau Show, Friday night fireworks and that MAGNIFICENT Pacific Ocean...right from the comfort your own private balcony. You can feel the energy, and witness the action. Its never a dull moment just sitting outfront.
My family and I enjoyed every minute of our vacation in this beautiful condo. The unit was totally renovated with every convenience we could have wanted. We were welcomed by Robyn who provided cold drinks, chocolates and beautiful fragrant leis. The view of the lagoon and ocean was amazing from our balcony. We had the perfect view of the Friday night fireworks as we enjoyed cocktails from our own balcony.
The location was so convenient. We loved taking walks on the beach, just minutes from our room. Restaurants and shopping were all within walking distance.
We highly recommend this condo and hope we can return very soon.
This is a beautiful well appointed apartment in a great location. The host greeted us warmly and really looked after us. Ideal for families especially those with teenagers.We will stay again for sure.
We loved our stay! The photos actually do not do this rental justice! It was so convenient to the beach & many restaurants. The beach chairs and boogy boards provided with the condo came in handy for the beach.Thank you to David and Robyn for the lovely leis, welcome drinks & chocolates. The hazelnut chocolates were a hit with our girls! We highly recommend eating at Dukes. Mahalo!
We cannot say enough about our stay at your rental property! Everyone (all 6 adults) absolutely loved it!! My family and I could not have been happier about the location, the quality of your property and the kindness of your staff. It was a beautiful vacation that we will never forget – and our accommodations were a huge part of that! So close to the beautiful beach and lagoon, and there were 3 nights of fireworks viewable from the balconies. Again, you all have been wonderful and easy to deal with throughout. I am so happy that we found your property and will HIGHLY recommend it to anyone heading to Waikiki!
Wow! What a perfect place to stay in Waikiki for those who are looking for a little bit of luxury. Our island host Robyn was incredibly welcoming, and introduced us to the condominium which was beautifully furnished, clean and well-equipped. Having the option of two interconnecting rooms afforded us great privacy, but also allowed the family to be together for breakfast and dinner. We also loved sitting on the balconies in the afternoon which directly overlooked the lagoon and ocean. In addition to this, the apartment was completely protected from any outside noise, allowing for a relaxing nights sleep.
The condo is also situated in a great spot, with a trolley stop positioned right outside the hotel lobby for easy access to Waikiki beach. As a family, we were all extremely impressed and thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the condo. We would highly recommend this place to those interested in visiting Waikiki, and look forward to future family holidays in this beautiful accommodation. Mahalo!
We had a fantastic time. The condo was absolutely perfect in every way – we couldn’t have asked for anything better. The kids (16 & 17) enjoyed having the freedom of their own room and TV – and my daughter especially enjoyed her very own balcony. My husband and I enjoyed sitting on the balcony on our side, relaxing and listening to the surrounding city awaken in the morning and wind down at the end of the day. Even though the city was very busy around us, we didn’t feel like we were in the middle of all the noise. Perfect ocean view from the balcony!! There was so much to do and see on the island, and every tour we selected picked us up at the front door. Walking the beach was my daughter’s favorite part, getting up for sunrise photos and watching the sunset.
We are already talking about coming back – just not sure if it will be with the kids (although they don’t see why we wouldn’t bring them)!
Mahalo - Robyn,Ron and David
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
October Last Minute
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
30 Jul 2017 - 2 Aug 2017
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
|Card Fee||£192 + Tax|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£384|
|Cleaning Fee||£207 + Tax|
Holiday Rates (different from our Standard Rate) may apply.
Standard Check-In Time 3:00 PM / Check-Out Time 11:00 AM
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD$) unless the currency (AUD, NZD, CAD) and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the manager / advertiser.
Until Confirmed, Rates Are Subject To Change Without Prior Notice.
HAWAII TAX/LICENSE NO. W54478615-01
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.