|Minimum Stay||3 - 10 nights|
THIS UNIT IS IDEAL FOR 2 COUPLES OR 3 GENERATIONAL FAMILIES.
YOUR UPSCALE SUITE HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- 2 separate main entrances*
- 2 separate units seamlessly joined together**
- 2 times the size, 2 times the ocean view
- 2 EN-SUITE bedrooms
- 2 kitchens - 1 full kitchen and 1 wet bar/kitchenette
- 2 entertainment areas - 55'' Samsung 'CURVED' TV & 50'' Panasonic Flat Screen TV
- 2 sets of entertainment systems: DVD Player & BOSE Wave Bluetooth Adapter
- 2 separate private lanais (balconies) that stare directly into the ocean below
- 2 computer desks/work stations with complementary high speed WIFI access
- 3 split A/C systems allowing different temperatures in the living room & bedrooms
- 3 BOSE Systems-1 BOSE Cinemate Home Theatre, 2 BOSE Acoustic & Wave Music
- Complementary telephone is provided for all calls to 50 U.S. States and Canada
- * 2 separate main entrances allow guests to come and go without disturbing others.
- **2 independent units connected by back-to-back in-suite doors. Open the double-door during the day to enjoy a sprawling suite! Close off the double-door at night for absolute privacy. These 2 adjoining units are rented as 1 condo suite (2 bedroom 2 bathroom unit).
- Our personal home is your island retreat while here on your paradise vacation.
- We bring Manhattan upscale living in Waikiki Beach.
- This space has been exquisitely interiored by a New York-based designer with attention to details.
- Kitchens, countertops, sliding doors were exclusively designed, crafted & imported.
- Enjoy spectacular views of the South Pacifics sparkling blue waters from every room
- Beach & Lagoon is right at your doorstep thru the Ilikai private access to the beach
- All photographs taken in, or from the balconies of the actual unit that you will occupy.
- Shopping and dinning are in your front yard, the beach is right in your back yard.
- As per review of Nov 21, 2016, this suite sets a high bar by Hawaiian standard.
- What you see is what you get. It doesnt get any better!
BEDDING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 4-6 GUESTS):
- Bedroom 1: 1 King Size Bed
- Living Room: 1 Single/Twin Roll-Away Bed
- Bedroom 2: 1 Queen Bed + 1 Single/Twin Sofa Convertible Bed
- equipped with range, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, coffeemaker, blender, toaster
- rice/slow cooker, oven toaster, pots & pans, utensils, dishes, glasses, cups, mugs
WET BAR / KITCHENETTE:
- equipped with a wine cooler for your romantic evening entertainment & relaxation
- coffeemaker, wine glasses, ice bucket, utensils, dishes, mugs
ENTERTAINMENT AREA 1: Located in the Living Room
- 55'' Curved TV, BOSE CineMate Home Theater System, BOSE Acoustic Wave Music
- BOSE Bluetooth Music Adapter, DVD, Computer Desk with High Speed WIFI Access.
ENTERTAINMENT AREA 2: Located Within Bedroom2
- 50'' Flat Screen TV, BOSE Wave Music System, DVD Player
- Computer Desk with High Speed WIFI Access
TRANSPORTATION AND PARKING:
- Honolulu Island Wide Bus System has stops directly in front of the building.
- Valet parking is available thru the Ilikai for a fee
- Public parking is available at the south side of the building
- Advantage Car Rental located at the lobby
- Enterprise and National Car Rentals are directly across the street
- Paradise Car and Bike Rental adjacent to the east of Ilikai
FINE DINNING, FAST FOODS, GROCERY, BARS/CLUBS, SHOPPING: (BY FOOT)
- TOP OF ILIKAI - Sarentos Rest. offering a breathtaking Waikiki skyline & shoreline
- ILIKAI LOBBY - Cinnamon's Restaurant, Ku'ai Convenience Store, Aroma Caffe
- ILIKAI LOBBY - Gift & Souvenir Shops, Photography Shop, Spa & Massage, Hair Salon
- ILIKAI LOBBY - Advantage Car Rental, Island Activities/Sight-Seeing Concierge Desk
- NEXT DOOR EAST OF ILIKAI - Hilton Hawaiian Village for more shopping and dinning.
- NEXT DOOR WEST OF ILIKAI - Modern Honolulu Hotel, Morimoto (Iron Chef) Rest
- NEXT DOOR WEST OF ILIKAI - Modern Hotel Grand Ballroom, Addiction Night Club
- ACROSS THE STREET - McDonalds, ABC Superette, Subway Sandwich, Aloha Sushi
- ACROSS THE STREET - Coffee Shop, Bombay Palace Indian Restaurant
- ACROSS THE STREET - Buffalo Wild Wings Sports Bar, Snapper Sports Bar & Grill
- WESTSIDE OF ILIKAI - Red Lobster Restaurant, Outback Steak House
- WESTSIDE OF ILIKAI - Chart House Seafood & Beef, Harbour Pizza
- EASTSIDE OF ILIKAI - Kobe Japanese Steak House, Goofy Local Cuisine, Magokoro
- EASTSIDE OF ILIKAI - ABC Convenience Store, Paradise Rent-A-Bike
- NORTHSIDE OF ILIKAI - Wailana 24-Hr Dinner, IHOP, Makino Buffet, Chai's Asian
- ALA MOANA MALL - 10 mins walk west, for unlimited shopping with over 200 stores!
- WAIKIKI STRIP - 15 mins walk east, for a world-class major brands shopping galore!
- HAWAII CONVENTION CENTER - 10 minutes walk
INFORMATION REGARDING TODDLERS AND CHILDREN:
-Our bedding furnishings and casual dinning area with high bar stools are not designed for toddlers and children. We will refer you to a crib and highchair rental company.
-The balconies, with railings that are 6 inches apart, are not recommended for toddlers and children. Keep toddlers and children away from the balconies. Keep balcony doors locked at all times.
Please send an E-mail with your Desired Dates and the Total Number in your Party; including all children.
PARTY EVENTS NOT PERMITTED:
This suite does not permit to convene parties or similar events for that purpose. If you are planning a party, do not book this suite.
All Ilikai private condo owners and their guests do not have access to the hotel gym. There is a 24-Hour Super Sports Fitness Gym club #540 located within 10-minute walk on 1680 Kapiolani Blvd.
Due to unforeseen emergencies, you may need to postpone or cancel your vacation. We recommend that you obtain a Travel Insurance Plan, as we have cancellation policies to comply with.
The SAFETY AND PRIVACY CONCERNS of our current guests are of utmost importance. Please do not include the unit number when you post a review. Thank you for your cooperation.
COPYRIGHT & PLAGIARISM NOTIFICATION:
Plagiarism is a crime and against the laws. It is copying, infringement of copyright, piracy, theft, stealing and cribbing. It is taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own regardless it's a partial sentence or phrase.
All the Interior Designs and all of the pictures, description and information in this listing are copyrighted. Do not construct, design, publish our pictures or wordings and description without prior consent from the owners of this listing.
To all those who already copied & pasted our description, information & ideas, please put them down.
Posh and Lavish, Waikiki, Ilikai, Hilton, Hawaiian Village, Waikiki Beach, Ala Moana Mall, Waikiki Strip, Hawaii Convention Center, Marina, Hawaiian Prince, Discovery Bay, Diamond Head, Free Internet, WIFI, 2 bedroom condo, beach front, ocean front, ocean view, Kalakaua, sleeps 4, sleeps 5, sleeps 6, 2 couples, 2 families, adjoining units, posh & lavish, Hawaii vacation rental, Honolulu vacation rental, Waikiki vacation rental
HAWAII TAX/LICENSE NO.
GE-039-552-8192-01 / TA-039-552-8192-01
VOTED NO. 1 BEST BEACH IN AMERICA 2014, KAHANAMOKU BEACH (pictured) is directly fronting the Ilikai Resort & Condo. THE PARADISE CONDO SUITE--only known to those few who can so appreciate what a luxury lifestyle means. The good life doesn't wait for those who hesitate. Stay at the ILIKAI CONDO and be the few to experience why the Hawaiian Royalties chose this location. Our family dream home is your vacation dream home.
The Ilikai shares that prized position of being one of only two ocean front privately-owned condos right on Waikiki Beach, and Ilikai is by far the best! Ilikai is situated on a prime oceanfront strip of Waikiki Beach, which was once the playground of the Hawaiian Royalties.
A personal front row seat to watch and enjoy sail boats, cruise ships, canoes, surfing, beach goers, swimming activities, free Hawaiian Village Luau Show, Friday night fireworks and that MAGNIFICENT Pacific Ocean...right from the comfort your own private balcony. You can feel the energy, and witness the action. Its never a dull moment to just sit and sip outfront the lanai.
Just returned from 9 nights staying in this fabulous condo with my 2 teenagers. I'd never stayed at the Ilikai before usually preferring a location further along Kalakaua but I have to say the location suited us down to the ground. Close to Ala Moana for shopping, walking distance to nightlife and fabulous close views of the beach.
The condo had everything we wanted and more. Stunning views, plenty of space, good air co, great beds and linen and all the utensils you could wish for. I'm a keen cook and the good only thing I missed was a grater. Lots of serving dishes, cooking and microwave dishes. Plenty of nice towels and linen, which is sometimes lacking. We enjoyed the short stroll to the lagoon where the beach chairs provided we very welcome. The gifts on arrival were appreciated. Service from Ron and Freddie - second to none. Couldn't fault. Thank you so much for a perfect holiday destination. We hope to be back.
Our 2 room, adjoining suite was incredible. From our balcony, we were able to watch the Luau next door at the Hilton's outdoor amphitheater. The beach was fabulous with numerous activities. The Condo was immaculate, with upgraded electronics, appliances and counter tops. The rain shower had excellent water pressure and always the perfect temperature. Everything needed was in walking distance. We would not hesitate to return to this exact rental, it completely exceeded our expectations.
These are two EXCEPTIONALLY BEAUTIFUL adjoining master suite condos. Such a comfortable space, gorgeous views and completely stocked with everything you need. We walked everywhere as it is located in a place where you do not need a car. We were also blown away by the detailed information provided prior to our arrival. Mahalo nui loa (thank you so much) for helping to make our vacation special. We highly recommend this rental! Aloha and a hui hou!
Thank you for the memory.
This condo suite sets the bar so high! I'm not sure there is another Hawaii rental that matches just how well thought out this rental is equipped. Fred and David were awesome when greeting us. You do things very different for the other rentals I've used. Professional is the word I would use. Thank You Ron.
This home was the absolute best of everything. I have been to O'ahu countless times to visit my family, but this was the first time my husband and I travelled with friends, so we needed 2 rooms. This was their first time to the islands, so I wanted the stay to be extra special, and this home did not disappoint.
The location could not be beaten, having all the access and convenience Waikiki has to offer, but close enough to the edge that driving to other points of interest was a snap. There are 2 wonderful restaurants, a cafe, a convenience store, and some little shops inside the building. We were within a short walk of Wailana, a 24/7 diner and favorite of my local family. We also took advantage of the laundry room on the same floor.
The home is exquisitely designed and decorated. The beds are so very comfortable! I have never gotten better sleep in a bed that was not my own. It was spacious enough for all of us to hang out and eat together, and offered absolute privacy when desired. The views from the balconies are gorgeous and the balcony furniture was so comfortable that I even took naps on the balcony. The kitchen has everything you need and we were able to cook some of our meals and take coffee and tea in the suite.
The pool was warm and inviting. The stretch of nearby beach was wonderful; and all the necessary beach equipment was available in the home- including beach towels, chairs, umbrella, etc.
Management of our reservation was handled quite professionally. Ron and Robyn are fantastic at what they do. All questions and emails were responded to very quickly. Robyn met us at check-in with leis and chocolates, and answered all of our questions with a gracious spirit of aloha.
We used the public garage around the corner which was almost half the price of daily parking charged by nearby hotels, due to a discount given to those staying at Ilikai. We were able to self park, so no long waits for valet which can be a nightmare at some of the other hotels in Waikiki.
I just cannot say enough to express my appreciation for the attention to detail. This truly felt like home away from home. Mahalo nui loa me ke pumehana. Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart.
The condo was just as described on the site. The owners were very helpful and accommodating. We would definitely recommend this place to friends and family.
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£400|
|Cleaning Fee||£216 + Tax|
|Convenience Fee||£200 + Tax|
Holiday Rates (different from our Standard Rate) may apply.
Christmas Holiday Week Requires 7-Night Minimum Stay at $1,095/night
New Years Holiday Week Requires 7-Night Minimum Stay at $1,095/night
Standard Check-In Time 3:00 PM / Check-Out Time 11:00 AM
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD$) unless the currency (AUD, NZD, CAD, EUR) and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the manager / advertiser.
Until Confirmed, Rates Are Subject To Change Without Prior Notice.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.