Whether you want to fish, swim, boat, jet ski or just take in the beautiful lake front view from the pier or deck, it’s all here!
JUNE SPECIAL: Weeknights have been reduced $565/night. Check out our calendar for availability and an instant quote.
- Only 25% down to Book! Book Now before your dates are gone!
About Our Home:
- Rental includes the Main and Guest House (Guest House only 15ft from Main House)
- Accommodates 28 in beds and 6 on futons. (Home Max 32)
- 11 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms, 3 kitchens
- Large Stocked Kitchen fully open to the Dining and Living Room areas of the Main House
- Fresh clean made beds and towels in every bathroom
- Jet Ski and Pontoon Boat Rental Service available nearby!
- Kayak, Paddle Board Rental and a Captained Pontoon boat ride service all located nearby. Have them delivered to the home and get picked up by the Captained Pontoon boat right off the home’s pier!
- 6x25 Floating Mat. Big hit with the kids! Holds adults no problem as well. (March-October)
- Tubing Shuttle Services can pick you up from the home and bring you back! Our guests recommend using Rockn’ R River Rides
- Lake Placid Public boat ramp 4 minutes away
- Wifi & Cable (Spectrum)
- Huge Circular Fire Pit big enough for the whole family surrounded by bench seating and cafe lighting.
- Tetherball Yard Game
- Indoor Fireplace (wood provided December-February)
- 70 foot Private illuminated Pier great for the fisherman in the group
- Gas BBQ Grill (x2 propane tanks included)
- Pet Friendly!
- Bluetooth & AirPlay Ready Great Sounding Indoor/Outdoor Speaker System
- 65in 4k Samsung Curved TV in the Main Living Room. Perfect for game night and family movie nights!
- 100in Projector Screen in Guest House equipped with cable, Blu-ray player, movies, and an Xbox one with a few games and two controllers
- River water level is always constant even during a drought
- 150ft of Private Water Front Property
- Huge Shaded Yard (Great for outdoor family games)
- Main Grocery stores within 10 minutes
- Only 12 minutes from New Braunfels and 16 minutes to Gruene, TX
- 16 minutes to Schlitterbahn Water Park
- Weddings & Small Ceremonies: Our home offers a beautiful and spacious yard with a front and center view of the river. We can accommodate small ceremonies such as vow renewals and small "immediate family and friend" weddings however our vacation renters insurance policy on weddings/ceremonies requires that the total guest count can not exceed what our home can actually accommodate (28 in bed, 6 on futons, 32 Max Occupancy) including guests not staying at the homes. Guest counts 32 and up we can not accommodate or make exceptions for we apologize.
Note: We are not a "venue" and we do not provide outside furniture such as tables and chairs other than what you see in our photos. It is up to you to plan, provide and set up anything you would like to use for your ceremony as well as have it removed prior to your departure.
* If you’d like to get a copy of our detailed floor plans please feel free to ask.
Our property features a Main and Guest house which are bundled together!
The Main House is 2 stories built on the side of a long gradual hill overlooking the large spacious yard and beautiful waterfront river views. The main floor features a large fully stocked kitchen which is open to the Main Living Room and Dining areas that overlook the river with a gorgeous panoramic view of the tree tops. The outside patio deck and gas grill are also located right off the main kitchen. The patio deck is equipped with two large umbrella tables with seating for 14. The Lower Level is ground level to the river, the large back yard and the large outdoor fire pit. It is complete with a small kitchenette and great views of the river as well. The Guest House directly next to the Main house has 4 additional bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms and a small kitchenette along with it’s own concrete driveway.
Together both the Main and Guest house can comfortably sleep 28 in beds, 6 on futons, 32 Max Occupany. Both houses combined create a very large vacation home offering a total 11 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms, 3 kitchens, large deck, patio, fire pit, a private 70' pier over the river perfect for the fisherman in the family. This property offers much privacy for larger groups to easily spread out.
The home is located directly on the Guadalupe River with over 150 ft of private waterfront property. It's yard is one of the largest yards you will find along the river and is fully shaded by 100 plus year old pecan trees and features landscape lighting throughout the property for easy night time navigation. The patio on the back allows you to take in the wonderful river view.
** Please note the house is not handicap accessible by any code or standard. We have however had a number of guests with limited mobility say they found it very well suited for there needs but they likely did bring a shower chair and had some assistance during shower time, etc. Note there are 2 steps at the front door entry of the home. Based on previous guests feedback they consider the house to be "handicap friendly" noting it has proven to work well for them. One main reason our guests rent this home is that the first floor/street level of the Main house is all one level and has 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms,1 half bathroom, direct access to the Main Kitchen, Living room and back Patio overlooking the large yard and river view. These features are perfect for guests who may need a walker or wheelchair to get around or have trouble with constant elevation changes. With almost everything they need all in one level of the home it’s the ideal location for them without the worry of getting around in an unknown home. They’ll be in the heart of the main gathering areas. The hall bath does have a wider door then average. The hall bath also has a standard tub/shower that is not set up to be handicap accessible. Please review the floor plans and pictures and feel free to contact us for further information.