|Space||1,400 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
This beautiful condo is located on the second story of Compass Point I in Watersound, FL. This exclusive resort spans over 200 acres, nestled between a state park and a rare dune lake. The condominium is only steps away from the water. The spacious living room has hard wood floors and large glass doors leading out to the private balcony overlooking the lush, natural dunes. The kitchen has a dining area with room for 6 and a breakfast bar.
This condo is perfect for a small family vacation, or a couple’s getaway. Whether you're lounging at the community pool or playing putt-putt at the putt putt course, there's plenty to do in WaterSound. And it's only minutes away from other stores and restaurants in beach side communities such as Rosemary Beach and Seaside.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 6):
- Master Bedroom - King Bed (2), Private Bath with Shower and Tub
- Guest Bedroom - Two Queen Beds (4), Private Bath with Shower/Tub Combo
- Living Area - Queen Sleeper Sofa (2)
- Flat screen TVs in living area and both bedrooms
- 2 adult bikes
- Balcony access from living area and master bedroom
- Hardwood floors in living area
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
-256 acre private, gated, neighborhood beach community located directly on the Gulf of Mexico between Seaside and Rosemary Beach
- Puttering Park (18 hole putt-putt course)
- 2 community pools
- DuneSider Grill serving lunch poolside in the summer season
- Bike and Kayak Rentals
- Walking paths and Meandering Boardwalks throughout community
- Fitness center (fees applicable)
- Camp Creek Lake - one of the world's few natural coastal dune lakes
- 30 minute drive from Destin or Panama City
- Just a bike ride away from Seagrove, Seacrest, and Rosemary Beach
Golf Carts: IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW.
- Unfortunately due to HOA rules the guest will not be able to rent golf carts and will not be able to bring their own golf cart.
- If the home you are renting has a golf cart provided by the owner then please be aware of the golf cart rules and regulations.
- If we have not received the proper insurance and driver’s license information then YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE THE GOLF CART.
- Lastly, if a person without a valid driver's license is found to have operated the golf cart provided, or is found driving in a reckless manner then the guest will be fined a $750.00 charge to the account provided on the reservation.
Our family of four had a great week at Compass Point 205! We stay at Watersound once or twice every year and when we rent through 360 Blue they always provide excellent service! The condo was lovely and equipped with everything we needed for our stay. Enjoyed that there were bikes (360 Blue came immediately to help us when we had trouble getting them out of storage and unlocked - again great customer service)! We love the family atmosphere of Watersound as well as the convenience of Seaside and Rosemary being close by for shopping and restaurants. The deck was peaceful to sit on for morning coffee and in the evenings (no ocean view but the dunes are nice too). The only minor inconvenience at the condo was a very small master shower with a low shower head that made showers more difficult for tall folks!:) Overall we loved the condo and had a great trip!
We had an amazing vacation! We loved the condo...beautifully decorated and everything we needed. Really enjoyed the bikes. This was our annual trip in October. Second time to stay in Watersound.
My husband and I had a wonderful week. The condo was perfect for our needs. We loved the balcony for coffee in the morning and the close proximity to the pool and ocean was great. Although our condo was late in being cleaned and we had to wait, we look forward to a return.
We had a great week in Watersound. The condo is beautifully decorated and very comfortable. The location is convenient to the pool and the boardwalk to the beach. There is no water view but we liked the view of the dunes. We had no trouble accessing the owner's storage unit for the bikes. There were also nice beach chairs, golf putters,and boogie boards for guests to use. The only area that needs improvement is the balcony. The wrought iron table and chairs are uncomfortable and too big for the space.
We liked working with 360 Blue. They were very accommodating when we decided to add a couple of extra days to our stay and the 360 app is helpful and easy to use. I also want to thank Stefanie with 360. She called today to tell me that I had left my kindle. She is mailing it to me-I've already received the email with the tracking number.
What a beautiful community! We had a great time despite the storms. The condo is in a fantastic location. Easy access to the pools and beach, which was great for the kids. It was beautifully decorated, clean and had everything we could want. The beds were very comfortable. We had no problems with the washer and dryer. We did have trouble opening the lock to the owner's closet. We enjoyed playing golf at the puttering park and can't wait to come back for another visit!
My mom, niece, and I had a girls getaway for several nights. It was wonderful! The condo was beautifully decorated. It was clean and cozy. The floor in the kitchen seemed a little dirty. I'm not sure if it had been mopped. It was great that the pool was so close! However, when we walked to the beach we had to walk all the way down to the beach club to get an umbrella and chairs. Also, the gate in the parking garage would not open, and we were unable to ride the bikes. I'm not sure if the code was incorrect or the lock was jammed. Overall, it was beautiful and I would love to return to Watersound. It is so peaceful and relaxing!
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.