Apartment, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 1.5 Baths, (Sleeps 4)
- English, French, Spanish
I have been an owner in the building for over 15 years. And I am on the board or directors that manages the building as well.
Owner purchased this Apartment in 2009
Why Owner chose Grenelle
I have know and lived in Paris for over 25 years, an I believe this is one of the best places to call home, weather on just a visit or full time.
What makes this Apartment unique
Perfectly located to get to all of Paris
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Loved the apartment and everything was very organized. Great central location in the heart of Paris. We loved the nice grocery store right next door too!
Better than expected.
Watching the Eiffel Tower sparkle at the top of the hour after dark was magical. The patio fit all 4 of us with 3 having a clear view of the tower. We didn't need more. Bring binoculars-great people watching. We felt very safe in the neighborhood. Metro just around the corner. The master BR is actually a US king size, two twins together and so comfortable. Not soft or lumpy like most other rentals. It is rare that the pictures and description are accurate. It really is as nice as the pictures. A good nights sleep makes for a better vacation. Maria was in the lobby to meet us before we even opened the door. If we needed anything we could have used a translator on our phone and I am confident Maria would take care of everything. Very good communication with the owner.
We couldn’t have picked a better spot as our home base for seeing Paris. The apartment was clean, comfortable, quiet, with a well stocked kitchen and easy access to the metro. Having A/C available was a huge plus. We would stay here again.
Such a great place!!! Can not say anything bad or wrong with it. Beautiful place, amazing views, great area! Just overall a magical experience. Will for sure stay again!!
Another great stay
This was our second stay and it was wonderful. The apartment is so comfortable and feels like home. The neighborhood is great and allows you to live like a Parisian. Thanks again Johno!
Great to have you again.
Great family apartment - I'm sure it is also lovely for couples but we had to bring our kids with us
Johno was easy to work with - he promptly replied to all my emails. Maria, la gardienné was friendly, helpful and available. The apartment was exactly what we needed. The building requires a code to enter. The apartment is on the 8th floor and accessible via stairs or elevator. It was perfectly clean and well organized. The building residents are quiet and friendly. Everything one needed was easy to find with lots of thoughtful inclusions - i.e.; a roll bag for the market (you need to bring your own), umbrella, adapter, lots of towels, bottle of wine... There is an instruction manual for everything in case in your state of jet lag you forget what Maria told you.
1.As you approach the individual apartment, you can just smell a bit of pipe smoke and cleaner from the apartment next door. It reminded my of my grandfather. I can't promise you that your approach will have the aroma of a favorite childhood memory, but for me it brought joy every time I walked-up to the door.
2. Within a block you will find a boulangerie (you should go everyday), Starbucks, wine shop, Monoprix (like a SuperTarget but better), a small but well stocked grocery, wine merchant, pharmacy, cafes, pizza shop (get the aubergine), and metro stop. Basically, ALL the things you could possibly need while in Paris. Also, it is a more residential neighborhood and was quiet at night and felt safe.
3. The powder room is really nice to have so your children don't argue over who gets to go potty first.
4. While the apartment is very nicely decorated, it is also done so in such a way that I didn't have to worry about my kids knocking things over or breaking things. All the breakables were out of the way. It is nice to not have to worry about this.
5. The downstairs neighbors are Saints. I swear my children marched through the apartment like elephants and they never came upstairs to yell at us to quite down - which would have been well deserved.
1. We have a sweet dog at home. There was no sweet dog in this apartment, thus at meal times we were forced to confront the realization that we are very messy eaters who require much sweeping-up after.
2. Most major sites are a metro ride away. If you dislike or have a phobia of the metro (and Uber) then it might be a bit of a walk into the city center for you. Personally, my kids loved getting to use the metro each morning and seeing where it could take us.
I would recommend this apartment to any family.
Metro 35 Meters, Bus 10 Meters, Taxi Stand 120 yards. Small super market 25 meters, large supermarket 300 meters, Cafe and Top 10 Bread/Boulangerie in Paris 15 meters.