* Luxurious, beautiful ocean view 3BR 2.5. Baths , furnished home, located in Rosarito Beach, Baja, MX. 2,400 SQ FT home, light, spacious airy and very clean, located 10 minutes from downtown Rosarito, 15 minutes from Puerto Nuevo and a 30 minute ride from San Diego, a whole world apart.
• Modern construction, Central heat, Large, comfortable bedrooms with ensuit bathrooms opening to a balcony with unobstructed ocean views.
* Sleeps 6 to 8 persons. Beds: one king, one queen, one trundle and two singles. All linens and towels provided.
* A comfortable living and dining room opening to a huge safety glass enclosed terrace with a gas grill for a BBQ and margaritas while enjoying breath-taking sunsets, and migrating whales, or a warm night under the stars.
* Very large, modern kitchens with tiled counters and glassware showcases. kitchenware and all appliances, including washer and dryer.
* A one car garage with parking space for two more cars behind the gates.
* A back patio with picknic table, terraced gardens with palm trees and roses.
* A cement block fence with security double iron gates surrounds the entire property. A nice, quiet and safe neighborhood with friendly people.
Come, enjoy, relax and soak up the sun !
So much to do !!: Scuba dive rocky sea caves or visit the blowhole near Ensenada. Just north visit the Spa and world class 18 hole golf course with spectacular ocean views at Real del Mar. You can also ride horses along the beach or through the hills or go sand-duning on the beach. You can bar-hop for the best Mexican beers, dance the night away at Papas N Beers or Iggy's or enjoy a dinner-show on the week-ends. Charlie's Place, the local hangout is two miles south. The food is good, not expensive and they have dancing and karaoke... what a blast! The famous Puerto Nuevo Lobster Village is only a few miles south of the area. Go south to Ensenada and the beautiful wine country or go to the fish market downtown and buy a bag of fish, then walk across the street and feed the pelicans and sea lions, enjoy the specialty of the Baja California area, lobster prepared in many delicious ways.
The city of San Diego, California is commuter close with an international airport and famous attractions such as, Seaworld, the Padres, theaters, and the world famous San Diego Zoo.