Hale Aloha… On The Sand TVNC-4185
Judith Huber, property manager is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, (808) 635-0061.
Hale Aloha, a private gated oceanfront estate is one of the most secluded beachfront properties on all of Kauai. Located on Aliomanu Bay, this custom beach house offers unobstructed ocean views from most all rooms and the backdrop and grandeur of the Kalalea Mountains is post card perfect. Besides the obvious, location, location, location, Hale Aloha differentiates itself from other beautiful rentals because it was designed, remodeled and decorated for my family. Immediately apparent is the décor, this is not rental décor. The home was decorated by Gail Miller, a well published interior designer known for custom designed furniture with an island feel and the use of neutral colors to highlight the beauty of the outdoor ocean setting.
You will waken to spectacular sunrises and enjoy the benefit of the most central of locations for all Kauai adventures. Be forewarned however because once you settle into this gracious home you may not want to leave.
With your morning coffee in hand, stroll across your lawn to the inviting sand and warmed turquoise waters. It won’t be long before the routine of car, door, office, is replaced by swim, eat, visit with the fish, and watch the stars. Protected from the waves by extensive offshore reefs our very secluded beach provides the safest of locations for the youngest and oldest of swimmers and is perfect for snorkeling year round. Take one of our ocean kayaks across the bay, marvel at the colorful coral formations and visit with the turtles.
Our comfortable, yet elegant home, tells a story and sets a spectacular stage. Impassioned by all that is Hawaii, it was never our desire to trump its setting and so although our home’s magnificent attention to detail is glamorous it has been sensitively designed to reflect a quieter slower time that retains a sense of the romanticism of old Hawaii. My personal collection of authentic surf art and rare surfboards decorate my home and compliment the easily recognized trademarks of Gail Miller.
Hale Aloha has all the conveniences to allow for gracious living, an fully appointed gourmet kitchen with a full size ice maker, wine cellar, bar sink, and beverage fridge. Enjoy dinner in the formal dining room, an informal brunch in the casual dining area, or go island style on the 75' lanai, where you can also seat 12 for a oceanfront meal.
Enjoy a game of basketball in the driveway or a game of croquet in the back yard. Take a romantic walk at night, revel in the grandeur of the milky-way and rediscover the constellations.
Be pampered by our hardwood floors, sleep in the splendor of our bedding, walk the manicured lawn through tropical landscaping, pick our plumerias and discover the joys watching lilies open and close in the Koi pond. The tranquility of this home is only outdone by the privacy afforded our guests. There are many lovely homes on Kauai, but location, design and quality of amenities make Hale Aloha unique. Come see for yourself. I promise you will not be disappointed.
Come enjoy gracious Hawaiian living with partial central new air-conditioning installed, this lovely newly repainted home can accommodate 12-14 guests.
• The beachfront gated estate features 5 bedrooms, plus a den with a trundle bed, 6 full bathrooms, laundry room with washer/dryer, wifi, cable, DVD, CD, iPod docks, and Flat Screen TV's. The optional detached guest unit, which of course is only available when renting the main house, it is never rented separately, sleeps two bringing the sleeping capacity to 14. It is a lovely 3 room air-conditioned unit with a queen bedroom, living area, kitchenette and full bath. The additional rental fees are $175/night, plus taxes, plus $100 additional cleaning
• The kitchen and living room open to a 75' oceanfront deck and the upstairs bedrooms open to a covered 50' lanai (deck).
• Spacious fully appointed gourmet kitchen with granite countertops and a Family gathering are as well as a large casual dining table
• Formal dining room with ocean view
• Outdoor dining under the covered deck with a very large teak table.
• New stainless steel refrigerator and dishwasher, 6 burner gas stovetop, built-in oven, built in microwave, large island counter with prep sink, beverage refrigerator, ice maker, and wine cellar, outdoor gas barbecue.
• New front loading washer/dryer
• Crown molding, wainscot, four panel 8' wood doors throughout
Mahalo for your interest in this special property.
Jude and Paul Huber
Keywords: SLEEPS 10-14! Ocean Front, Private yard gated to the sand, Oceanfront Estate, Secluded, Sand, Beach, Unobstructed Ocean View, Private gated Estate, Romantic, Gourmet kitchen, central air conditioning in three bedrooms