Hale Aliomanu- a Private Beachfront Estate Home TVNC-4245
Jude Huber, property manager, lives 5 minutes away and is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Hale Aliomanu is a private oceanfront estate located on Aliomanu Bay, Kauai, Hawaii. As you drive in the gate, you enter your own personal retreat, swaying palm trees, the soothing sound of the ocean, lush tropical landscaping, the scent of plumeria and the solitude of Kauai. Enjoy unobstructed ocean views from most all of the rooms. Watch the sun come up from the comfort of your bed, or stargaze with virtually no ambient light from your lanai.
The elegance of this estate home is evident everywhere, Ipe wood floors throughout, top of the line kitchen appliances, regal bedding and attention to every detail will make your holiday perfect.
Walk out your front door, stroll across the lush lawn to one of the most private and year round swimmer friendly beaches, the pristine turquoise waters of Aliomanu Bay. Relax and enjoy shell collecting, boogie boarding or a kayak trip across the bay in one of our sit on top, novice friendly, ocean kayaks.
The Hale Aliomanu Estate sleeps twelve (12) comfortably, ten (10) in the main house and an additional two (2) in the optional queen guest bedroom with kitchenette/living area. There are three (3) bedrooms upstairs, including the oversized master bedroom with a luxurious cal king bed, walk-in closet, soaking tub, two person shower enclosure and private oceanfront covered deck, the elegant oceanfront queen bedroom, and the air conditioned twin bedroom, which has two (2) twin size beds and has a garden view, side ocean view. These two (2) twin beds can be converted to a king size bed if you prefer. Downstairs there is the oceanfront den/bedroom which has an queen size bed, the patented Comfort Sleeper by American Leather. This bedroom opens to the covered oceanside deck and has a 1/2 bath with direct entrance to a privacy enclosed hot outdoor shower. Also downstairs there is an air-conditioned queen bedroom. This lovely Asian themed bedroom has its own entrance. It is attached to the home but a very private quiet queen bedroom, full bath. This bathroom has safety bars in the shower and by the toilet. The optional guest queen bedroom is an upper level studio just 5 feet from the walkway to the main house. This guest studio is air conditioned with a queen bed, living area with large screen TV, kitchenette with full size refrigerator, table and chairs and of course a full bath. This guest studio is only available when renting the main house at the Hale Aliomanu Estate, it is never rented separately. If your group is larger than ten (10) this will need to be included, additional rental fees of $875/week, plus tax and cleaning will apply.
Parking inside of the Estate gate can easily accommodate 5-6 vehicles.
Conveniently located on the East side of Kauai you can enjoy most other famous Kauai attractions with a short drive North or South.
In addition to the seclusion of this location and the postcard perfect views, Hale Aliomanu is a very unique home, exquisitely designed with an open floor plan, decorated by Gail Miller, and lovingly cared for Hale Aliomanu is a special place. Family and friends will gather in the state-of-the-art kitchen which opens naturally to the oceanfront dining and living area. Walk across a perfectly manicured lawn to enjoy snorkeling, swimming, kayaking, shell collecting, and fishing in Aliomanu’s reef protected waters. This villa is perfectly designed to leave you and your family and friends with some of their most cherished memories.
Experience Kauai in this newly built private estate and I know you will become one of our return guests.
Hale Aliomanu Features
• Generous 5 bedrooms plus den & 5 1/2 baths
• Sleeps 10 to 12 comfortably
1. Master Suite - ocean view, upper level, king bed, full luxurious bath with a ocean view soaking tub and large walk-in shower, private ocean view lanai with cushioned teak lounge chairs, large walk-in closet and a flat screen TV
2. Second Bedroom Suite - ocean view, upper level, queen bed, full bath with walk-in shower
3. Third Bedroom Suite - garden view, upper level, two twin beds, full bath with tub and shower
4. Fourth Bedroom Suite - garden view, lower level, private exterior entrance, queen bed, full bath with shower
5. Fifth Bedroom is the Den, ocean view, lower level, American Leather Comfort Sleeper with 1/2 bath, entrance to ocean side lanai
6. Sixth Bedroom is an optional Private Guest Suite - additional rental fee of $875/week plus cleaning and tax – with garden view, angled ocean view, just steps away from the entrance to the main house, this guest unit is detached from the main house with a private entrance, queen bed, full size refrigerator, granite counter with sink, separate seating and dining area, couch and TV area, full bath with shower. This unit is never rented separately, it is only available when renting the main house at the Hale Aliomanu Estate.
• Main house has a fabulous gourmet kitchen w/ocean view cooking & dining, Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances, wine cellar and beverage refrigerator.
• LARGE HI RES Flat screen TV, high speed wireless internet, washer and dryer, gas BBQ, beach chairs, cushioned teak lounge chairs, boogie boards and 2 kayaks are on site and ready to enjoy.
This Private Oceanfront Gated Villa on the sand awaits you.....
Email us or call for more information and photos of this unique vacation home.
Jude and Paul Huber
Keywords: beachfront estate, northeast shore, secluded, sandy beach, private, gated, Ocean views, 5 bedrooms, private guest suite