|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Traditional Olde Winter Park home ready for your event, special occasion, vacation, wedding, golf weekend, or executive rental. Very close to Rollins, UCF and Full Sail (perfect for graduations and alumni).
* Fully Updated Kitchen, granite counter-tops, all Bamboo flooring, Travertine and slate.
* Pool, BBQ, 65" Flat Screen TV in main room, Additional Flat screen TV in Master Bedroom, DVD, Cable, Super Fast Internet!
* 2 Queen Beds, 2 Full beds w/feather-beds (the best sleep ever!) and linens in each room. One Queen sleeper sofa, and love seat. Seriously, you won't want to get out of bed in the morning!
* Open family room and dining room with a view of the pool. Great for entertaining as the dining room table expands to seat 12-16.
* Full sized Washer and Dryer.
* Less than 3 miles to Park Ave. in Winter Park, 2 miles to Baldwin Park Lake and downtown Orlando.
* Blue Jacket Park and Playground 5 blocks away.
* Convenient walking and running paths around Baldwin Lake.
* East End Market (high end restaurants and boutique shops), ABC liquors, Stardust coffee house, Juniors Diner, Big Daddys Bar, hair salon, sandwich shops, Lolas Sushi, Red Light, Red Light craft beer bar, yoga/spinning and a two hair salons are all walking distance (three blocks).
I bought this home over 10 years ago to flip. The market fell apart and I have been on Homeaway since then. I have many regular renters that come year after year. So long term is usually not available unless summer months to make room for wonderful families that have become my family.
Stacey purchased this house in 2005
Quiet family neighborhood. Very secure Winter Park police force patrol. Large open living area for family get togethers, bbq, weddings and events.
Location, in between Charming Winter Park Park Ave and downtown Orlando. Everything is 5 min or less uber ride.
Our family rented this property for a wedding weekend in Winter Park. We found it to be very convenient not only to the wedding venue, but to
shops, restaurants, parks and Disney World. The beds were so comfy and the house had plenty of room for us to enjoy other family members
that visited. All of us enjoyed the pool which is private, clean and big. Stacey and Gary were always quick to respond to any questions or requests.
This is a wonderful home and one that I would not hesitate to rent again!
Had an absolute blast at the house. Nice backyard for relaxing and plenty of room in the house for comfort. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay here.
Very easy to get to Winter Park family vacation. The home was clean and well stocked.
Would use this home again,
I spent a couple of days at the house with my wife and three other couples. This four bedroom home was perfect! We were in the area for the Florida State-Ole Miss game at Camping World stadium.
I love homes like this one and am completely satisfied with our stay. There is no wasted space. From the kitchen, living room, dining room, sun room, to all four bedrooms and two baths. It has everything needed for a stay in Orlando (away from the mouse). The beds were all comfortable.
Some of the places we visited were Lake Eola Wine Co., the Franklin, Barley & Vine, the Briar Patch, and Pig Floyds. Being close to downtown Orlando and Park Ave. is such a convenience.
We just returned from a 4 week stay at this home so my daughter could attend a special camp program, it was a great home away from home. The owners were super nice and ensured that we were comfortable. The house worked out great for me to work a few days each week, with options for 2 dedicated office spaces; I was actually able to hook up my laptop to the monitor available at the house for 2 monitors and a keyboard for the optimal office experience. The TV in the living room is beyond huge! The kitchen and all of the rooms are larger than they appear in the photos (I expected the kitchen to be small/galley style). The pool was extremely relaxing and we were so close to my daughters camp, the grocery store, Target, I4 and all kinds of other conveniences. We had a weekend when we had more guests than anticipated and everyone was comfortable between the 4 bedrooms, pull out couch and the other couch, no complaints to be heard!
We enjoyed staying in this house for our family reunion! It was an excellent location for us. We loved walking & running around the Audubon Park neighborhood, Baldwin Park, and Blue Jacket Park then coming back to cool off in the pool. Some of us rode bikes around Lake Baldwin, sipped coffee at Cafe 906, ate at the vegan cafe nearby and experienced the float spa. The new Publix was very convenient for food shopping.
The open space of living room, dining area and Florida room gave us options for meals with extended family. We enjoyed breakfast on the patio by the pool every morning. The beds were quite comfortable.
3 miles to the majestic Winter Park, Rollins College, Park Ave restaurants and shops.
We Do not accept Bank Transfers !
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
|Housekeeping||£119 + Tax|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£199|
Please contact owner for contract to review.