This unit is across the street from Eagle Lodge and golf course, centralized to all the numerous amenities provided by the complex, and has been beautifully remodeled. It is a corner unit so you get more south facing windows so you can enjoy the morning sun inside or on the balcony. The unit is provided with one underground Garage parking and some additional guest parking. You'll enjoy cooking your home cooked meals with a fully furnished kitchen.
I wanted this place to have a lot of rustic and natural charm, but by no means is it old.
- Ski in/Ski out. Across the street from Chair 15 parking lot
- Golf course is half a block down the street.
- Supermarket (Vons) and restaurants are 1.5 miles at the Minaret Village. Green shuttle service in front of the complex will take you to Von's.
- Restaurants also at Juniper Spring
- Town Shuttle stops right outside the main lobby
- 1.5 miles to the Village. Yellow shuttle service in front of the complex is available to take you to the Village.
A very relaxing spacious home away from home with all the amenities you would expect to keep your family entertained and comfortable.
- King bed in the bedroom with a 40' LCD TV
- Queen Size sofa bed in the living room with a 40' LED TV.
- Golf course also near by
- Cable TV and wireless internet. Complex has WiFi available by the pool.
- Extra blankets, 2 base board heaters, 1 wall heater, a wood burning stove, electric blanket, and a portable heater
- Dedicated garage parking and plenty of guest parking near by.
- Coin operated laundry room down the end of the hallway in the building.
- Linen is provided; bed sheets and towels.
- Fully furnished kitchen
- Home automation installed, remote controlled lighting.
- Carpets recently replaced.
- Kitchen recently remodeled
- Firewood on the Deck. Please replenish what you use.
Complex provides the following
- 2 Pools
- Tennis court
- Volleyball court
- Horseshoe throw
- BBQ grill by the main pool