|Space||2,800 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||6 - 7 nights|
Unique oasis in Beverly Hills! Wonderful modern villa built by a renowned mid-century architect.
Real California house. Completely redone with a new outdoor kitchen, pool, and deck.
The house feature one Master bedroom (king size bed) with private deck and Master bathroom (shower and Jacuzzi tub).
2 other bedrooms (one with a king bed and one with queen bed) upstairs share a bathroom with tub.
1 bedroom (queen size bed) downstairs with bathroom.
TV room that can be another bedroom (queen size bed)
Beautiful living room that opens to the pool and outdoor living room with gas firepit.
Brand new kitchen with state-of-the-art appliances opens to another deck with outdoor kitchen (gas BBQ, fridge, sink, heaters)
Plenty of room for the kids to play : ping-pong table, trampoline.
This a great vacation house to enjoy the Californian weather!
Keywords: VILLA, POOL
I have rented several houses in LA and this is by far the BEST house! My friends rented this house last summer and her friends rented it the summer before, so I was very confident that I would enjoy my stay. I sure did!!! Here's what I like about the house....
1, Location - very exclusive and safe, not too high up, easy access to shops, restaurants and supermarkets
2, Pool - the heated outdoor pool was a hit with my children
3, Decor - I love the modern Californian look with splashes of blues and greens
4, Bedrooms - king or queen size beds in all 4 bedrooms provided lots of sleeping space
5, Housekeeping - 4 times a week!!!
5, Owners - such a nice couple, prompt replies, trustworthy
I highly recommend this house and will definitely rent again when I go to LA next time!!!
The home was perfect in every sense. The location was close to Universal, parks, beach, airport, UCLA, shopping, everything... yet the home was a private oasis in the middle of it all. Beautifully fitted with attention to the smallest detail by the owners. We stayed for 3 weeks for the summer and we felt very at home and didn't feel like we lived out of the suitcase. The kitchen was fully fitted with all the appliances you would need to cook any meal. The home was well maintained and owner had cleaner in during weekdays so again very helpful since it was a holiday, and it made us feel like it was with the daily housekeeping. The owners were always very helpful with any questions and problems encountered during the stay. That is very important. We would love to rent again if we are in LA and would recommend to anyone without hesitation.
I recently stayed in this house for a girls-getaway weekend with old friends and we loved everything about it! The house is so beautiful yet functional and comfortable. The backyard is perfect, with the pool separate from the BBQ/dining area. The location couldn't be better - its quiet up in the hills, but not too isolated from restaurants, nightlife, the beach, etc. The owners were so accommodating and easy to work with; it was overall a very easy and enjoyable process.
This house is a MUST SEE!!!
I rented this gorgeous home for two weeks and my family and I had the most wonderful time.
What we loved about the house are:
1. The home is very open in the common areas but very private in the bedrooms.
2. The furnishings and art are tasteful and comfortable
3. The grounds are incredible. The pool is long and wide, complete with a waterfall which sounds so nice as well. The outdoor fire pit is also wonderful in the evenings. There is a very large upper garden with a lookout point which has amazing views of Los Angeles and the sunset over Santa Monica and the Pacific Ocean. Additionally there is an outdoor dining area in the back of the house with a state of the art grill and a small pond.
4. The kitchen is beautiful and has just been re-done with the best and the latest appliances.
5. The location is ideal as well since you are on a quiet street just up from Sunset in Benedict Canyon however it is not a long drive from Sunset. Many times these homes in Beverly Hills take forever to get to because they are so far up the canyon and you find yourself stuck in traffic getting to and from the house. It takes only 2 minutes maximum to get to this secluded home off of Sunset.
6. The owners are very nice and lovely people. They were so accomodating in every way. They made themselves available in case I had questions and even found a way for my ipod music to work throughtout their home by fedexing an attachment to the house so I could play my music. Very thoughtful and kind. BTW the sound system is throughout the house and at the pool and sounds great.
I would definitely rent this house again and would encourage you to as well. I looked at many homes in Beverly Hills (and used to live there myself) and this home is the best combination of beautiful, practical and a relaxing sanctuary.
My highest recommendation...and I am picky and only stay at the nicest places when I travel.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
1 Jun 2017 - 31 Aug 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
6 night minimum stay
for 6 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£2,384|
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.