|Minimum Stay||1 - 3 nights|
Just 5 minutes to Moody Gardens & Schlitterbahn Water Park. Pleasure Pier and all other Galveston attractions about 10 minutes drive.
This beautiful 2 story, 2 bedroom, 2 bath vacation condo has awesome balcony view of the Ocean and main Resort Pool. It truly is a luxury condo with state of the art TV's and appliances! You will enjoy the 55' 3D LED TV in the living room and large LED TV's in the master bedroom and 2nd bedroom. We have supplied some 3D movies and glasses for your enjoyment. Also watch your favorite movies and shows or listen to your favorite music using our Nettflix and Pandora accounts. The condo has free high speed internet/WiFi as well! Stainless Steel designer kitchen appliances include extra quiet dishwasher, range, microwave, side by side refrigerator w/ ice/water dispenser, quiet garbage disposal. The kitchen is stocked with upgraded dishes, silverware, pots, pans and other utensils including waffle iron, blender, toaster and coffee maker. If you find that we don't have something you need and can be used by our future guests, please call me for approval to purchase and reimbursement! Be sure to plan on grilling by the beautiful tropical pool area. There are 3 pools and a hot tub. One of the pools is heated. The laundry room is located just down the hallway from this condo but you won't need it since it also has built in washer and dryer!
The master bedroom has a queen bed, 2nd bedroom has a queen bed and a set of bunk beds. The bedrooms and bathrooms are located upstairs. There is a Murphy bed (wall bed) downstairs off the dining room. Each bedroom has an LED TV w/ Blu Ray player. We provide some 3D movies & glasses for your enjoyment, but be sure to bring along or rent your favorite 3D movies. This truly is a premier condo in a great family resort. Nearly everyone that stays in our condos tells me that they had one of the best vacations ever right here!
Truthfully, the first time you walk in the door with anticipation of what you might find, we want you to say WOW and get that feeling that you made the right choice for your vacation!
This condo is not appropriate for guests that cannot climb stairs. The condo is located on the 3 1/2 story. The elevator goes up to the 3rd story, then there is a 1/2 flight of stairs to access the main entry door of the condo. Also, the bedrooms and bathrooms are located upstairs in this condo.
RESORT / ACCOMMODATIONS QUESTIONS:
1. Do you allow pets? Pets are allowed at the Maravilla Resort. We only allow non vicious, non-vicious breed pets that do not bark. Continual barking will disturb the guest adjacent to your condo and you may be asked to leave. Vicious pets, as precious as many are, will frighten other guests at the resort and present a risk to other guests. Also, our insurance does not allow vicious breeds on premises.
2. How far is the beach at the Maravilla Resort? There is not a swimmable beach in front of the Resort at this time. The Resort is located on the Galveston Seawall, however over the years, the storms have washed away the sand beach and the Ocean is up against the Seawall. You have to walk or drive West exactly 3/4 mile to a swimmable beach. There is ample parking on a concrete lot. There are other nice and less crowded beaches further west as well.
3. I see your condos sleep up to 6 for 1 bedroom and up to 8 for 2 bedroom condos. Can I bring more people? The city fire code does not allow us to have more than the specified number of guests per condo. If you have more guests than the condo accommodates, you should rent an additional condo.
4. Do you supply beach towels? We only supply bath towels. You may purchase beach towels at most of the local shops for $5 to $20 each.
5. Do you allow parties at the Resort? This is a family Resort. Most guests are here to enjoy a quiet and peaceful time with their children. The Resort management does not allow loud music or inappropriate behavior.
6. I see your check in / check out times are 3pm and 11am. Can I check in early, arrive late or check out late? You can arrive as early as you like and enjoy the amenities at the Resort. We will attempt to accommodate reasonable requests for early access to the condo and late check-out. It depends on the guests departing the morning of your arrival and arriving the day of your departure. It usually takes about 2 to 3 hours for our housekeepers to make ready a condo for the next guests so a 2pm check in is possible, but you must have authorization to check in early or check out late. You can only get authorization by texting me (936) 499-3941. THE DAY BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL or DEPARTURE. Verbal authorizations will not be honored because I always tell everyone to text or email me the day prior to arrival or departure. If you want a 10am check in for instance, you should book the night before as well or if you want a 4pm departure, you should book that night as well. The latest checkout time is noon.
7. How do I get a key for the condo? We use KEYLESS door locks. You will not have to obtain a key! You will be given an access code prior to your arrival. Make sure you put my phone number in your speed dial in your phone in case you have problems with the door lock. The front desk for the HOA cannot give you access.
8. What if I have a problem during my stay? You should immediately call me at (936) 499-3941, or my assistant at 281-216-7628. We want your vacation to be stress free and will make every effort to rememdy any issues right away.
9. Do I have to pay $15 per night to park? I have 3 vehicles in my party, what do we do? Yes, the homeowner's association at the Maravilla Resort charges $15 per vehicle per stay. You will be required to pay this one-time $15/ vehicle by check or credit card at the time of your arrival. If you have multiple vehicles, you will have to purchase $15 parking passes for each.
10. Is there parking at the Resort? Yes, there is garage parking at both Resorts. If the garage is full, there is overflow parking in the uncovered areas of the resort. If you have a boat or motorhome, please contact me so we can make arrangements.
11. I will be arriving late. What do I do? You can arrive anytime after 3pm. The condos are self check in. Park and proceed to the condo and use the access code you were assigned to enter the condo. If you arriving extremely late, please try to be quiet so as not to disturb other guests adjacent and below you.
12. Are there grills at the Resort? Yes, there are BBQ grills located near each of the 3 pools. You are absolutely not allowed to use any type of grill on the balconies.
1982 Graduate of LSU, B.S. Mechanical Engineering. Live in the Houston area since 1989. I manage my own properties and offer to you our luxury condos in Galveston. Our condos are new, clean and furnished to help make your vacation to Galveston the best possible. I enjoy helping people enjoy their vacations. For many, their vacation to Galveston in our condos may be something they have been waiting for months and this may be the only vacation they take all year or for years. We want our guests vacations to be worry free and for them to have the perfect accommodations.
This is one of the largest condos in the Resort. It is a 2 story condo and we have made great use of the space. The bedrooms and bathrooms are located upstairs and kitchen, dining room, living room and balcony are downstairs. This condo is new April 2012. I purchased and had the interior built out to our specs. It has all of the best features: Top floor, designer appliances, desinger showers, 3D TV, free inernet TV, free WiFi. All of our condos are beautiful and built to perfection and at great value for your family vacation! The Resort is also perfect! There are 3 pools, a hot tub, BBQ grills, volleyball, game room, some excercise equipment. The resort is very well maintained and is constantly undergoing improvements and upgrades.
This Galveston Beach Resort and Luxury Condo have everything you need for the perfect family vacation! Just 5 minutes (2.4 miles) to Moody Gardens and Schlitterbahn Water Park and less than 10 minutes to all other attractions. Heated Pool, hot tub.
thank you for emailing. We enjoyed very much our short stay of 5 days in Galveston and especially felt very wellcome at your appartment 351. I asked my sister to provide feedback to you since she lives in Austin. We will soon be back in Switzerland and probably - for the distance to Europe is long - not come back very soon to Galveston. We liked the pool, the clima, the beaches, the restaurants, the town and the people very much. My sister and husband might come back to this wonderful holiday place soon, for all the 4 of us liked it a lot. The 5 stars are just perfect to quote for all you provide, correspondence included. Thank you very very much.
with best regards
Beautiful view of the property/pools and ocean from 3rd floor balcony. The property was very well kept, and the condo was the perfect size for my wife and our 2 kids. The bedrooms were upstairs from the kitchen and living room which allowed for privacy once the kids went to bed. The condo was clean and well kept. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Galveston!
This condo was just perfect for our family beach vacation. It was clean and well stocked. We loved the view from the balcony and the 3 pools and hot tub in the complex are well maintained and beautiful. Randy is very accommodating for any needs or concerns we might have during our stay and was quick to get back to me if I needed to ask a question. We will definitely be renting this condo again!! Loved it!!!!
This place was cleaned and ready upon our arrival (great job cleaning crew). The view was excellent from both the balcony and the upstairs bedroom. Everything was as described and better! The pool was very nice and the ground crews worked each morning to ensure all the people staying could enjoy the amenities.
The room was outstanding with no issues during the entire visit. Randy has set this place up to enjoy yourself while on the isle. We have stay here at Maravills before but another room with a different owner.
We will book again with Randy and hopefully the same room next year!
We had a wonderful stay at Maravilla 351. The condo had absolutely everything we could think of and more. Randy was more than accomadating & willing to do anything he could to make our stay wonderful! The views were beautiful and the pools were even better! He was always quick to respond to any questions we had & we would definitely stay here again!
The rental was very clean and comfortable. The owner made us feel welcome . He worked with us to get us in as soon as possible. I loved the extra towel racks in bathrooms . The facility was clean and people friendly and the pools warm and clean. I would definitely come back.
Moody Gardens, Schlitterbahn, Pleasure Pier Theme Park, NASA and many other attractions in Galveston, Clear Lake. Most attractions are only 5 to 10 minutes away from this condo.
|Pet Fee||£33 + Tax|
|Cleaning||£66 + Tax|
|Property Damage Protection||£49|
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.