Our house is ideally located near Bordeaux and St Emilion's world renowned vineyards, in a stunning environment mixing the mineral landscape of an ancient stone quarry, where we built our award winning pool (16m x 4,5m), to the lushness of a 1 hectare landscaped garden. It is a fully renovated 18th century farmhouse that can very comfortably accommodate up to 12 people.
A few facts about the house:
It is roughly 360 sq meters and features:
- 5 bedrooms: 1 master bedroom, 3 bedrooms with double bed plus 1 bedroom with 4 single beds (the 'kids' dorm').
- 4 bathrooms (1 master bath with jacuzzi and Italian shower) plus 3 others with either bathtub or large shower.
- 2 living rooms, one with a working fireplace
- 36sq meters gourmet kitchen with 3 meters long dining table.
- Separate laundry room with washer and dryer.
- Storage room with 2nd refrigerator for large parties.
The garden is 1 hectare and offers 2 terraces, an outdoor patio/kitchen/BBQ area, a pool house with separate shower and toilet, a heated pool (heated in summer only - 16 m x 4.5 m plus a paddling area for toddlers), a large lawn and a kids play area with swings. Maid and cooking services available upon demand. This is our family vacation home so we took great care in furnishing and decorating it. You'll find a mix of antique and modern furniture, family heirlooms and travel souvenirs, which all contribute to a chic but relaxed atmosphere.