The home is located in the Village of Caroline in The Villages, Florida's Friendliest Home Town! The property is just down the street from the Coconut Cove Recreation Center. There are tennis courts, pickleball courts, horseshoes, family swimming pool and a recreation center that has activities every day. There is also a billiard hall in the center. Best of all, there are well over 25 rec centers where you are able to go free of charge. All you need to do is show your Village ID and all these facilities are waiting for you. The Villages is an active adult community with plenty of activities to keep you busy, or relax by the pool.
The home is located on a cul-de-sac and has a lovely enclosed lanai. There is a also a patio and barbeque grill. If you feel like dining out, there are plenty of restaurants and country clubs to tempt your palate! The den has a full size Magestic Air Sleeper sofa. There are two flat screen TVs, a garage and a night drivable golf cart. There are over 30 executive golf courses and 8 Championship courses to satisfy even the avid golfer. Try a round at the Arnold Palmer or Nancy Lopez Golf Courses then relax with friends for cocktails or dinner.
Young visitors are allowed for limited time periods.
Keywords: Villages, Lake Sumter Landing, Caroline, golf cart, Rec Center
David & I purchased our first home in The Villages in 2005. David loves to fish, play golf, tennis, pickleball and softball. I keep busy golfing, painting, playing mahjongg, cards and other games. Our favorite thing to do in The Villages is spend time with our friends and family.
Gloria Doyle purchased this house in 2010
The Villages has over 110,000 residents and is still growing. There are new golf courses and three town squares . One of my favorite things to do here is to go out shopping in my golf cart. I can drive to Lake Sumter Landing and do my banking, shopping, visit my doctor, and go out for lunch or dinner without having to drive my car. The golf carts even have large grocery bag attachments so I can do all my shopping at once. Come stay at our place for a month or longer and see what The Villages is all about.
You can stroll down to the recreation center to enjoy the family pool. The house is at the end of a short street ending in the cul-de-sac. The house is at the end of the cul-de-sac giving a private off the main road location while still being close to everything whether it be dancing downtown, playing tennis, golfing or dining with friends. The house is well equipped with like new 'Southern Lifestyle furniture and appliances. The bedding was updated in 2014 for a fresh new look.
"Just know that we loved staying in this house. We had the best month of our lives. This house is truly blessed.
We were pleased on our return to see the updates inside and outside. My favorite was the lime green front door! The owners continue to make each stay a pleasure.
We have rented this home for several years consecutively for the following reasons:
1. It's in a great, centralized location in The Villages.
2. The owners make it such a pleasant, easy experience. All you have to do is show up because everything you need is at the house from a crock pot to a golf cart gassed up and ready to go.
3. The house is always neat and clean and in good repair.
4. The owners really strive to make it a home away from home and respond immediately to any concerns and issues. They live in The Villages and have even come over in the middle of the night to help me with an issue when my husband was out of town. They are really terrific.
5. There are 2,000+ clubs in The Villages to cater to any interest you might have along with multiple venues of live entertainment, lots of friendly and active 55+ adults, fabulous movie theaters, lovely surroundings and landscaping, multiple restaurants, and too many adult educational opportunities to believe. You just have to visit the place to take it all in.
6. A couple of new favorites this year were Yalaha Bakery where they make beautiful, authentic German pastries "to die for" and yummy lunches with great German cold cuts; Rae Rae's Restaurant in Lady Lake has phenomenal breakfasts, Harbor Hills Country Club in Lady Lake does a wonderful Sunday Brunch and the list goes on and on!
I ALREADY RECOMMENDED TO A FRIEND,EVERYTHING WAS FINE AND DANDY.
We were so pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness and quality of the furnishing that we would most highly recommend this place to our closest friends. The location is perfect for getting to Sumter Landing (town center), pools, golf, and rec centers. We couldn't be more pleased. And, Gloria, the owner couldn't be nicer or more helpful!It was delightful to say the least.
This was our seventh trip to The Villages and we brought my sister along this year for her first visit. We couldn't be more pleased with this home and the location. It is better than described and the photos don't do it justice. Extremely clean and comfortable and has some features we will look for when we are finally able to buy in The Villages. The owners are excellent about communicating and answering any questions.
This property met our needs and was very comfortable. The location is also convenient. On our arrival, we found a couple of problems with a television and a printer. The owners were great in taking care of these issues. A manual describing the home and it's functions is very good. The only negative is the living area is rather dark for our wants.
Less than one tenth mile from pickleball courts and tennis courts. Nightly entertainment at the town square. Fresh water fishing nearby. Softball leagues for seasonal guests. Horseshoes, Billards,Card and board games played at local Recreation center.