About the property
- Separate WC's0
- Minimum Stay7 nights
Ocean View, beachfront 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 3)
Enjoy this 1 Bedroom 1 Bath Oceanfront condo located directly on the Ocean in South Beach Miami. This beautiful apartment is located on 3rd street and Ocean Drive, the beach is your backyard. As you can see from the pictures you and your family/friends will be living the life you deserve as you stay in this amazing apartment. There are custom slate floors, Two plasma HD flat screen televisions. One 52' the other 42'. Custom top of the line Granite and Stainless steel kitchen. Great Audio video set up. All linens, pots and pans flatware you will need to enjoy your stay. King size bed and a sofa that turns into a queen sized bed and there are air mattresses as well. WIFI wireless included. Two walk in closets! No expense was spared in making this apartment amazing! Why stay in a hotel when you can have so much more for less here!!
Walk to Prime 112 the best steak restaurant in Miami, also walk to Joes Stone Crab, Prime Italian, Devito's, or walk to go Jet skiing, Shopping at the best fashion houses such as Armani. There is so much to do in the area! Enjoy direct ocean views from the balcony, see the pictures below!!
I GUARANTEE THE PICTURES ARE FROM THE APARTMENT YOU WILL STAY IN, I took them myself.
Keywords: beach, south beach, condo, condominium, luxury, , ocean, balcony, king, granite, stainless, new, renovated, inexpensive, 1 bedroom, ocean view, direct, sofa bed, sleeps 3, ocean drive, kitchen,walk-in closet, parking
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 24, 2018
I enjoy making you feel as if this is your own home!
lee purchased this Condo in 2008
Why lee chose South Beach
This is the best area in Miami to own a home, there was no place else I would rather be!
What makes this Condo unique
This apartment was gut renovated. EVERYTHING is new. New slate floors, new California closet, new plasma televisions, new stainless and granite kitchen, new Posturepedic king size bed, new sofa bed etc!
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Nicely equipped and fully stocked condo in the best location in South Beach
I lived in this condo with my mother (it was my present for her 77th birthday), and we enjoyed it a lot. Here're the highlights of its location:
- It's in an apartment building that is RIGHT on the beach. You literally take an elevator ride in your swimsuit, you don't even have to cross a street like in all the other condos on Ocean Drive.
- The main South Beach attractions are steps away, and for everything else there's a shaded secure parking right at the entrance included in the price.
- There's a sandy pedestrian trail on the beach side of the building that turns into spectacular brick-paved promenade both north and south of the condo. In the south it hits South Pointe park with its famous pier and cruise ship watching, and in the northern direction it winds through light vegetation and dunes for many miles along the spectacular scenery of beautiful resort towers on the left and the ocean on the right.
Here're the highlights of the condo itself:
- The windows face north, so the sun hits it only in the A.M. hours, which is a bliss to wake up to. In the afternoon the balcony is in the shade which is perfect.
- It's on the 7th floor with unobstructed breeze, so the condo never gets hot and there're no insects even if the windows stay always open. We were there in early May and never needed the A/C.
- The condo was a bit dusty and musty when we got there because it hasn't being lived in for quite awhile and was locked all this time. I've asked the owner (Lee) if he could arrange for a cleaner to come and do some light refreshing cleanup, and he arranged this literally in an hour -- which was greatly appreciated!
- The condo is well furnished with good quality king bed, two sofas, two tables, 4 chairs and a few other things. The big sofa bed in the living room is so long that I didn't even have to unfold it for my daily nap (and I'm 6 ft tall).
- There're two full-blown entertainment systems in both rooms with large flat screens, cable boxes, sound amplifiers and speaker systems.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with GE appliances (everything you can imagine - you name it, it's there), all fairly new and in good working order.
- The condo is fully stocked with EVERYTHING: bath tissue, paper towels, face tissues, cleaning supplies (including laundry and dishwasher detergents), trash bags, linens, blankets, pillows, towels, 4 beach chairs, beach umbrella, coffee, filters, sugar, salt, spices, dishes, cutlery, cookware, and even a few sunscreens ;-)
Great location for a family vacation
My wife, daughter and I all loved staying at Lee's apartment in South Beach. We sat on the terrace for our morning coffee, and enjoyed the beach every day we were there. There was also convenient and safe parking, and it was relatively quiet considering we were there during spring break. We hope to be able to stay there again.
Nice unit - enjoyed our stay
Great location and roomy for the two of us (9 nights). Parking in front of door / elevator was nice and very secure with the remote controlled gate access. Italian Gelato a block away after an evening stroll was handy as was the direct beach which we used almost daily. Definitely glad we stayed in this unit south of 5th St. Too noisy around 7th to 10th st for a decent nights sleep especially on weekends when the car and pedestrian traffic really picked up. Unit was tidy except the fridge (Freezer compartment) needs a good cleaning and there was something sticky spilled on the floor upon arrival which my wife took care of with a quick mop up. Otherwise it was great. Latch on balcony door does not work but on the 7th floor this did not bother us.
345 Ocean Dr.
excellent location/ excellent amenities including linens, beach chairs and umbrella- clean; comfortable ;spacious. Secure with nice view of beach
great location and great apt.
great place and would love to come back
Anne Marie and Lee was very helpful and easy to communicate with.
Great location and condo, but difficult entry
This condo is great and as shown. The location is a few blocks off of the action, but not in the action, so we could still sleep. There was still some noise from the action which drifted/walked over, but that was the price of still being close.
The main concern with this condo, is the very first entry. the code to get in the first time didn't work on any of the key pads and in fact the key pads were very hard to find anyway. Once we found the building, we got lucky and found a stairwell door which wasn't latched all the way. This let me get into the stairwell and then take the stairs all the way to the 7th floor and get into the condo to get the key fob to enter the building and park our car/access the elevator. All other things we could navigate, and once we got in, we were fine.
Sorry you had an issue but as I mentioned the Keypad for entry is right at the main entrance! Not sure how you missed it. I was just there this weekend and tested the code it works great.