|Minimum Stay||2 - 7 nights|
✮✮✮✮✮ 5-STAR REVIEWED 50 TIMES ✮✮✮✮✮
Beautiful lake and mountain views set the tone for this immaculate, 9 bedroom, 8.5 bath residence, with over 5,400 square feet. The private setting, views, and furnishings are ideal for an authentic experience your friends and family will never forget. Your group will be especially thrilled with the comfortable beds, private surroundings and incredible attention to detail.
The chef's kitchen is fully equipped for great parties; made even more special by the amazing nightly sunsets from the expansive lake view deck. This private home is ideally located only 1 mile to Heavenly Skiing, Lake Beaches, and South Shore Casino entertainment.
WHY STAY HERE...
• Luxuriously furnished 5,400 sq. ft., private, peaceful home, sleeps 22
• Perched, tree-top setting with unobstructed lake view sunsets
• 9 spacious bedrooms that exude hotel-like comfort (16 beds)
• Designer bedding and new mattresses for a great night's sleep
• 8.5 modern bathrooms (7 en suite)
• Large living room with stone fireplace, vaulted ceiling, deck access
• Gourmet kitchen with walk-in pantry and stainless steel appliances
• Game Room with pool table, fireplace and 50 in. flat screen TV
• Theater-style room with 60 in. HDTV and club chairs
• Full-length deck with hot tub, gas BBQ grill and seasonal furnishings
• Large sunken tub in deluxe master suite
• 11 flat-panel TVs with premium cable channels
• Residence-wide WIFI -- 60 MBS service
• Level access garage (no outside stairs) and off-street parking
• Laundry room with large capacity washer and dryer
KITCHEN / DINING
• Gourmet kitchen with easy access to outdoor BBQ deck
• High-end stainless appliances, including 4 refrigerators
• New Viking stove with six-burners and double oven
• Large walnut dining table and granite island with buffet (seats 18)
• High quality cookware, dishware, flatware, glassware and cutlery
IDEAL LOCATION! (all within 2 miles)
• Hiking trail access from the property to enjoy peaceful surroundings
• Heavenly Shopping Village and Gondola
• Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course and Restaurant
• Lake beaches and Round Hill Pines Beach Club
• Casino nightlife at Harrahs, Mont Bleu, Harvey's and the Hard Rock
• Sushi Pier, Naked Fish, Cierra Steak & The Chart House Restaurants
• Heavenly Village Movie Theatre and Arcade
• Tahoe Rim Trail for hiking and biking
• Kahle Gym and indoor playground
• Safeway and Raley's grocery stores
WE ALSO PROVIDE:
• Pack n Plays, High chairs, Safety Gates and Strollers
• Complimentary access to Round Hill Pines Beach Club
RECENT ACCOLADES & DISTINGUISHED GUESTS
• The Founder of VRBO!
• The Nature Conservancy
• Tastemade Cooking Show
• Whole Foods Executive Team Building - 6 consecutive years
• Highest number of Five Star guest reviews in the area (50+)
• Luxury Rating by Andrew Harper's Hideaway Magazine
• Home featured in Tahoe Quarterly Magazine
We make getting to the slopes hassle-free with our fast and reliable snow removal service. An attached garage and level driveway is essential for your safety. No frozen steps to fall on or big slippery hills to navigate on a snowy day.
TO KNOW PRIOR TO BOOKING
* Weddings or group events over 22 are not permitted. (VRP # 07-426).
* Loud parties are not allowed.
* No bachelor or frat parties, groups of only high school or college students.
* Refunds will not be given for cancellations within 120 days of your stay.
* Thursday or Friday check-ins may be subject to longer minimum stay.
* Primary renter must be at least 30 years of age.
I'm proud to have been selected to speak at the National Homeaway Summit. I strongly believe that in-house property management is vital for quality oversight and a stress-free vacation for our guests. We do not cut corners or contract out ANY of our services. We offer 2 large luxury homes - ONLY. This allows our team to focus on the little things that make all the difference. We understand how important it is for friends and family to experience Lake Tahoe's beauty together and create lasting memories.
I love to snowboard, mountain bike, cook and travel with my wonderful wife Christine.
Gerard Nardini purchased this house in 2003
This home is located just 1 mile to the Heavenly ski gondola, Edgewood Golf, The South Shore Casinos, and The Lake Beaches.
The size, views, privacy, amenities, furnishings, and setting are ideal for an experience your friends and family will never forget. There are a total of 9 large bedrooms with a variety of sleeping arrangements, 2 fireplaces, 3 full living areas, and a large deck -- all just 1 mile from our favorite shops, ski gondola & restaurants of South Tahoe, your group will be set for a Tahoe experience you’ll never forget.
We just got back from our stay in South Lake. And let me tell you, there is NO OTHER HOME LIKE THIS!!! We had a huge group and every couple had their own private room as well as own bathroom. Along with a few singles who had their own privacy as well. That makes a huge difference when you travel with a large group and getting everybody ready for the day. The top floor which is the main living area is unlike anything I have ever stayed at before. The pool table room flows into the kitchen which flows into the living room. It is such a wide open entertaining space with a massive desk expanding the whole width of the floor. It's nice too that the owner gives you access to the garage and able to park two cars inside leaving room for more on the driveway. there is also a space a few feet away to park the rest of your crew as their are no cars allowed on the streets. The house comes perfectly equipped with cookware, utensils, barware, etc. All of our guests gave raving reviews of how comfortable the beds are and especially the pillows! Another great thing about this house is that every room is a master like feel, nobody gets the short end of the stick on this house. The owner was also very responsive because we were trying to order the UFC fights and the cable company would only talk to him. He was so prompt and within minutes had the fights playing for us. We will ABSOLUTELY be staying at this home again!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Gerard for being so great and giving us a memorable trip!!!!!!!!!
Our family has been using vrbo every year but one since 2000. We have rented many lovely homes over the years. This was by far the best one yet! We rented it to bring all of our adult
children and grandchildren to Lake Tahoe to celebrate our 50th wedding anniversary.
Could not have chosen a more perfect place!!
The kitchen was phenomenal. Extremely well stocked. And large. All of the bedrooms are on separate levels from the main gathering areas, which was very helpful with our family of 19 with 9 grandchildren ranging in age from 21 years old to 3. Lots of room for a variety of activities within the house as well as a fantastic location which is close to all the great Tahoe outdoor activities. One of the hiking trails some of the grands loved was practically next to the house.
Lots of large and long fluffy towels. A nice surprise especially because several in r party are
well over 6 feet. Furnishings are comfy and cozy. But the best thing was that for the first time ever, no one complained about the beds or the bedding--hard to make 19 people happy.
Due to a transition in staff. I worked with the owner, Gerry Nardini, most of the time. Such a very nice man.
He even supplied beach towels for us when I told him r group was flying in from many
different places. He could not have been more accommodating. My husband and I only wish
we could afford to come every year.
Great location and amazing home. Gerard is a great owner and very accommodating!
This was the perfect place for our stay - from my 85 year old Dad to our 2 year old grandson. There is only 1 word to describe this place and it is spectacular. There was thought put into every room in the entire home. The entire home could not have been more accommodating. The kitchen is a cooks dream. Jerry was wonderful to work with and when I inquired if the home had champagne glasses....his response was I will get some - and he did !!! The views from inside are spectacular. We had rain, wind, sun and then snow and what a view of the Lake........ so blue and the mountains all dusted with snow. We did not want to leave !!!! I hope we will vacation here again.
This was a sisters' gathering of 15. 11 adults and 3 children.
The owner was gracious in allowing us to change our reservations as our circumstances had changed.
We were ages 9 months to 70+. Stairs were a little hard for my sister. All bedrooms are on the bottom two floors.
It was fun for the kids - the distance. The laundry room is the farthest - not fun. The home is pretty thoughtful in having everything needed. We had all our meals there. The oven on the left doesn't work properly and I should have told the owner. Also the dishwasher needs to be looked at.
The bedrooms were perfect for everyone. We didn't get to enjoy the outdoors because of the weather. We had rain snow and sunshine. Cool.
All in all this place was very clean and perfect for our family.
If u have elderly, keep in mind the stairs will be a chore.
We stayed at the Tahoe property in September 2016 for a family reunion. We had 16 adults, two 2-yr-olds, a 4-yr-old and a 6-yr-old. Overall, we found the property to be perfect for us, and it was clean and everything was in good working order. The home is close to shopping, groceries, the lake, hiking, and even urgent-care.
The home is so spacious! More than enough room for sleeping and plenty of bath options. The kitchen was well-equipped for the breakfasts and dinners that we prepared, and the BBQ on the deck easily accommodated the four large tri-tips (Google it if you're not familiar with that cut of beef) that we served one night. The commercial style range/oven was quite useful for our group and we were very happy to have a dishwasher. We used all three refrigerators. The wine cooler located adjacent to the kitchen was also useful to us.
Beds were reasonably comfy, with ample blankets for the colder nights. Bathrooms were well stocked with linens and paper. We found two portable cribs in the storage area of one of the master bathrooms. We also used one of the child gates at the foot of the stairs, and there was a high chair as well.
About accessibility: all sleeping quarters are a flight of stairs below the main floor. Thus, accessibility was somewhat challenging for the elders in our group. Also, on the main floor, the mud room, kitchen and dining room are separated from the living room and game room by a step. These were not issues for our group but could be an issue for those with disabilities.
The game room was equipped with a pool table that got a lot of use during our stay. The dining room table is huge and accommodated around 12 people. The rest of us could eat on the deck or in the living room or game room. There is breakfast bar, but we typically used it for the serve-yourself breakfast, lunch and dinner spreads. Every room in the house had a TV, although none of us found any need to use them for the most part. We ad no issues with internet access from anywhere in the home. There is a beautiful view of the lake through the windows along the back of the home and from the deck. The deck has ample tables and seating for late night wine and conversation. A hot tub is also located on the deck, and it got used as well.
We highly recommend this property, assuming accessibility is not an issue. We would stay there again in a heartbeat.
We had a wonderful vacation and this house was perfect for our group. All bedrooms were comfortable and house location was great. They had movies and games in the house that the kids and adults enjoyed. Kitchen was well stocked!
* No refunds are issued to cancellations within 120 days of stay.
* We reserve the right to cancel bookings for groups exceeding our maximum occupancy of 22.
* Pricing subject to change until booking is confirmed.
* Renters should be aware there is potential for misquoted rates. Owner is NOT responsible for discrepancies.
* Primary Renter must be 30 years of age.
* Sorry no bachelor parties, fraternity parties, groups of only high school or college students.