This beautiful, well maintained cottage is located in a secluded area on the East side of Mullett Lake. Enjoy breathtaking sunsets and swim in the turquoise waters or sit on the dock and enjoy the quiet, serene beauty of Mullett Lake.
The cottage has two bedrooms, one with a queen bed, the other with two twin beds. There is a loft with a half bath above the detached garage with a queen and full bed, sofa, chair and T.V. The fully-equipped kitchen, spacious living room, and dining room all have views of Mullett Lake and all newly renovated.
There is a dock for your use as well as a firepit by the lake to enjoy the wonderful, peaceful evenings as you watch the sunsets. Bring your own boat, launch at nearby Aloha State Park, or rent one from a nearby marina to enjoy Mullett Lake and the Famous Inland Waterway.
ADDITIONAL RENTAL INFORMATION:
* Bring your own linens and towels.
* Please be considerate and keep cottage neat and clean for the next vacationers.
* Check-In is 3:00 P.M. and Check-Out is 11:00 A.M.
* Weekly rental is Saturday to Saturday and weekend is Friday to Sunday.
* There is NO SMOKING and No Pets.
* A 4,000 lb. Shore Station is available for use
Keywords: Lakefront Cottage