3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 7
Why Deborah Visalli chose Estate Chocolate Hole and Great Cruz Bay
After traveling the world we settled on St. John because of its unsurpassed beauty. Villa Capiz took our breath away and it was love at first sight.
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Could not have found a better place to stay. Everything was perfect. The views were spectacular! I highly recommend staying here.
Thank you for choosing Villa Capiz, and appreciating our home. Our aim is to provide an impeccable experience for our guests, with accommodations to match the spectacular site. We hope to be able to host your family again.
Beautiful, great upkeep. Highly recommended
Happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Villa Capiz and found the property delightful. We strive to make our guests experience perfect in every way- from cleanliness and comfort, to privacy and relaxation. Thank you, and we hope to host another holiday for you.
Villa Capiz is far and away exceeded our expectations. The house has everything you need and is better than pictured if that's possible. Endless hours spent outside on the beautiful pool deck with some of the best views I've had while staying on STJ. We will be back!
We are truly grateful for your enthusiastic comments and appreciation of Villa Capiz. Thank you so much! We look forward to your return visit.
Villa Capiz exceeded our expectations and we cannot wait to return to this beautiful home. We were there with 4 adults and 2 children and the house had plenty of space and activities for everyone- most of our time was spend swimming and enjoying the view. The owners and property managers have worked tirelessly to put this house back together after Irma and Maria and their efforts have certainly paid off. I could go on and on, but you should really go and see this beauty for yourself.
Mollie, thank you so much for writing this wonderful review and acknowledging all of us who rebuilt Villa Capiz. So happy to know you enjoyed our new and improved space and your return to the island. Thanks for trusting in all of us on St John to bring this gem of an island back as a premier vacation spot. Hope to host another holiday for you and your family soon!
Villa Capiz was truly amazing, even better than the pictures!
Villa Capiz was perfect for our family of 6 with three adults and three kids ranging from 8-13. The following are the highlights:
1. House inside: the layout was perfect with bedrooms accessible from inside and outside on the lower level. Bathrooms accessible from inside and outside by pool very convenient. Great sitting areas and kitchen and all the amenities needed. Great views from all rooms.
2. Outside: best part of house. Multiple decks and hangout areas on upper level And lower level. Pool was huge and hot tub was excellent. Used the grill a couple times which was great. The views were amazing. Sunset every night right in front of us.
3. Location: simple 10 minute drive to town and another 10 or so to the north shore beaches. Multiple routes to get to house. Perfect location for the views and close enough to drive into town for dinner. About 5 minute drive from supermarket.
4. Management: Peter was great and met us at boat and got us to rental car and house. Showed us around and checked in through out the week. We had no issues with property. Gail was great before answering our questions.
5. Other: had rafts, noodles, chairs, coolers, snorkel gear. Everything we needed for out beach days so we did not have to rent.
Overall Saint John was amazing and Villa Capiz was the perfect house to come back to after a day at the beaches or a boat trip. We can't wait to come back!
Thanks for the great review! Your descriptions confirm exactly how we experience the property....convenient location, totally comfortable with a great layout, and the pool and hot tub to top off the fun at Villa Capiz. And then, the icing on the cake....the vistas! .....especially at sunset!
Add to the mix a warm welcome from Peter and Gail, great food on the grill or in town, and unquestionably some of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
Thanks again for taking the time to recount your Villa Capiz experience, and we hope to host your next holiday soon!
We thoroughly enjoyed our one week stay at Villa Capiz. The home is lovely, well cared for and has a spectacular view of the bay. It was especially helpful that we were met at the ferry, taken to our car rental company and given a tour of the Villa to answer any questions we may have had. Highly recommend Villa Capiz.
Our location is convenient to both town and beaches. Cruz Bay is a 10 minute drive and there you will find delightful restaurants and beautiful open air shopping. Two thirds of St. John is National Park, and what a gem it is...and Villa Capiz is waiting to be your vacation spot to explore and experience this beautiful tropical paradise.
Other Activities: Spa, boating, shopping, kayaking, hiking, parasailing