Totally remodeled; New Cherry Wood Cabinets, Granite Slabs, Stainless Steel Kitchen, New Carpet, Fresh Paint, New Texture, and New Furniture.
This Non-Smoking Townhome features in excess of 2000 square feet including; a separate living room and family room, DVD with surround sound, a total of five TV's (up to 36 inch). The Family Room includes cozy woodburning fireplace with gas log starter. The inside Laundry Room has a Full Large Capacity Washer and Dryer. Incredible Views from the two large walk-out Decks!
Loads of games; (two) San Francisco "Rush The Rock" Driving Games, (two) Pinball Machines, MS Pac Man, Centipede, Galaga, Q-Bert, Bumper Pool Table, Four Player Golden Tee Golf, and MegaTouch. *** All Games noted above are included in this Townhome and on FREE PLAY. ***
This Complex includes; Community Pool, Cabana, SPA, Sauna , (Four) Tennis Courts, Game Room with Pool Table, Ping Pong, and Fireplace.
All centrally located within approximately one mile of State Line Casinos, Restaurants, Nevada State Beach, Edgewood Golf Course, National Forest Land, and, of course, Fabulous Lake Tahoe! THIS IS IT! Your one stop FUN at no additional cost!
My family recently stayed in this home. This is truly a rental home. You get what you pay for. I think the home is priced for what you get. On a higher rating rental home you would pay $400+/night. I agree with the previous renters, the home needs some deep cleaning. Clean or new carpets, new furniture, new pots/pans, new fridge, and new paint on the walls or at least some touch up. It was a great location and the owner was responsive. I understand if owners don't want to pay for upgrades, but it should be inviting so that people would want to return.
We stayed at this place for a week over the holidays and absolutely HATED it. We wanted to leave almost as soon as we got there, but we couldn't get our money back if we left early and all the decent hotels were booked. I've rented many houses before & this is the 1st time I've felt obliged to write a review to warn people about how bad the house is. 3 couples stayed w/4 kids. 1 couple left after 2 nights and just ate the cost because they were so miserable and unable to sleep that they couldn't spend another night. 2nd couple left 2 nights early because they hated the house and could barely sleep. The negatives are a mile long. Only positive is the free video games. Here's just a few things that make this a horrible rental.
1. Some of the furniture in this place is DISGUSTING, old, torn and stained. One of the couches has HUGE rip in it (about 1.5 - 2 feet long). It's so large that you can see the wood frame and the foam inside - totally unusable. The other couches have smaller holes and rips in them and look so dirty and stained that the adults didn't even sit on them. We basically just sat on the dining chairs. All of the couches and loveseats need to be thrown out and replaced as they're way beyond repair.
2. The boiler only holds enough hot water for you to have about a 9-10 minute warm shower before you're drenched in cold water. So, that basically means two people can take a very quick 4-5 minute shower each. After that, you have to wait 2-3 hours before there's hot water again. When you have 10 people staying there, it's an untenable situation.
3. Heater in this house is super NOISY and will keep you up all night. Every time it turns on and off it makes a really loud clanking noise that wakes you up. It also heats inconsistently on each level so that the bottom bdrm next to the garage is always so hot that it feels like a sauna.
4. Very few pots and pans in the kitchen and what's there is old, worn, cheap, and needs to be replaced.
5. Overall condition of the house is old, dirty, and uncomfortable.
Some of the negative reviews that used to be on VRBO for this house have been removed. I should've listened to those reviews and not rented this place. If you're on a tight budget and can't afford anything else, then this may have to do for you, but if you're able to spend a little more, do NOT rent this place. We've rented other houses in SLT for not much more that were infinitely better than this place.
Great place! Pinball/machines and video games were a big hit with the kids and adults alike!
We get together a couple times a year for our GOFT event (Girls Out Fun Trip). We all loved this place. So close to everything (Lake, Casinos, Restaurants, community pool, cabana, spa & sauna). We also had lots of fun playing Ms. Pacman, and 2 pinball games. Can't wait to bring the whole family back.
Tammy and friends
We had a great time at this FunHouse. We go to Lake Tahoe often. We plan on returning and hopefully it will be available for us. So much to do, great family fun (games on free play) was a huge added bonus. Kids were all very happy and we saved a bunch of money.
Carla & Glen
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night