Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6)
J. Kevin Gann
Pool / Spa
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Just another GREAT vacation at this address. Can't wait for the next one.
Great location. Clean and nicely furnished. Everything we needed. Thanks again
Awesome Girls Weekend!!
The condo was PERFECT!!! 5 girls in for the weekend, celebrating birthdays, participate in the Susan G Komen Walk, and basically to decompress, had everything needed. 19 floors up, the view was breathtaking. The private balcony offered seating to take in the ocean view, not to mention relax with the serene sound of waves gently crashing on the beach. The condo has an open floor plan, so all can converse easily whether it was sitting at the dining table, snacking in the fully stocked kitchen, or chilling on the comfy sofa. Sleeping arrangements were perfect. We enjoyed breathtaking views of the ocean from the master bedroom, with a king size bed and private bath. The additional bedroom with a private bath as well, was strategically located on the opposite side, so as to ensure privacy was given.
Golden Sands staff was awesome at check in, providing information on things to do, and also ensuring the safety of the visitors was the priority. After the walk, we all enjoyed the 22nd floor, offering an indoor pool, work out facility, sauna, and game room.
I would give this rental 100 stars if allowed, we have already started reviewing our calendars to come back again in September.
Had a fantastic time!
- The unit had everything we would ever need
- The floor to ceiling windows in the master are amazing
- The balcony was comfortable to sit on, even in February, the wind wasn't that much of an issue.
- The updated thermostat made my wife jealous, so I guess i'll be springing for one of those for our house soon.
- The Xfinity cable was very up to date, including the voice control remote control which was awesome.
- The WiFi wasn't weak, which is appreciated. I know a lot of times that is skimped on.
- The layout of the unit is perfect, if you have guests using the second bedroom, there
is plenty of privacy.
- There were plenty of good, quality towels available.
- The room is very close to the elevators.
The only knock, and it's not even really a knock I guess. The ice maker in the freezer either doesn't work, or the water isn't connected. I got a bag of ice, problem solved.
Overall, I rate this unit very highly, and would gladly stay here again.
Heaven at sea!
Imagine waking up to sunrises and sunsets from the 19th floor, directly on the beach. This was a perfect "mental health break" for us. It was winter, just following the polar vortex and the place was warm and cozy. Yet, when you looked outside, you would think it was summer. This unit is clean, comfortable, with a very supportive king bed mattress. Highly recommend!
Best rental in Ocean City. So glad we found it!