|Space||2,600 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Isle of View- A beautiful Private Islan located in dramatic Ogden Canyon right on the Ogden River. Secluded with Ducks, Deer, Racoon, Squirrels, Beaver and Trout cruising the property yet conveniently close -10 minutes to the city with 10 golf courses, beautiful parks, malls, theaters and restaurants. Three ski resorts within 10 to 20 minutes.
Snow Basin, where 02' winter Olympics were held, with a fantastic upscale environment at moderate pricing. Powder Mountain largest ski area in northern hemisphere and nearby Wolf Mountain, an economical family resort, with day and night skiing .
Lodging at Isle of View is a romantic comfortable 2600 square foot hideaway surrounded by beauty, river and mountains with great fishing right off the deck - rainbow and brown trout are the most common with cutthroat, whitefish and brook trout also cruise the river.
It is also possible to raft from the house right thru town on a river that varies from class 5 to 2 There are many hiking and horseback trails nearby and just up the river, a couple minutes by car, is Pineview Reservoir, a beautiful lake with boating and fishing activities.
Isle of View - pronounce our name out loud to your sweetheart for a special surprise.
Just added 3rd Bedroom new Master Bedroom & Bath right over river with fireplace and Flatscreen with upgrade comcast HBO etc. trying to keep original pricing so this is extra of $50/nt, also added for your enhanced experience new Sauna at $25/nt extra . If using "book it now" just book house and let me know interested in extra Bed or Sauna and I will send additional Payment Request for these nightly extras. Also 2 payments can be arranged.
Ogden was a great town and the proximity of cabin was perfect. 8 miles from snowbasin and a little closer to town. Amenities were great from hot tub to fireplace. We used it all! Kitchen was adequately equipped, beds were good and property is beautiful day and night. Highly recommend for a quaint stay in the mountains. Owner was easy and informative. Nice job guys!
Totally pleased with our stay. Only fifteen minutes to the parking lot of Snowbasin and a quick ride into town (Ogden) for supplies. Second morning outside temp was minus fourteen degrees. House warm.
Well equipped kitchen, spacious bedrooms. gorgeous main room. Sophisticated yet eclectic decor. "Caretaker Don" could not have been more helpful or pleasant. Owner very accessible.
My wife and I loved it. A few observations, some compliments and some complaints:
1. You're safe in the winter. The owner of the cabin hires a man to overlook the care/cleaning of the cabin. The man's name is Don and he's simply an angel. He and his son are the hardest working caretakers we've ever seen. We woke up around 5:30 am on Christmas morning and they were both out there already shoveling our walk, bridge and the driveway so we could walk safely to our cars. They came back two or three times on Christmas, which was on a Sunday, and did it again. Joseph (owner), I don't know what you're paying this guy, but it's not enough. Seriously, he needs a raise. I will probably approach him in the future and ask him if he wants to come work for me because he runs circles around most caretakers.
2. While you're there, don't work with Joseph, the owner, at all if you can help it. He simply owns it and quite frankly he's kinda grouchy. He's not the kindest man we've every worked with. Contact Don with all your needs. He'll take care of you.
3. When we got there they had just put in a brand new, huge TV in the living room and the DVD player wasn't compatible with it so they ordered a new one, which should be there by now. Instead of making a fuss about it, we just used our own while we were there at the cabin. It worked great. That shouldn't be an issue for future guests.
4. If you need to do laundry while you're up there, just bring some detergent with you or grab some at the grocery story 5 minutes down the road. I think they had one cup of detergent out, but we were there for a week, so we grabbed some from Walmart which is like 10 or 15 minutes away.
5. Use all the amenities. We had a couple days left and we still hadn't used the pool table, the hot tub, the fireplace in the game-room, etc. Take advantage of the whole cabin because it's pretty amazing.
6. If I had two complaints they'd be smell and towels. When we got there, there was a really funny smell in the cabin. We had a couple Christmas air fresheners and it totally took care of it. We didn't use the new room they advertised, but Don opened it for a second to look for a cord for the TV and I'm pretty sure the smell was from there. It might just be something stored in there that we didn't use or see. Beds were great, but the towels very used. They could afford to by some soft towels, but they were very exfoliating. Some people pay good money for that.
Fun cabin for a great new years eve, beautiful piece of property, definitely full of character, felt right at home.
Other Activities: Shopping, Snowmobiling, Rock Climbing, Racquetball, Horseshoes, Hot Air Ballooning, Basketball Court, Miniature Golf, Boating, Snowboarding
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
|Cleaning Fee||£97.79 + Tax|
New Master Bedroom & Bath available @ $50 per night. Sauna also available @ $25 per night. If interested in these extras they unfortunately(Boo!! VRBO/Homeaway) have be reserved by separate payment request. Contact me.