The handlebar 1. 5 room apartment 4 bed is located on the ground floor of a beautiful chalet. Well furnished with four beds, satellite TV, DVD, WLAN, WC- shower well equipped kitchen. A terrace with seating and well-kept garden in a quiet location. Wonderful view in all directions. Behind the house we have a reserved parking space. A washing machine is in the basement.
There are countless opportunities for hiking in the immediate vicinity. The cross-country ski trail is 200 meters from the house. The chalet is located about three minutes by car from the center of Lenk and about two minutes by car from the Metsch-Rothenbach ski lift.
The ski touring race at night (January)
• International sled dog race: on four paws through the winter wonderland (February)
• Skiregion Adelboden-Lenk ... 70 lifts and lifts and 205 km of pistes.
• Over 600 km of walking and hiking trails on the Lenk and Simmental
• Famigros Ski Day: the winter sports day for the whole family at a bargain price (February)
• Midsummer Festival: the Simmen Falls become a picturesque backdrop for international and contemporary music (June)
• Hangar Rockin ': Europe's biggest Rock'n'Roll, Car and Bike Meeting. Hot rockin 'tunes and high octane cars (June)
• Jazz Days Lenk: The largest New Orleans Jazz Festival in the Alps. Over a week, jazzy music sounds through the village of Lenk by domestic and foreign talents (July)
• Run to the Hill: this is where the unreasonableness culminates! (July)
• Alpine descent St. Stephan: the colorful conclusion of a busy alpine summer (September)
• Swiss Trail Tour: 3 Days Trail Running Stage Race (September)
• Forum for Music and Movement: Playing, Singing and Dancing Together (October)
• AlpKultur® days Lenk with the Alpine Festival and Älplerzmorge: experiencing tradition and customs up close (October)
High season, winter: CHF 70.- up to 80 per day
High season summer: CHF 65 per day
Mid season winter: CHF 65- per day
Mid season: CHF 55 per day
Bed and bath linen:
The parking space is included in the price