Welcome to our beautiful, newly renovated 66sqm old building in the heart of Hamburg's Schanzenviertel district Eimsbüttel. The apartment is furnished with a lot of heart and can accommodate up to 6 people and is high quality and comfortably furnished, so that you can feel at home during a vacation or business trip,
• Ideal for couples, families or small groups up to 6 people with higher standards of living comfort
• 66sqm / 2 rooms
• A private large balcony invites you to relax
• Modern kitchen, renovated bathroom, Wi-Fi
• Good connection to the Hamburg public transport
• In a quiet outskirts to the colorful and lively Schanzenviertel
• Independent check-in with key box
Our beautiful apartment is 66 square meters and has 1 bedroom with double bed, 1 large living room with 2 pull-out couches, 1 kitchen and 1 bathroom.
• Cozy box spring double bed (140x200)
• Cozy sofa with chaise longue as guest bed convertible (125x200)
• Sofa bed (160x205)
• Dining room table with up to 6 seats
• Flatscreen TV (38.5 inches)
• Access to the large outdoor balcony
• Fitted kitchen with complete equipment
• Refrigerator with freezer
• Washing machine
• Philipps coffee maker (filters & tabs)
There is a balcony with table and chairs and 2 sun loungers.
Clean towels and linens from the cleaning are provided and do not need to be brought.
Access for guests
The entire apartment is at your disposal - feel at home!
Interaction with guests
For the journey, we provide you with an information package with all the important facts about the apartment, a driving directions and tips and recommendations for the surrounding area and neighborhood.
• No Smoking
• No street shoes in the apartment
• No parties or events
• No pets
• Check-in anytime after 15:00
• Check-out until 10:00
• Independent check-in via key box
• Please only smoke on the balcony
• Please leave the apartment as you found it upon your arrival,
• File-sharing, Illegal downloads are not allowed
Our apartment is located in the district Eimsbüttel in a quiet side street on the edge of Hamburg's Schanzenviertel. This area is one of the most popular districts of Hamburg and is a real trendy district. The Sternschanze is a colorful and multicultural quarter and is only briefly called the "Schanze" in Hamburg. Countless restaurants, cafes, bars and boutiques are on the doorstep. Underground and S-Bahn can be reached in 5 minutes and take you in 10 minutes to all sights of Hamburg, whether trade fair, harbor, Reeperbahn, downtown, Hafencity with Elbphilharmonie or to the central station in the city center. It is only 8km to the airport (20 minutes by car).