Our two apartments on Reinhardswald are quietly located on the outskirts of Trendelburg-Friedrichsfeld and each have their own entrance, which you reach via an exterior staircase located on the back. The holiday apartment "Eichenlaub" to be booked here was completely renovated in 2018. In addition to two bathrooms, one of them with a spacious spa shower and all-glass sauna, your holiday home has a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and oven, a spacious living / dining room with large LED TV, and 3 bedrooms. One bedroom is equipped with a 1.80 m wide four-poster bed, the second with 2 single beds. In this room, we have put a lot of emphasis on your little ones having a good time. In addition to toys, there is a radio in the room with radio plays for children. The third bedroom has a 1.80 m wide metal bed. The apartment is equipped with free Wi-Fi and a parking space is available in front of the house.
For sunny days, a spacious garden is available, where children can safely romp. If it rains, the covered balcony to the street offers to linger. Furthermore, you have a raclette grill for cozy evenings available.
The Reinhardswald with its numerous hiking trails is within walking distance. The extensive mostly flat bike paths along the Diemel and the Weser across the Grimm World Nordhessen invite you to relax and dream. Due to the special geographical location you have on clear nights the best conditions for a walk under the breathtaking starry sky.
Popular destinations in the region are:
- WeserTherme in Bad Karlshafen: The Thermenwelt has a varied sauna landscape and various brine pools both indoors and outdoors. Different relaxation areas ensure a healthy and relaxing stay. Experience a Mediterranean ambience indoors with the gem-filled grotto, several hot tubs and a beautifully designed children's area. Or relax directly at the Weser in the large spa garden,
- Sleeping Beauty Castle and Tierpark Sababurg in Hofgeismar: At the foot of the Sleeping Beauty Castle Sababurg stretches the extensive animal park with its sunny open spaces and historic avenues, which invite to extended and discovery-rich walks,
- Outdoor swimming pool in Trendelburg: The swimming pool Trendelburg lies in a charming landscape with a view of the castle Trendelburg and the surrounding hills. The lawns are partially shaded by trees. A terrace with seating and a kiosk complete the offer. The water is heated to 24 ° C. In the swimmer area are 1-meter and 3-meter diving towers, in the play area a waterslide,
- Weser Skywalk in Bad Karlshafen: At about 80 meters high, the observation deck offers breathtaking views over the upper Wesertal, Reinhardswald and Solling,
- Wasserschloss in Wülmersen: The cultural monument built in the Diemeltal on the edge of the Reinhardswald is now a group house with summer tent and LandMuseum,
- Unesco World Heritage Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe in Kassel: The Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe is unique in the world. It is considered Europe's largest mountain park and is famous for its unique tree and plant wealth, the museums and attractions and of course the Hercules and the water features,
- Documenta in Kassel: The documenta in Kassel is the most important exhibition of contemporary art worldwide. Every five years since 1955, it has been showing the current trends in contemporary art, while at the same time offering space for new exhibition concepts.
We look forward to receiving your inquiries!
Your family Rohrberg