Original Finkota Economy Camping KegThe campsite on Hünstein is located in Nohra, in the beautiful Wippertal, on the edge of the southern Harz.
Our holiday resort and campsite is located in the beautiful landscape, the Hainleite in the middle of a natural area and is thus a recreational and leisure for large and small.
From here you have the opportunity to make your free time versatile: with hiking, swimming, fishing, horseback riding and cycling.
On-site facilities at the Hünstein include barbecue facilities and a shared fireplace for a cozy get-together of all campers and guests in the evening.
All accommodation has satellite TV and Wi-Fi. Some units include a seating area and / or terrace. The kitchen is equipped with: fridge, hob, coffee maker, toaster, kettle, microwave. Furthermore, crockery and cutlery are also part of the equipment. Bed linen and towels can be rented on site.
In our facility you will find: free parking, sink hot / cold, showers warm / cold, toilet facilities, gas bottle exchange (sales and MOT), mobile home disposal station, toilet disposal, washers / dryers, Schuko electricity, electricity CEE, RV sites, animals are welcome (dogs linen ), Playground, fishing, table tennis.
You can play table tennis at the property, and the kids can let off steam in our playground. Adjacent is a paid swimming pool with boat pond. The surrounding area is ideal for horse riding. A horse farm can be found in Wollersleben just 1km away. You can engage in various activities, such as cycling, fishing and hiking.
A few free time tips:
* The adventure park Straußberg with monkey forest and summer toboggan run
* Holiday park Feuerkuppe Straußberg
* Leisure and recreational park "Zum Possen" Sondershausen with climbing facilities, indoor and outdoor playgrounds, petting zoo and much more.
* Kyffhäuser monument / Barbarossadenkmal Bad Frankenhausen
* Bear Park Worbis
* IFA Museum Nordhausen
Our opening times
8. oo -22. oo o'clock (main season) *, **
9 o'clock o'clock o'clock (late season) *, **
Midday rest 13. oo -15. oo o'clock
Arrival until 22 o'clock possible
* between 22. oo and 7. oo o'clock as well as in the noon rest (13. oo to 15. oo o'clock) no arrival is possible! (timed barrier)
The campsite may not be used during rest periods! Visitors must park in the car park.
** if groundskeeper is not present, please contact a camper.