Welcome to the natural beauty of Emerald Shores, a private community of upscale homes in a tropical setting with lush and immaculately groomed landscaping across from 160 miles of sugar sand beaches of the Gulf of Mexico.
Popular summertime gated community with resort-like amenities, including:
- Moments away from the emerald water and powder-like Gulf beaches,
- Gated beach access with huge pavilion for exclusive use of Emerald Shores guest,
- Centrally located providing nearby access to restaurants, outlet shopping, golf, fishing, sightseeing, boating, windsurfing, shelling, rafting, etc.
- 2 large pools (one heated)
- Complementary tram in season to transport your 'stuff' to the beach access,
- Homes situated on cul-de-sacs, 15 mph speed limit, and speed bumps contribute to safe play for children,
- Pleasing well-maintained landscaping throughout the premises.
- There are plenty of activities that will not cost you a dime...Evening strolls along the shore, beachcombing with your little ones, jogging on the white sand, or watching the sunrise and sunset with your family. This special home is only steps from the beach and after a busy day you can return and feel the comforts of your home in your own private setting. No steps!, No elevators!, No parking lot to walk! Park right next to your home. Our home is truly beautiful and peaceful and we know that you will feel the same way.
Keywords: Great Layout
Love the restaurants, the beach, the excitement that Destin offers.
Close to the beach, new appliances, new furniture, beautiful landscaping makes it very relaxing, beach within walking distance, Golf course close by.
This place felt like home from the minute we arrived. The owner is very easy to work with and responded to my questions promptly. They have thought of everything including the beach chairs, toys, and all important wagon. The property is close to both pools as well as the beach and with the trolly getting to the beach was very quick. We ate at Crab Trab which is directly on the ocean and within walking distance (suggest walking parking is very limited). Would defiantly rent this home again. It is very spacious and the beds were very comfortable. Has all the conveniences of home. Kitchen is very well equipped which was great for us since we made most of our meals. Even had a gas grill! We stayed with 5 people and there was plenty of room. So glad we found this property!
We stayed in this house from 1/1 - 2/28/2013 and enjoyed it very much. We intend to come back to this same house next year for the two months.
We love the surrounding area and it is just a short walk to the beach. The community pool is heated also at this time.
If you are looking for an excellent pizza, please try Jordano's Pizza on new Highway 98.
Looking forward to 2014!!
My third time here was as great as the first! Love it it's my home away from home ! Can't wait to come back ! Really enjoyed meeting the owners ! The kids are already begging to go back ! Thank you
What a wonderful week we had!! Beautiful house with a short stroll to the amazing beach. House listed it sleeps 6, but we had 4 adults and 6 kids 2 being babys and we had plenty of room. Owners went all out on this house nothing was forgotten. Even beach chairs, ice chest, sand toy and kites. We felt very at home here. We will for sure be back here again. Just a short drive for everything you can think of. It was a pleasure dealing with the owners, what a SWEET couple!!! Thing we did, besides the super clean beach & near by pool everyday, Gulfarium, Gulf Breeze Zoo, Science Center, Air Force Base, Hamster balls and eat at Fudpuckers. So much to do here we need a couple of more weeks to fit them all in. FYI remeber the codes for the gate, house and beach, thats the only thing we had trouble with.
Our family had a very memorable vacation and this cottage was perfect for us (2 adults and 2 children....there was space for a couple more). The owners thought of everything. The boys didn't lack anything to play with on the beach or in the cul de sac. The pools were very nice and the community was super clean. The rental property is close to everything (grocery, restaurants & entertainment) we were able to find everything with no problem. The walk over to the beach is a short walk and the shuttle service runs constantly if you should need to ride the shuttle. This was a true "home away from home" experience. My family immensely enjoyed our vacation, we relaxed and played like never before and this was the perfect place to do it. Looking forward to summer vacation 2011.